Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you guys for the replies! I was playing with Lain's mod which basically allows you to play all routes at the same time and view all scenes, but mid playthrough I felt like shit two timing that sweet daughter with her best friend and I decided "Fuck this! she deserves her own vanilla 100% faithful love story"...don't get me wrong I will explore other routes but for now let's give her her own love story

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is it possible to play this game in a vanilla 100% daughter route, meaning no triangles no threesomes no sharing no lesbian sex (with the daughter)...etc? Just a vanilla romance between MC and his daughter...I would be very grateful if someone can tell me if that's possible or not. Also what does turning relationships on/off affect?
Yes ... use relationships tool in game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don’t mind English, but I don’t know it quite well, so I’d like to add torrent, link, and not start a third-party site in parallel with the English releases, we don’t know that Rus + Eng posts can’t be here or there for the rule number hell, this stupid restriction by the rules of the site is just an excuse once again for the moderators to remind them that they are, and that they are not in vain here. I just wanted the Russian version to appear here, but given all the troubles a lot of time for bays on the file hosting then , find out which of them is easier to shoot sya you download, after you begin to understand that the crazy rules give rise to problems
You can post whatever you want to in Russian. You just need to include an English translation. It's not hard; just throw your Russian text into google translate and paste the English in your post.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don’t mind English, but I don’t know it quite well, so I’d like to add torrent, link, and not start a third-party site in parallel with the English releases, we don’t know that Rus + Eng posts can’t be here or there for the rule number hell, this stupid restriction by the rules of the site is just an excuse once again for the moderators to remind them that they are, and that they are not in vain here. I just wanted the Russian version to appear here, but given all the troubles a lot of time for bays on the file hosting then , find out which of them is easier to shoot sya you download, after you begin to understand that the crazy rules give rise to problems
Another thing you could do is contact the dev about having the Russian translations added to the OP.

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you guys for the replies! I was playing with Lain's mod which basically allows you to play all routes at the same time and view all scenes, but mid playthrough I felt like shit two timing that sweet daughter with her best friend and I decided "Fuck this! she deserves her own vanilla 100% faithful love story"...don't get me wrong I will explore other routes but for now let's give her her own love story
I did the same. Only now, in v26, am I turning on the option to include Georgina, but only because I think they need a "beard". But I was, like, offended when the glitch in v26 has F feeling guilty about cheating on D. I was like, "But I would never do that!" :LOL:

Reactions: Mitsu80

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
The amount of content in one episode is mind boggling...I played completed VNs that doesn't have half the amount of content the first episode has...the dev (and his team if he has one) deserve all the support they get and more...keep up the good work

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I just feel like doing something(like being a patron) for such a good game
but its a shame that i am not financially independent
maybe DMD will have been completed when i graduate,then i will subscribe for SL instead,hope SL is as good as DMD or even better

Reactions: Mitsu80

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I think we'll have a 4-some with D/F + Jen/Elena or D/F + Graham/Olivia fairly soon.

More likely Graham/Olivia IMO, probably the next time they hangout with F/D.
One with Graham/Olivia is likely to be awhile away, as the relationship screen doesn't even mention Graham yet. D has done things with Olivia and F, with Graham in the same room (BJ scene G/O and F/D), but he was on the other side of the room and showed no interest in her. It most probably needs a build up before a proper foursome could occur.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes