cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I curious to see how D handles Rachel showing up, will she stay in the bedroom or confront Rachel with F.
Another possibility is that D or F is having a nightmare and the cliffhanger never really happened.
nightmares after 3some with 2 sexy femmes? GET OUT OF HERE!

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I'm dying for waiting this game for so long...
Also it's worth it
yes the team here does a good job both the site and the game developers, but they too have lives outside of here and their own things to deal with. Ya we can get a little grumpy and impatient at times but remember If you are not a supporter your getting a free opportunity and an ability to review the game, give suggestions and make it better. For some of these individuals this is their lively hood so be kind and if by chance your wanting things to go faster become a supporter and show them that you really enjoy and want to see the next step or update. Well that is all, thanks for reading.

Reactions: sentoku1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not that long wait since every month there's either dmd or sl update and in the meantime can do something else (like eat healthy etc).

neti

Jun 29, 2018
yes the team here does a good job both the site and the game developers, but they too have lives outside of here and their own things to deal with. Ya we can get a little grumpy and impatient at times but remember If you are not a supporter your getting a free opportunity and an ability to review the game, give suggestions and make it better. For some of these individuals this is their lively hood so be kind and if by chance your wanting things to go faster become a supporter and show them that you really enjoy and want to see the next step or update. Well that is all, thanks for reading.
You think they take suggestions ? I thought the scenario was already write and change it was too annoying

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There have been alterations done to the all of MrDots games based on some player comments.
The end games may be already set, but they do add or edit the journey.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea in dmd d will marry f and it is also possible that f marries g too and still keeps fucking with e and j too (with d and g) and possibly others (doubt o and g will be included).

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Sunshine love got postponed a week, so I'm guessing the next dmd update will come out half way through the next month

johnd0esmith

Nov 23, 2018
Incredibly boring. Daughter is as innocent as dumb, Elena, cute lonesome spoiled-in-good-way girl, suddenly turns into dominant mistress, MC is wimp, others male characters is fucking retarded abusers with ugly faces that call a brick.
Tired by pressing ctrl, but eventually skipped to ch1 end. Well, don’t think I want to see further.

• Angry
Reactions: Big Rooster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Incredibly boring. Daughter is as innocent as dumb, Elena, cute lonesome spoiled-in-good-way girl, suddenly turns into dominant mistress, MC is wimp, others male characters is fucking retarded abusers with ugly faces that call a brick.
Tired by pressing ctrl, but eventually skipped to ch1 end. Well, don’t think I want to see further.
your call but game just gets better. also your choices matter bit what mc is.

Reactions: Kidconan

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Disagree completely, but it is a slow burn, if you become invested in the characters (which I did), it's a great game in it's genre. Just be patient.

Reactions: Kidconan

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hello all. Can I download and combine all 3 chapters into one folder or each chapter must be in different folders?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1591285194702.png

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes