Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Incredibly boring. Daughter is as innocent as dumb, Elena, cute lonesome spoiled-in-good-way girl, suddenly turns into dominant mistress, MC is wimp, others male characters is fucking retarded abusers with ugly faces that call a brick.
Tired by pressing ctrl, but eventually skipped to ch1 end. Well, don’t think I want to see further.
blasphemy.gif

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If you are only interested in sex scenes, then yeah DMD isn't for you. If you are interested in a compelling story with tons of character development, in addition to hot sex scenes, and you don't skip, then be sure to play all three chapters. I was so surprised MrDots is giving Rachael a redemption arc and it looks like he will stick the landing with it.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Next month, this month is Sunshine Love. They alternate monthly releases.
so far I still prefer Melody. With the high standard set by Melody, it's difficult to beat.

I shall try Sunshine Love. The faces looks closer to Melody too.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
did you forget that DMD was right in the middle of Patreons crackdown of familial games? It's a miracle that it survived at all. So Melody was a result from that.
Yes Melody was the ultra-Patreon friendly VN.
Melody was a form of atonement to the Patreon censures to permit MrDots to remain on their holy site. After months of hosting DMD the puritans at Patreon/Paypal decided to crack down on content it had no problem with in the past.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes Melody was the ultra-Patreon friendly VN.
Melody was a form of atonement to the Patreon censures to permit MrDots to remain on their holy site. After months of hosting DMD the puritans at Patreon/Paypal decided to crack down on content it had no problem with in the past.
The problem was Mr.Dots' reaction to the Patreon crackdown. He posted on Patreon saying hackers had found a way to make the game an incest game again - remove a certain file from the game directory. Patreon saw through that and almost banned him completely. They did ban DMD, and made him run Melody's story by them before allowing it.

"You done fucked up, son!"

Mr.Dots, not RustyV

Reactions: RustyV

docjorge

Feb 17, 2019
I thought I had the martin line open but when Martin arrives in Seaside no options appear for the towel. The only thing I get is F/D sex in bedroom where Martin discovers the secret, or F/D sex outside. Is this right, or am I missing something other than D sees Martin in the shower? Martin sharing is available, other variables are Martin complement yes, martin rest = true. Any ideas how I can trigger or what I did wrong?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes