Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
We need more scenes like this, that was a great scene.
I agree facial expressions are important to..This one had a good buildup leading to the desires of both in the scene
and being as cute and tiny as she is thought that was all there was to it (that was cute)
Than Forced to have very short and not good animations/scene when she does wit a stuff panda and dildo ,while elina is getting all the side action in 2 chapters and add now the mom this soon into it :/

I agree 100%, I'm even more disappointed than you in Ch 3, I give 1 and 2, 9/10 and Ch 3 for me is just 5/10, its been so repetitive and just the same sex scenes over and over, with same girl, no new stuff and mixing up like in the other chapters. Also most choices are totally gone, its just a kenetic novel. Seems like they will give Jennifer and Elena more time in Chapter 4, from what I heard, but will still be a worse game if they don't bring back real gameplay again and choices. Elena and Jen is my fav girls in the game.
I like jennifer best and than elena after the dot of course :)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
I agree facial expressions are important to..This one had a good buildup leading to the desires of both in the scene
and being as cute and tiny as she is thought that was all there was to it (that was cute)
Than Forced to have very short and not good animations/scene when she does wit a stuff panda and dildo ,while elina is getting all the side action in 2 chapters and add now the mom this soon into it :/
Yep, the animation quality is strange, sometimes good(as in Jen and Elena lesbian dildo scene and Elena big dildo) but sometimes bad. I like the Elena + Jennifer scenes, especially the ones in Chapter 1(or was it 2? Can't remember).

I like jennifer best and than elena after the dot of course :)
I like Jennifer best and Elena about the same, Dot, who is that? The dad?

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Yep, the animation quality is strange, sometimes good(as in Jen and Elena lesbian dildo scene and Elena big dildo) but sometimes bad. I like the Elena + Jennifer scenes, especially the ones in Chapter 1(or was it 2? Can't remember).

I like Jennifer best and Elena about the same, Dot, who is that? The dad?
It was the first one and I meant D,think I seen others say dot *correction than to just D* :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then Im glad that all VNs that I like doesnt have this "function" haha.. too much downloads and I play in android so, will be a real headache for me.. anyway when finish estate dominate Im gonna try this of course, Mr.Dots is soo good dev and I enjoyed so much Melody so, I know this will be equal ! :D
there are some with 15+ chapters.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have a question with this game.. each chapter goes away from the others? Or if I just download the android 0.26 version I can play all chapters?
Each of the three chapters is like a separate game, not compatible with each other. The 2nd and 3rd chapters have you enter the ending stats from the previous game, and maybe answer a couple questions.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree 100%, I'm even more disappointed than you in Ch 3, I give 1 and 2, 9/10 and Ch 3 for me is just 5/10, its been so repetitive and just the same sex scenes over and over, with same girl, no new stuff and mixing up like in the other chapters. Also most choices are totally gone, its just a kenetic novel. Seems like they will give Jennifer and Elena more time in Chapter 4, from what I heard, but will still be a worse game if they don't bring back real gameplay again and choices. Elena and Jen is my fav girls in the game.
Chapters 1 and 2 are about D and F reuniting and then becoming a couple, while Chapter 3 is about the pair dealing with the realities of becoming a romantic couple. The dynamics have changed D is now on a more equal footing with F and is growing into a more independent adult. Chapter 4 may well see D taking the lead and begin to influence the direction of events.
I do agree there seems to be less actual meaningful choices, but that may be a reflection of the where the story has evolved to.

Sep 21, 2017
martin is weird. if ever i had a dream about a hottie...i would never calm down and be all logic and stuff...i'd rub one out *sigh a missed opportunity for some peeping incident with D before the sofa sex to balcony with F....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D and Tyra share a room maybe D should borrow Jennifer's strap-on.
Fuck her into submission. :devilish:

Reactions: SuperLYC

Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys...for playing chapter 2 or 3...you need to download chapter 1 and play chapter 1 too?

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Hey guys...for playing chapter 2 or 3...you need to download chapter 1 and play chapter 1 too?
I would its when you meet your daughter after 10 years and story connects to the next,only stats arent carry over but gives op in chapter 2 to add 100 points in stats

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elemo
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes