Tajuluc

Nov 11, 2018
The sex scene with Elena seemed gratuitous. It felt like Elena was tacked on to the update simply to make an appearance.
Elena shows up, has sex with D, then she has to bolt off.
IMO if the scene with D+F+Elena was unneeded, it was just a repeat of their last threesome. F commented it was nice to be away from the girls.
It should just have been D and Elena having sex with each other. While that option was available it was again same D+Elena sex different day. There could have been greater character development for D if she had had actual sex, not just D laying there and letting Elena get her off. D has had lesbian sex done to her from other girls, this could have been the time for D to become as aggressive with girls as she is with F. At this point in her sexual life D can not realistically doubt she is into girls as well as guys.
Maybe this is the pitfall of having too many paths, too many irons in the fire. At some point every path would need it's own update for the path to have any meaningful advancement.
True, i have noticed the more the story progresses the less attention is being carried on somme detaills as well as somme emotions, this is because the story has being going for very long, and despite his tallent and patience mr dot may be feeling a little rush to conclude things, at least that is the feeling i get recently while playing dmd, it is not a bad thing tough and most routes are still deeply elaborate.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.26b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
True, i have noticed the more the story progresses the less attention is being carried on somme detaills as well as somme emotions, this is because the story has being going for very long, and despite his tallent and patience mr dot may be feeling a little rush to conclude things, at least that is the feeling i get recently while playing dmd, it is not a bad thing tough and most routes are still deeply elaborate.
Yeah the team have definitely been rushing things- way too many errors in the story creeping in- 1 example of many here:
d35a.PNG day35b.PNG

They drive to the motel yet have to pick Martin's car up from the bar (ignoring the fact they decided for the motel so as to not drive:

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah the team have definitely been rushing things- way too many errors in the story creeping in- 1 example of many here:
View attachment 653122 View attachment 653123

They drive to the motel yet have to pick their car up from the bar (ignoring the fact they decided for the motel so as to not drive:
That's my observation for the last couple of updates too, also including some more posing mistakes and the whole feeling they want to end it. That's the main reason, imho, for delivering updates every ~two months, end it as fast as possible.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.26b] [MrDots Games]

WIN:
MAC:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That's my observation for the last couple of updates too, also including some more posing mistakes and the whole feeling they want to end it. That's the main reason, imho, for delivering updates every ~two months, end it as fast as possible.
These kind of errors do tend to creep in and you would expect to see a few over the course of development- but this level of sloppiness over the same update, the dev teams focus is just not there anymore for this project unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope them getting a big house with multiple ladies living there isn't just shown in the endings. Would be nice to see how they adjust to living together first.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
These kind of errors do tend to creep in and you would expect to see a few over the course of development- but this level of sloppiness over the same update, the dev teams focus is just not there anymore for this project unfortunately
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion straight away. Even if it is a valid suspicion, i'd try to at least reserve judgement and not go straight to slandering the dev's work. There's plenty of logistic and personal reasons why some updates might be more rushed than others, it's a bit perverse to just assume sloppiness. But it has been a long project and even if that's the case, it would be completely understandble. Nothing a few hotfixes can't patch later on.

I really hope mrDots has the patience and dedication to persevere through this. The game is just finally starting to become a little more fun with more fetishes and sharing options rather than just boob-grabbing the same girl over and over again. And it's in every fan's best interest to cheer him on, instead of demoralizing him.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I also think the new puppy (SL) is what they are more concerned with at the moment.
There almost needs to be a test group to review the product, or not just push it out the door. Make an update and then take time to have it reviewed then sent back to the team for editing. If DMD comes out a week later then so be it.

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
HOLY SHIT! I just finished the newest update on here & I have to give MrDots some SERIOUS props.

As someone who loves a great story & appreciates great writing, MrDots is fucking amazing especially with character development.

Everything he does just feels right, he adds just the right amount of comedy (I died when D's underwear hit Rachel's face). What I'm the most impressed is even though by Chapter 3 D's a bit of a depraved slut, he is capable to make sweet moments that actually make sense & increase D's depravity really well to the situation like relationship with Georgina if you decided to go on that path. One thing MrDots is truly incredible at is the clothing of the characters, in DMD & Melody (ex. Amy). Not only the clothes are sexy but they always seem to fit the occasion unless it's part of the story (D being underdressed in the winter restaurant).

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can u be with Jen and Georgina?
Only up to the point of choosing who gets the MC's apartment ready before they arrive back from getting custody of Dee. You could flip them both to true, but it might mess something up, miss scenes, or at least not make sense with it not acknowledging them both being in their life.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes