SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
does D have an Instagram page (just like Melody)
If yes then link please(cant use Ins app in my country so web page link plz)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
on latest update none but in ch 3 so far sorta 1 with g and o.
D&F&G =3
No where near 4 (1/4 away)
An example of common core education everyone- just say no

There have been 5 ffm 3somes in the last week gametime-Don't expect any further progression until after the modelling competion

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
I think that the exchange with Martin will happen after the model contest, D will want to thank Martin for helping her prepare for the model contest and tell F that she wants to go to Martin and F will let D for Martin go, so I think that before the beauty contest in the same training session with Martin, D is awkward with clothes, exposing her Breasts, which will further excite Martin.

I apologize in advance for my poor English)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
D&F&G =3
No where near 4 (1/4 away)
An example of common core education everyone- just say no

There have been 5 ffm 3somes in the last week gametime-Don't expect any further progression until after the modelling competion
yes but before this update there was semi 4some.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
One with Graham/Olivia is likely to be awhile away, as the relationship screen doesn't even mention Graham yet. D has done things with Olivia and F, with Graham in the same room (BJ scene G/O and F/D), but he was on the other side of the room and showed no interest in her. It most probably needs a build up before a proper foursome could occur.
Graham likes D, he just isn't a perv about it. Remember when Olivia roleplayed as D when she banged him after telling him she was pregant?

Olivia will likely instigate it. All that needs to happen is they hangout again, then go home, and then instead of blowjobs Olivia asks about having sex with F, D/F agree and while Olivia is banging F, D does things with Graham.

D basically went right along with Georgina, she had interacted with D about as much as Graham/Olivia has.

Reactions: fbass

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Olivia will likely instigate it. All that needs to happen is they hangout again, then go home, and then instead of blowjobs Olivia asks about having sex with F, D/F agree and while Olivia is banging F, D does things with Graham.
I can see this happening, but I not sure what things she would actually do with Graham. Doing things with another guy (for the first time) is a bit different from letting another female do things with F (or maybe I'm just a hypocrite). Maybe it would happen easily, as D seem to lose all control and does whatever is suggested when she is horny.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and Olivia switching fathers mid oral sex.
With Rachel showing up and the competition near D may need some quality (or quantity) stress relief fun.

Reactions: slackster

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Eh, since Sunshine Love update is coming out June 6th, isn't there a 5 week rotation between games? So mid July would be my guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone can tell? Pleeeeeeeas
nope, she doesn't have ig/twitter/fb yet (at dmd time, at sl time she prolly has).

A little off topic: Dear users of the site, do not tell me games like DMD (Unity / Renpy) where they describe the history of the relationship between father and daughter in order to pass the time before the new patch.
okay we won't tell you.

Reactions: RustyV and SuperLYC
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes