May 15, 2017
I dunno if it's me and my paranoia... But Imo it's looking like a update with no major story, dramatic changes and great scenes... But hey, I was wrong in the past so...

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I mean, at least we're gonna have a look at the ex-wife encountering F, D, and possibly also Georgina together post-coitus so it shouldn't be hard for her to figure out what was going on. Regardless how it goes that's at least one "story" element that should be seeing some change.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO Chapter 3 is a bridge between the old naive sheltered D who had no life skills to a D who is more mature, has found a career path and is starting to make her own life.
Chapter 4 may be the coming to fruition of what was established in Chapter 3.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'd personnaly like more sharing with the other dad-daughter couple. It started 2 updates ago and then no evolution last update. I know it's probably not gonna be abandonned, but hope MrD will make a follow up to this soon. It would make no sense to me if D would go further with Martin before going further with the other couple. Would feel too fast for Martin, too slow for the couple.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It does appear relations with the other daughter+daddy couple have been sidelined. I don't know if that is a result of lack of fan interest, too much story to tell in too short a time, or that their part in D's story will become more important in the next chapter.
It seems the competition and resolution with Rachel has become the focus of Chapter 3.

May 15, 2017
It does appear relations with the other daughter+daddy couple have been sidelined. I don't know if that is a result of lack of fan interest, too much story to tell in too short a time, or that their part in D's story will become more important in the next chapter.
It seems the competition and resolution with Rachel has become the focus of Chapter 3.
I sure hope not....it was getting really interesting and Graham has seen a lot more to hold so many updates....
I still think last update they could do something more with that dinner casual meeting

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well, Olivia was dealing with her morning sickness but she seemed to be better in the last update. I can see them being more involved going forward.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It depends how many days are left until D is sequestered in the hotel.
With the time remaining I can't see there being any significant D+Martin sex event before Chapter 4.
And seeing Rachel could upset D and make her not interested in sex for a few hours. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When does the update come out?
I wonder if in this new update there will finally be scenes between Martin and Daughter.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If it's Thursday than the last day of this update will be D spending her first night in the hotel.
Tyra trying to sabotage D or becoming suspicious about D and F may be this update's cliffhanger.
I wouldn't be surprised if D got a visit from Kassandra or Georgina.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes