Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I feel that Jennifer besides scene 1 in chapter 3 in this whole story/plot isnt used enough in better scenes,with the MC alone or otherwise *I feel Jennifer isnt being used right*

I also feel it is to soon the mother busting them in the ending cliff hanger..I know many like mature woman but this instead should have been focused on the women that are on the sidelines most of the game to build wit first (witout mom this soon going into chapter 4)Than add mom and grow together

The first 2 chapters are great but 90 percent of all scenes in chapter 3 are daughter only content for the most part.
Chapters 1 and 2 is 9 and 3rd is a 7 out of 10
Thank you for chance to play it and my feelings about it <3

Last edited:

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
As the story progresses I can see it the team having a harder and harder time sharing content between the D only path and the D sharing path.
Yes the blending of girls was working for the first 2 chapters I found it brilliant,and like elina that Jennifer should be in good scene(s) like Elina..Granted the lesbians focus is good between the 2
now wit mom back this soon the focus again is pulled away from the other main girls in game

Tho its understanding the mom wants to know why the D choose dad over her and that could have been discovered overtime
instead it was rushed to start of chapter 4 :/

Reactions: RustyV

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm interested to know what's your "D's" name in the game?
Mine is "Lola"
"Dot", as in "Daughter".

I actually really don't like it when games force you to pick a name. Since the character has no canonical name, the discussions always end up using an annoying identifier (like "D" in this case). It's more fun to think of the characters as having an identity, so they need a name.

Some players find it very important to be able to rename their H-game characters, but I've never really understood that.

MaxLesbian

May 1, 2018
Dolly, after a famous C&W singer with similar 'assets'. :) Plus that scene where she wore a red checked shirt in the countryside. :love::love:

Reactions: RustyV

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question with this game.. each chapter goes away from the others? Or if I just download the android 0.26 version I can play all chapters?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There's actually plenty of VN's where you have to download several chapters.
Then Im glad that all VNs that I like doesnt have this "function" haha.. too much downloads and I play in android so, will be a real headache for me.. anyway when finish estate dominate Im gonna try this of course, Mr.Dots is soo good dev and I enjoyed so much Melody so, I know this will be equal ! :D

Reactions: BloodyFace
Mar 7, 2018
I feel that Jennifer besides scene 1 in chapter 3 in this whole story/plot isnt used enough in better scenes,with the MC alone or otherwise *I feel Jennifer isnt being used right*

I also feel it is to soon the mother busting them in the ending cliff hanger..I know many like mature woman but this instead should have been focused on the women that are on the sidelines most of the game to build wit first (witout mom this soon going into chapter 4)Than add mom and grow together

The first 2 chapters are great but 90 percent of all scenes in chapter 3 are daughter only content for the most part.
Chapters 1 and 2 is 9 and 3rd is a 7 out of 10
Thank you for chance to play it and my feelings about it <3
I agree 100%, I'm even more disappointed than you in Ch 3, I give 1 and 2, 9/10 and Ch 3 for me is just 5/10, its been so repetitive and just the same sex scenes over and over, with same girl, no new stuff and mixing up like in the other chapters. Also most choices are totally gone, its just a kenetic novel. Seems like they will give Jennifer and Elena more time in Chapter 4, from what I heard, but will still be a worse game if they don't bring back real gameplay again and choices. Elena and Jen is my fav girls in the game.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes