Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i finished Melody now and as is saw there are multiple ranks of the ending with her, can i assume that in this game it will be the same with the daughter? Like i MUST be on the "only" path from start till the end to get a "perfect" ending? o_O

Thx in advance!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Been a long time since i played and i am now on chapter 3, how to i do what all options i did since it is asking me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only up to the point of choosing who gets the MC's apartment ready before they arrive back from getting custody of Dee. You could flip them both to true, but it might mess something up, miss scenes, or at least not make sense with it not acknowledging them both being in their life.
so far on ch3 no errors with g and j unlocked.

Is there any sex with Koko, Margo or Cassandra?
sadly not, once (long time ago), prolly not (unless she's interested about ffm 3some or ffffm 4some).

So i finished Melody now and as is saw there are multiple ranks of the ending with her, can i assume that in this game it will be the same with the daughter? Like i MUST be on the "only" path from start till the end to get a "perfect" ending? o_O

Thx in advance!
we don't know yet but quite likely there'll be pure d route (or otherwise rustyv shreds his pants) and poly route.

Been a long time since i played and i am now on chapter 3, how to i do what all options i did since it is asking me?
you type end of ch2 stats and answer to few questions.

Sisterly Lust
yea can't get more incestious than that.

mtndew4

Feb 18, 2020
is there an alternate download for CH1? Only the Letsupload download works but is slow as hell, and the others constantly fail.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes