RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm interested to see how D will behave without her daddy with her when she is in the hotel at the model competition.
Will D end up rooming with Tyra or will she share a room with a girl with whom she can be friends?
IMO D needs to have a friend that just for her, some one who F is not using as for side sex.
Maybe someone who D can have for a private sexual relationship.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I'm interested to see how D will behave without her daddy with her when she is in the hotel at the model competition.
Will D end up rooming with Tyra or will she share a room with a girl with whom she can be friends?
IMO D needs to have a friend that just for her, some one who F is not using as for side sex.
Maybe someone who D can have for a private sexual relationship.
I was thinking about the same thing and I am looking forward to see, how she is going to handle being alone during the competition.
As I understand Tyra will be her roommate during the competition. I hope she can be able to air her's dirty laundry in public.
I completely agree she needs friends, especially if she is going to continue to do modeling. She needs some model friends except Georgina and F should keep his dick in his pants for the new ones :ROFLMAO:.
And I am not expecting any private sexual friend, she always wants to share everyone with his lovely daddy :)

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

hejd12345

Jul 25, 2018
Have anyone gotten to corruption level 18? I have almost completed the game following a walkthrough and I am still at level 13.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What specifically are you talking about corruption level? There is no such item in DMD.
I believe he's referring to the flower petals. When you're at the "Load" screen, you'll see LP (Love Points) 3xx and CL (which I'm assuming is the 'corruption level') at 13. The CL number corresponds with the amount of black petals on the flower in D's pic on the in-game screen.

Reactions: GrammerCop

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 701458

Hello again everyone!

As promised, we have some brand-new previews from the forthcoming version of DMD - Version 27!

However, we are doing something a little different this time around, seeing as it’s Father’s Day today (in nearly 60% of the world it is, lol).

In the previews below, we wanted to dedicate these pics to you the main character, D’s father, and to all the awesome Dad’s out there!

Let us know what you think of these special pics in the comments section below.

Download the pack here: Mega

We will post up some preview pics from the next update sometime next week.

v.27 Release Day

And we can also announce today that DMD v.27 will be released on Saturday, July 18th.

So that gives us four more weeks to complete and bring to you the next update of the game.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and as always, take care of each other.

Mrdots
he said the launch would be every 2 months but instead of launching at the beginning of July it will only be the 18th, aff

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
he said the launch would be every 2 months but instead of launching at the beginning of July it will only be the 18th, aff
Every 10 weeks. 5 weeks on DMD, 5 weeks on SL. SL was delayed, which is going to push back the next DMD release.

Reactions: shotzpro
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes