xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, you unlock them as you play through Chapter 1. Dependent on your choices and how many points you get. You can access in on the main menu or by clicking the star emblem in game. The list of requirements for each are on the last 4 pages of this walkthrough.
Tnx!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Eh, I wouldn't be so sure.

Like, I remember being annoyed at the end of Melody, where if you were fuckbuddies with other girls they were barely even mentioned in the epilogue. I don't think MrDots is a dev that wants to appeal to the crowd that wants a complete harem ending with all the girls pregnant and whatnot. Just doesn't seem like his style.
Melody wasn't a harem game. DMD is. I think we'll see multiple harem endings. (D-E-G, D-E-J). I don't think the side pieces will be a main part of the endings.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 3 0.26b
Mon May 25 21:35:36 2020
Dude...put that in a spoiler! No need to dominate the page with your giant error message.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The VN has been hinting at more than one point at a possible harem ending for DMD.
There was even a suggestion in SL when Georgina talked with her sister.
The player could choose if she was involved with her old manager.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I left this game a long time ago and now I'm back to see how advanced it is and play it whole. But first I need to know one thing to avoid surprises. This game still has no ntr or now if it has? It is very long to play and I would not like that after a long time of playing I find this theme
and the other question is Is the daughter fucking another guy who is not the father?
Thank you

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I left this game a long time ago and now I'm back to see how advanced it is and play it whole. But first I need to know one thing to avoid surprises. This game still has no ntr or now if it has? It is very long to play and I would not like that after a long time of playing I find this theme
and the other question is Is the daughter fucking another guy who is not the father?
Thank you
No ntr

not yet another guy but sharing started with girls

Reactions: Ursus4321

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello friends do someone know the name of the python variable inside console to tell the game, the toms binoculars has not been destroyed in chapter one. there is a bonus scene i cannot see because i have detroyed the binoculars. thanks a lot and have a nice day

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think it's because of engine they use :/
It's not the engine. Engine is Ren'py. It's because of the 3D program they use to make the art. Namely, DAZ 3D. There is many premade characters for it, and one of them is the base for D. And all users of DAZ may use it when they feel like it. But it's never exactly similar to D because MrDots modified it his way and these modifications are not available to everyone.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 671526 View attachment 671529
I think that is D in the game"Parental Love"
But how come? They are from different devs right?
t's just a reference, also, after D appears in PL the game's MC says he hopes that girl is fine because those were hard times, that PL update came out shortly after the change in Patreon conditions that killed many incest games included DmD for a moment, maybe it was just the PL dev's way of showing solidarity with Mr Dod.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
so i picked jennifer over georgina at the start of ch3. and somehow after the last photoshoot with D and Georgina the threesome option with them magicaly turned to "yes". so i rolled with it, thought it was some glitch. got the jennifer and elena scene in the bathroom. and when i reached the last scene of the last update it bugged out somehow. it says in the walkthrough that if either one of "georgina/georgina-D threesome" is set to no, the last scene is with F and D only. the moment before D and G exit the dressing room was fine, after that it seems like it switched the G route to "yes" (even though it still says "no" in the menu) and D starts thinking about how she shouldn't tell F about what she did and talk with G in the dress room, when nothing happened. so i roll with it and i get the threesome scene. loaded a save prior the shop scene, set both G routes to "yes" (just to see if it's different) and got the same scenario. so my question is, should i keep playing this bugged route where even though i'm on jennifer's route but also somehow on G route. should this affect future scenarios with jennifer. should i switch both G routes to "no"? or keep going with this impossible full harem :D

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes