cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you should ask "Any other incest game worth playing out there?" instead
yea there are A LOT incest games (either dev made or patched to be incest).

sisterly lust is good game where mc fucks his whole family and their female friends and ............ well let's not spoil that.

bubak

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys

Can someone help me? I just start (after a long while) playing chapter 3, and it asks me for some choices from previous chapters. I do not remember them correct, AND there is no option for both girls, but my chapter 2 shows I had f**k them both, So how can I "import" some stats or "choices list" from chapter 2? Copying saves does not help, but I need to keep all choices as they are, for consistency... Is there something that can be copied, or re-writed from chapter 2 to chapter 3 files, and continue exactly from the last point, with exact stats and choices? Some log, switch or junction list, or something...

Thanks

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hello guys

Can someone help me? I just start (after a long while) playing chapter 3, and it asks me for some choices from previous chapters. I do not remember them correct, AND there is no option for both girls, but my chapter 2 shows I had f**k them both, So how can I "import" some stats or "choices list" from chapter 2? Copying saves does not help, but I need to keep all choices as they are, for consistency... Is there something that can be copied, or re-writed from chapter 2 to chapter 3 files, and continue exactly from the last point, with exact stats and choices? Some log, switch or junction list, or something...

Thanks
To choose the second girl go to the relationship tool ( click D portrait in-game)... You don't need to load a ch2 save to play ch3.... simply answer the questions that the game will ask yo you...for the stats you can put the numbers that you want ;)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys

Thanks
For consistency what you would need to do is play Chapter 2 and go to the end (load last save), then look up the stats that you have and write them down. Then you will have the numbers for Chapter 3.

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
Does Chapter 3 includes Chapter 1 and 2 In it ? Or do I have to Download Chapter 1&2 separately and then DL chapter 3, what?

TY

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Does Chapter 3 includes Chapter 1 and 2 In it ? Or do I have to Download Chapter 1&2 separately and then DL chapter 3, what?

TY
Chapter 1 and 2 and 3 are each separate chapters of the entire story. Since this is one of my favorite VNs I can tell you that it would be worth the time. Just make a save near the end of each chapter. You'll see why.

Reactions: Oldboyy

cryp

Sep 6, 2017
This is still my favorite game I've played so far. It manages to create an aura of incredible sexual tension that is almost palpable through the greatest part of the story. The models look good, but for me this game really shines through the story/sexual tension that is built up throughout the game.
Fantastic game.

Reactions: Looper9

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
ЗНАКОМСТВО С ДОЧЕРЬЮ / DATING MY DAUGHTER (Rus/Eng) [v.0.14.5 Chp.1 + v.0.21.5 Chp.2 + Chp 3 v.0.26b,Pc,Android,Linux,Mac OS/39.92 GB): Workupload (Torrent)

Описание:

Вы берете на себя роль разведенного отца, который не видел свою дочь уже много лет. Теперь, когда ей исполнилось 18 лет, она связывается с вами и говорит, что она хотела бы иметь свидание с вами. Вы будете иметь возможность познакомиться с вашей дочерью ближе и построить особые отношения...
English please :)

Reactions: fbass

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The drama was a couple of weeks ago and just someone ranting at one of the discord mods. It wasn't very interesting but then it was continued on here.
Oh, and I missed that?

I'm an early MrDots supporter and their Discord has some good channels, but I left their server because of a specific Mod's attitude. I miss the place and am trying to not let it sour my attitude towards their games.

Fortunately, I find the discussion+arguments here on MrDots' games to be good, too. Very different dynamic, being an asynch forum.

</metatopic>
-------------

Finally getting around to playing part 26, but I wanted to re-save my "all-in" path since almost the beginning of Chapter 3 with different choices. Re-experiencing things helped me re-appreciate how quickly things have been progressing.

It was most interesting to revisit the key points where D's trust in MC has opened up her rapid acceptance of a swinging lifestyle that they both feel comfortable and secure trying.

But it still irks me that MC can cheat on D and have only one or two minor thoughts on the matter, otherwise manipulating her expectations of him being honest and open ... while she otherwise opened up about her affair with Elena after it had caused much anguish to keep that inside.

The more this chapter continues, the more he demonstrates a willingness to just wait for the right time to make all his cards play well together for the final (harem-style) win. All those similar questions asked of the two when their secret has been discovered - i.e., did he manipulate her? ... has been the weakest part of this story thus far. Of course he manipulated her, but we could sort of overlook that when she came into her own and broke away from her mother's restraints, still dedicated to the guy who helped her. He really did win her heart in a fairy tale manner, but his lusts were evident since early in Chapter 1 - he even recently admitted that his intentions to massaging her breasts were lies meant to ... enjoy her breasts and maybe turn her on. As usual, she forgave him immediately and saw the positive side of his lies ... because the end result was something she appreciates. Yikes, but OK.

But, Chapter 3 has become a whole new ball of wax and MC's fully manipulating D when you play an all-in or similar set of options, IMHO.

This is why I expected a comeuppance and point of friction in the future: either D takes implicit cues from MC's own attitude and goes farther+faster than he anticipated, causing a miscommunication and (temporary) bruise to their relationship's trajectory, or D discovers MC has been sleeping on the side all along and even her style of near-infinite forgiveness finds its limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

magus448

May 22, 2018
The game won't let you be mad at her for cheating when you were faithful. Couldn't in Melody. It's just swept under the rug.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes