RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm interested to see how D will behave without her daddy with her when she is in the hotel at the model competition.
Will D end up rooming with Tyra or will she share a room with a girl with whom she can be friends?
IMO D needs to have a friend that just for her, some one who F is not using as for side sex.
Maybe someone who D can have for a private sexual relationship.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I'm interested to see how D will behave without her daddy with her when she is in the hotel at the model competition.
Will D end up rooming with Tyra or will she share a room with a girl with whom she can be friends?
IMO D needs to have a friend that just for her, some one who F is not using as for side sex.
Maybe someone who D can have for a private sexual relationship.
I was thinking about the same thing and I am looking forward to see, how she is going to handle being alone during the competition.
As I understand Tyra will be her roommate during the competition. I hope she can be able to air her's dirty laundry in public.
I completely agree she needs friends, especially if she is going to continue to do modeling. She needs some model friends except Georgina and F should keep his dick in his pants for the new ones :ROFLMAO:.
And I am not expecting any private sexual friend, she always wants to share everyone with his lovely daddy :)

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

hejd12345

Jul 25, 2018
Have anyone gotten to corruption level 18? I have almost completed the game following a walkthrough and I am still at level 13.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes