Jan 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure I downloaded and installed v26, but I only just got around to playing the new content yesterday. Does version 26b fix the bug where F freaks out about cheating on D with Georgina even when he didn't (in a D-only path)?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure I downloaded and installed v26, but I only just got around to playing the new content yesterday. Does version 26b fix the bug where F freaks out about cheating on D with Georgina even when he didn't (in a D-only path)?
I'm not sure, I only know the .a .b etc is for bug fixes.

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
my saves from chapter 2 isn't working on chapter 3, is it meant to be like that?

Edit: yea i know now. Ignore this

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have no idea why to introduce the rules that are created to be and simply limit the site from displeasing them to something there. Why is this nonsense called only English
To be honest English is more universally known. So it is used here as a common language.
And like goobdoob pointed out this was started as an English site.

Reactions: nick148 and fried

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Is it possible to play this game in a vanilla 100% daughter route, meaning no triangles no threesomes no sharing no lesbian sex (with the daughter)...etc? Just a vanilla romance between MC and his daughter...I would be very grateful if someone can tell me if that's possible or not. Also what does turning relationships on/off affect?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Melody's female characters are worthy enough to make cameo sex scenes in any of his games
that won't happen, m is happily married to her manager and dots games don't leak into eachothers besides cameos and short visits.

Is it possible to play this game in a vanilla 100% daughter route, meaning no triangles no threesomes no sharing no lesbian sex (with the daughter)...etc? Just a vanilla romance between MC and his daughter...I would be very grateful if someone can tell me if that's possible or not. Also what does turning relationships on/off affect?
yes it is, just reject elena etc.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes