Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Melody brought me here. can we pursue multiple relationships at the same time or we have to stick or face if not facing game over ?

Reactions: SuperLYC

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Swordsman83

Multiple relationships at the same time are welcome and easily facilitated by the dev (with relationship toggles in the status screen). The only game over that I recall was a really stupid one in chapter one, just make sure you get the daughter to take a self-defense class.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Hey guys!

Its my first time playing and im currently on chapter 1. I got a QUESTION. Could someone please help clarify?

If i end up fucking georgina,elena and also daughter is it going to become a sort-of harem situation? will it lead to game overs? Will daughter end up fooling around with the other girls alongside you?
Alot of people say that daughter ends up fucking strangers if you dont go pure and hearing that made me kindof hessitant on continuing this route. Im not into NTR tbh.

Which is better? pure daughter route or "fucking around" route? Ik its subjective,just curious to hear what you guys have to say.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
To reiterate, im completly fine with daughter fucking around with other girls. But is there a way i can go the "possesive" father route and have her only fool around with F and other girls?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You have option routes. NTR content is not prevalent on any one of them. Unless you consider girl/girl content NTR.
Hey guys!

Its my first time playing and im currently on chapter 1. I got a QUESTION. Could someone please help clarify?

If i end up fucking georgina,elena and also daughter is it going to become a sort-of harem situation? will it lead to game overs? Will daughter end up fooling around with the other girls alongside you?
Alot of people say that daughter ends up fucking strangers if you dont go pure and hearing that made me kindof hessitant on continuing this route. Im not into NTR tbh.

Which is better? pure daughter route or "fucking around" route? Ik its subjective,just curious to hear what you guys have to say.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
To reiterate, im completly fine with daughter fucking around with other girls. But is there a way i can go the "possesive" father route and have her only fool around with F and other girls?
keep sharing points to a minimum

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Unless you consider the daughter experimenting with her (girl) friends on her own, there is no NTR in the game or planned in the game unless you explicitly accept it. And if you do get on a sharing route with another man you can quickly toggle it off in the status screen.

If you go the harem route then you will, at this point, still be a "possessive" father where she will only fool around with F and other girls. Unless you aren't interested in the other girls, I highly recommend the harem route.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
She's the perfect slut daughter.
Willing to do anything with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Don't know many people outside of the DMD universe that would want to think of their daughter as a perfect slut. :LOL:

May 4, 2020
Quick question folks, on the walkthrough there is a gap from day 18 to day 28, in between those days is that a "pick any and hope it works" ? Cheers

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
That might be a gap of time that is skipped due to story reasons, though I'm not sure exactly if the guide takes the small time jump into account or not. There is some skipped time around the beginning of chapter 2.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Melody brought me here. can we pursue multiple relationships at the same time or we have to stick or face if not facing game over ?

I don't want to spoil it. I highly reconmend downloading the mod though. Loads better. The same for Parental Love. Both excellent.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys!

No don't worry... No game over if you are with multiple girls... You will share D with Elena and Georgina.... And don't listen them... No ntr in mrdots games...

Reactions: RustyV and SuperLYC
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes