goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just to confirm - there is update on Sunshine Love before we get update on this one, am I right?
The work cycle is 5 weeks on DMD, then 5 weeks on SL. So if DMD has been updated less than 5 weeks ago, the next update is SL.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Can someone provide me CH-2 and CH-3 complete walkthrough pdf?
One more question, what if i keep my relationship on with Jennifer by toggling it from No to Yes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone provide me CH-2 and CH-3 complete walkthrough pdf?
One more question, what if i keep my relationship on with Jennifer by toggling it from No to Yes?
ch2 wt is under spoiler in op and ch3 wt is in op too. toggling jennifer on means that you get her scenes where she dreams about mc and bit more on ch3.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I saw Melody performance sign and Xianne&Sophia in restaurant,so does that mean Melody just got “the good ending”in DMD story(if it is perfect ending , Melody should be performing around the world and Sophia isnt traveling with Xianne ,right?)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Melody is before DMD, so maybe by this time her Koko tour has ended.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw Melody performance sign and Xianne&Sophia in restaurant,so does that mean Melody just got “the good ending”in DMD story(if it is perfect ending , Melody should be performing around the world and Sophia isnt traveling with Xianne ,right?)
you can hook-up xi and fi in melody and still get perfect ending and in ch2 f+d saw melody performing so perfect ending (on good ending m's kid would be max 5 years old so no tourneys around the country/world then) and other chars appearances on other games of mrdots are just cameos (besides koko but she's very very sidechar) nothing to do with endings and to promote his other games and dmd's d will make appearance in sl and maybe melody too (and rest of main cast of melody and dmd).

Reactions: SuperLYC

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I curious to see how D handles Rachel showing up, will she stay in the bedroom or confront Rachel with F.
Another possibility is that D or F is having a nightmare and the cliffhanger never really happened.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes