armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Im a happy girl even if update has a few jennifer renders..I like small cute girls,I no lie daughter is very pretty too..And love this game,I just hope main subs gets same fairness and,not replace just wit any model or fillers and igore they are main subs since chapter 1 :)
Would enjoy jen to take lead or take it deeper,and Im wit you on the threesome I crave that and makes my kitty purr :love:
You will love Ada from Parental Love.And the little sister from A69

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Im a happy girl even if update has a few jennifer renders..I like small cute girls,I no lie daughter is very pretty too..And love this game,I just hope main subs gets same fairness and,not replace just wit any model or fillers and igore they are main subs since chapter 1 :)
Would enjoy jen to take lead or take it deeper,and Im wit you on the threesome I crave that and makes my kitty purr :love:
thanks for the thumbs up, also love the profile icon, great toon

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There is D only path so is avoidable
I have been looking for that path myself, and have not found it, I also have been looking for the path to were you become a good father daughter relationship and make re unite with the daughters mom. Or a good relationship with the daughter as it should be. and be an old horn dog with the friends and other women that crosses the mc's plath. Would like a heram path hehe but as fun as it could be it would it could become a headache too.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I have been looking for that path myself, and have not found it, I also have been looking for the path to were you become a good father daughter relationship and make re unite with the daughters mom. Or a good relationship with the daughter as it should be. and be an old horn dog with the friends and other women that crosses the mc's plath. Would like a heram path hehe but as fun as it could be it would it could become a headache too.
Simply refuse all the girls locking the relationships in the tools ( for the D only)
1593548116576.png
1593548136831.png

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I look forward to the road ahead. Personally I'm only into the D+E or D path so it will be interesting to see if the plot progresses by the people in the story learning about the relationship and either accepts or creates dramatic tension about it.

What I hope doesnt happen is that MrDots tries to introduce so many fetishes and paths that there is one update per path meaning it could be 1-2 updates a year for the path(s) that interest you.

I hope MrDot knows where this is going and doesnt just bolt on side paths for various fetishes/branches people want to see without it fitting in well with the other paths/overall story.

As has happened for other games I havent seen MrDots asking for "what should I add to the game now guys", so I am hopeful the story is planned out.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes