Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What specifically are you talking about corruption level? There is no such item in DMD.
I believe he's referring to the flower petals. When you're at the "Load" screen, you'll see LP (Love Points) 3xx and CL (which I'm assuming is the 'corruption level') at 13. The CL number corresponds with the amount of black petals on the flower in D's pic on the in-game screen.

Reactions: GrammerCop

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 701458

Hello again everyone!

As promised, we have some brand-new previews from the forthcoming version of DMD - Version 27!

However, we are doing something a little different this time around, seeing as it’s Father’s Day today (in nearly 60% of the world it is, lol).

In the previews below, we wanted to dedicate these pics to you the main character, D’s father, and to all the awesome Dad’s out there!

Let us know what you think of these special pics in the comments section below.

Download the pack here: Mega

We will post up some preview pics from the next update sometime next week.

v.27 Release Day

And we can also announce today that DMD v.27 will be released on Saturday, July 18th.

So that gives us four more weeks to complete and bring to you the next update of the game.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and as always, take care of each other.

Mrdots
he said the launch would be every 2 months but instead of launching at the beginning of July it will only be the 18th, aff

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
he said the launch would be every 2 months but instead of launching at the beginning of July it will only be the 18th, aff
Every 10 weeks. 5 weeks on DMD, 5 weeks on SL. SL was delayed, which is going to push back the next DMD release.

Reactions: shotzpro

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 701458

Hello again everyone!

As promised, we have some brand-new previews from the forthcoming version of DMD - Version 27!

However, we are doing something a little different this time around, seeing as it’s Father’s Day today (in nearly 60% of the world it is, lol).

In the previews below, we wanted to dedicate these pics to you the main character, D’s father, and to all the awesome Dad’s out there!

Let us know what you think of these special pics in the comments section below.

Download the pack here: Mega

We will post up some preview pics from the next update sometime next week.

v.27 Release Day

And we can also announce today that DMD v.27 will be released on Saturday, July 18th.

So that gives us four more weeks to complete and bring to you the next update of the game.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and as always, take care of each other.

Mrdots
The previous updates have lowered my expetations to such an extent that it wouldn't suprise me if this is all the next update has to offer.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD builds slowly. The story drives the sex interactions not the other way around.

Reactions: tata19

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I believe he's referring to the flower petals. When you're at the "Load" screen, you'll see LP (Love Points) 3xx and CL (which I'm assuming is the 'corruption level') at 13. The CL number corresponds with the amount of black petals on the flower in D's pic on the in-game screen.
I sit corrected. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Reactions: Sycho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes he can, but if I'm not mistaken (again) some scenes are affected by who you are seeing.
there is at least choosing if fucks elena or daughter at the barn and prolly if no georgina path then no 3some f+d+g. also if is on jennifer's path but not elena then j only has fun with f in wc.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes