harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
so my question is, should i keep playing this bugged route where even though i'm on jennifer's route but also somehow on G route. should this affect future scenarios with jennifer. should i switch both G routes to "no"? or keep going with this impossible full harem :D
Keep going with the harem if you want both J and G. I'm pretty sure the dev took a lot of flack from patrons when he forced that split between J and G originally, and now has realized that people want to have the choice to fuck everyone if they want to, so he has made all the relationships able to be toggled on and off at will. So your "choices" in the past don't really matter anymore, it's just whether or not you have the relationship set to yes in the status screen or not.

mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
whens the next update, i played this in the early stages of chapter 1 and 2, alot has changed sence then, and chapter three has started. my fav girl is Elena alwase has been lol. but got to say this game has come a long way sence then and ive loved it. Ive been waiting for her to tell lokie se loved him but then it brushed right over it i was kinda disapointed there. but it was a great sence with both the daughter and the best friend and im hoping for more routs with Elena. thats why i was wanting to know whens the next update, i have played through to .26 and the wife is there now lol going to get exciting soon, but hope that this will end so Elena can come back. dont know why she is staying with jen so long thats not what i was expecting when i found out she was coming back.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
whens the next update, i played this in the early stages of chapter 1 and 2, alot has changed sence then, and chapter three has started. my fav girl is Elena alwase has been lol. but got to say this game has come a long way sence then and ive loved it. Ive been waiting for her to tell lokie se loved him but then it brushed right over it i was kinda disapointed there. but it was a great sence with both the daughter and the best friend and im hoping for more routs with Elena. thats why i was wanting to know whens the next update, i have played through to .26 and the wife is there now lol going to get exciting soon, but hope that this will end so Elena can come back. dont know why she is staying with jen so long thats not what i was expecting when i found out she was coming back.
The next update will be in July...there is sunshine love update first

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
but hope that this will end so Elena can come back. dont know why she is staying with jen so long thats not what i was expecting when i found out she was coming back.
If Elena was staying with D and F most of the plot would be negated. How could D and F spend any quality time alone with Elena there, since the three of them are sexually active together now? How could the D+Martin thing happen with Elena around? Elena is slutty and unless D told her she wanted to have sex with Martin Elena would be chasing him, but then D would have to admit to Elena she is looking for more male sex partners than F. How would Elena react to the news that D is getting sexually bolder, and not just with women. The D+F+Georgina sex would have been awkward if Elena was living there, if not impossible.
So Elena not living with D and F seems to be a result of having to move the plot forward.
IMO ironically on the D only path Elena living with D and F would seem to have less plot impact.
It is likely that Elena will at some point move in with D and F, depending on your pah.

Reactions: SuperLYC

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If Elena was staying with D and F most of the plot would be negated. How could D and F spend any quality time alone with Elena there, since the three of them are sexually active together now? How could the D+Martin thing happen with Elena around? Elena is slutty and unless D told her she wanted to have sex with Martin Elena would be chasing him, but then D would have to admit to Elena she is looking for more male sex partners than F. How would Elena react to the news that D is getting sexually bolder, and not just with women. The D+F+Georgina sex would have been awkward if Elena was living there, if not impossible.
So Elena not living with D and F seems to be a result of having to move the plot forward.
IMO ironically on the D only path Elena living with D and F would seem to have less plot impact.
It is likely that Elena will at some point move in with D and F, depending on your pah.
Ugh...that is starting to sound so twisty I'm going cross-eyed. I think I'll just play and see what happens.

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
How I can see My Ass Points? Boobs points? EXH points, Sharing points, ETC ETC ETC and otherwise to play the CH3??? I can only see my FP LP and CL points at the end of CH2. PLEASE HELP THANKS!!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
How I can see My Ass Points? Boobs points? EXH points, Sharing points, ETC ETC ETC and otherwise to play the CH3??? I can only see my FP LP and CL points at the end of CH2. PLEASE HELP THANKS!!
Scroll back a page or 2. Click on the picture in the upper right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sixtynine

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
[QUOTE"GrammerCop, post: 3564669, miembro: 2114990"]
Desplácese hacia atrás una página o 2. Haga clic en la imagen en la parte superior derecha.
[/QUOTE]
¡Gracias!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
[QUOTE"GrammerCop, post: 3564669, miembro: 2114990"]
Desplácese hacia atrás una página o 2. Haga clic en la imagen en la parte superior derecha.

Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
Oh hey. no problem. I hope it helped.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes