Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I only wanted to see D with MC but as i played morw, i want to see her with every one possible. Martin, the other couple, Margo and Ryan..i hope they are bro & sis and get it on together. Cant wait for her to do DP..!
Forgive me but what is morw?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks like the Rachel situation is dealt with swifty
Maybe not. D could have left F to deal with his ex-wife and went to workout.
I would not be surprised if she deliberately wore her slutty exercise outfit to piss off her mother.

eredar321

Dec 17, 2018
DMD v.27 - Gonna Make You Sweat!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.27.

For this set of previews, you will notice that “D” is heading back to the park to continue doing some fitness and exercise before the modelling competition begins.

She won’t be joined by one, but three possible exercise buddies for this special session.

Who she ends up doing a workout with all depend on what pathways you have set to “Yes” or “No”.

We’ll give you more details on how to view these three pathways in the game-day release post.

What do you think will happen this time for “D’s” trip to the park? Let us know your predictions in the comments section below.

You can find out what will happen during this scene when DMD v27 is released on Saturday, July 18th, 2020!

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
View attachment 709758 View attachment 709757 View attachment 709756
Please add Jennifer content!

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Looks like the Rachel situation is dealt with swifty
Yeah goes to the country spends almost no time and rushed in the cliffhanger,instead of reconnecting wit "Main" sub girls
that would be a better direction and diverts attention again and wit fill ins :(

I can only hope next chapter does not stop what has been a great blend ..so far

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
question: if i allow some touchy feely between martin and D...will it hasten the sharing part or have some form of implication in the future? as much as possible i allowed martin to dance with D AND not help her during pull-ups...i also hope that allowing D to pose topless during ryan's shoot, will also unleash ryan's sharing libido towards D especially knowing the taboo relationship with F...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question: if i allow some touchy feely between martin and D...will it hasten the sharing part or have some form of implication in the future? as much as possible i allowed martin to dance with D AND not help her during pull-ups...i also hope that allowing D to pose topless during ryan's shoot, will also unleash ryan's sharing libido towards D especially knowing the taboo relationship with F...
it's possible in future that martin and ryan will get do d's pants.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes