Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
Like a gallery or something?
Yeah, you unlock them as you play through Chapter 1. Dependent on your choices and how many points you get. You can access in on the main menu or by clicking the star emblem in game. The list of requirements for each are on the last 4 pages of this walkthrough.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Eh, I wouldn't be so sure.

Like, I remember being annoyed at the end of Melody, where if you were fuckbuddies with other girls they were barely even mentioned in the epilogue. I don't think MrDots is a dev that wants to appeal to the crowd that wants a complete harem ending with all the girls pregnant and whatnot. Just doesn't seem like his style.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone,

I don't know if this was already answered i searched and couldn't find anything.
When I try to load the new version from my saves from the end of the 0.25 Version I always land on the main menu.
And when I try to load from my other saves I get an error has occured.
Can anyone help me please.
PS. I'm playing the compressed version

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
hello everyone,

I don't know if this was already answered i searched and couldn't find anything.
When I try to load the new version from my saves from the end of the 0.25 Version I always land on the main menu.
You might try scrolling up as soon as the save opens.
Open the save with the 0.25 version and save a couple pages before your current save point.
Start a new game with skip all, shouldn't take too long (10-15 mins) to get back to your save point.

But what error are you getting on your other saves?

Reactions: JohnPaxson

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
hello everyone,

You might try scrolling up as soon as the save opens.
Open the save with the 0.25 version and save a couple pages before your current save point.
Start a new game with skip all, shouldn't take too long (10-15 mins) to get back to your save point.

Also, what version are you using? v 0.26 or v 0.26b?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\akrem\Downloads\Spiele\DMD.CH3-0.26b-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 3 0.26b
Mon May 25 21:35:36 2020

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
multiply it with 6 because I have 6 game routes, so it would take "a little bit more time". Therefore I'm happy than happy that I
have not to skip to the point where I was.
You know that you can lock/unlock relationships yes? xD

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes