Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
you don't move ch2 saves to ch3 (unless it has been changed since start of ch3), you type stats what you had in end of ch2 and answer few questions or input 200 on each stats and answer few questions.
If you move the saves folder from Ch. 2 into the CH. 3 game file, then you can you can load it. I just didn't see a reason to need to add the stats on your own quite honestly. That is my opinion and I stand by the choice I made. Just seemed redundant unless you knew what each stat was (and not just put random values)

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
It was just more likely a coding error than it being forced. Georgina got flipped to true this update during the latest scene with her but I rolled back and fixed it setting her back to false.
Coding error or not, I'm sure someone would have brought it up during a Beta Test (at least I know I would have) so, from my point of view, felt like a force (because the same "coding error" happened earlier in the chapter as well) Just my opinion on it.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
"Rachel cheated on F with her own father"
how did I miss this detail?
I can almost think that Rachel MIGHT (huge might here) have an inkling about just how close D and F are. I surely am curious how the reconcile arch will go (but like many others in this thread) I sure hope it's not a simple "apology accepted" ending. Make her prove it with actions (since actions speak louder than words, especially when dealing with a reconciling arch like this)

Reactions: magus448

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I can almost think that Rachel MIGHT (huge might here) have an inkling about just how close D and F are. I surely am curious how the reconcile arch will go (but like many others in this thread) I sure hope it's not a simple "apology accepted" ending. Make her prove it with actions (since actions speak louder than words, especially when dealing with a reconciling arch like this)
You know I almost would like if it turns out F was cheating on Rachel like she suspected. It'd kind of add another layer. Two people who made mistakes trying to make things right.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you move the saves folder from Ch. 2 into the CH. 3 game file, then you can you can load it. I just didn't see a reason to need to add the stats on your own quite honestly. That is my opinion and I stand by the choice I made. Just seemed redundant unless you knew what each stat was (and not just put random values)
They specifically did NOT make ch 3 load ch 2 saves because they couldn't get the save loading to work. Forcing it to happen like this will probably screw up your game.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
You know I almost would like if it turns out F was cheating on Rachel like she suspected. It'd kind of add another layer. Two people who made mistakes trying to make things right.
Depends on how you play him. On the D-only route I could see him as being faithful to Rachel, but as you can have him cheating with every female, in that case it would be very possible he did the same to Rachel. Even if he had, he would not tell D the truth. (yes D, I cheated on your mom, just like I've been doing to you)

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I just finished third chapter and... not sure how to feel about this. I feel like the dating daughter part should be optional?
I know I know it's called " dating my daughter " but still. I would love to to have normal route where you accept Georgina as mother for example. This incest stuff is getting out of hand I think. Everyone in the game is basically into incest which is weird.
I play a lot of VNs and I do not mind incest routes, but in this game it just irritates me.

The reason might also be that it is 3D and it's closer to real life? And I cannot free myself from real world thinking while playing this.

I also played Babysitter recently and that one is far better and I liked it more, the reason might be that protagonist doesn't necessarily fuck everyone without consequences and hoping that he can have harem without issues.

Still Georgina is nice character I like her, she is strong and nice and in pure love with protagonist. Yen is also nice and I actually started to like Rachel after she started seeing errors, but that thing with Joe was unnecessary and forced.

In the end in genre of 3D with incest tags this VN is at the bottom from what I played on this site.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
You are correct. She did break it off with her father. But while she was with F(not sure if they were married or not) she went home to check up on her father and he was kind of in a bad way since his wife left him. Rachel describes it as 'all those feelings coming back' and sleeps with him one more time. D was born a bit later. That's why the DNA test.
I'm going to go back and replay that part, I don't recall any of that happening.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The sex scene with Elena seemed gratuitous. It felt like Elena was tacked on to the update simply to make an appearance.
Elena shows up, has sex with D, then she has to bolt off.
IMO if the scene with D+F+Elena was unneeded, it was just a repeat of their last threesome. F commented it was nice to be away from the girls.
It should just have been D and Elena having sex with each other. While that option was available it was again same D+Elena sex different day. There could have been greater character development for D if she had had actual sex, not just D laying there and letting Elena get her off. D has had lesbian sex done to her from other girls, this could have been the time for D to become as aggressive with girls as she is with F. At this point in her sexual life D can not realistically doubt she is into girls as well as guys.
Maybe this is the pitfall of having too many paths, too many irons in the fire. At some point every path would need it's own update for the path to have any meaningful advancement.

Reactions: Krynh and slackster

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
come on people, a "caring" father?? For real? He has done nothing else than screwing any woman/girl in sight, corrupting his own daughter in having sex with him and with other women and you dare to refer to him as a caring and loving father?
Not that i mind, i love the game and story behind it but please don`t take it to seriously.
Lmao well he can be a caring father depending on how you make his decisions. Yes he fucks every woman around, but only because you make that decision. If you wanted to you could play the daughter only route with no sharing, bdsm, etc. But then the game would have considerably less scenes. So what in m saying is dont knock the mc's personality if your the one making his decisions, lol.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Lmao well he can be a caring father depending on how you make his decisions. Yes he fucks every woman around, but only because you make that decision. If you wanted to you could play the daughter only route with no sharing, bdsm, etc. But then the game would have considerably less scenes. So what in m saying is dont knock the mc's personality if your the one making his decisions, lol.
I'm not sure I agree with you. I mean even if I'm the one making the decisions F is still the one doing it. It's not like there is a pure and perfect F out there who is screaming in his head 'AHH I can't contol myself please stop making me do these things!' When I, and I'm sure many others, play F as a cheating womanizer that IS his personality. Though personally I wouldn't go as far as saying F isn'ty a caring father. In fact I think he cares a little TOO much, if you get what I'm saying. ;)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm not sure I agree with you. I mean even if I'm the one making the decisions F is still the one doing it. It's not like there is a pure and perfect F out there who is screaming in his head 'AHH I can't contol myself please stop making me do these things!' When I, and I'm sure many others, play F as a cheating womanizer that IS his personality. Though personally I wouldn't go as far as saying F isn'ty a caring father. In fact I think he cares a little TOO much, if you get what I'm saying. ;)
I understand what your trying to say, but..... The thing is you yourself just said that you were making the decisions. F is pretty much an automaton for your choices. He has no say in the matter. You decide what he has to do and he has to do it. Just like if you get a remote controlled car and make it ram into someone's feet. It's your decision to do that so it's your fault, you can't just say stupid car I told you to run into that person but you could have stopped. Kinda illogical. Now granted F has a base personality but your fleshing it out with your choices. So yes it's still your fault if he is a womanizer or faithful to D.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes