Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not into Martin banging My girl. As far as I’ll go is Elena etc with a strap-on. No non-dad dicks in my Daughter. She’s my Princess. Damn! I just got a Semi thinking about the last scene with Georgina.

Still another month for a new release?
DMD v27 will be released on Saturday, July 18th

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
To save alot of idiotic hassel, Mr. Dot's please make it so the above suggestions can be avoided! No martin or sharing with any other, No NTR,and No bestiality these last two are just sick and would destroy the game. however it's your game Mr. D I just hope and pray it will be avoidable.
Rather see MC with Jenefer, and Elena in a threesome or one at a time when they corner him much like the bathroom seen. hehe
And seeing him keep the secret of that hidden or an opening to a party with all three at some point, or even a secreat harem road that could lead to lots of trouble for the MC or who to explain the situation if caught. hehe

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Im a happy girl even if update has a few jennifer renders..I like small cute girls,I no lie daughter is very pretty too..And love this game,I just hope main subs gets same fairness and,not replace just wit any model or fillers and igore they are main subs since chapter 1 :)
Would enjoy jen to take lead or take it deeper,and Im wit you on the threesome I crave that and makes my kitty purr :love:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
To save alot of idiotic hassel, Mr. Dot's please make it so the above suggestions can be avoided! No martin or sharing with any other, No NTR,and No bestiality these last two are just sick and would destroy the game. however it's your game Mr. D I just hope and pray it will be avoidable.
Rather see MC with Jenefer, and Elena in a threesome or one at a time when they corner him much like the bathroom seen. hehe
And seeing him keep the secret of that hidden or an opening to a party with all three at some point, or even a secreat harem road that could lead to lots of trouble for the MC or who to explain the situation if caught. hehe
All sharing and cheating paths can be avoided l think.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Not really like the idea to have sex with ugly winkled old men,like that guy elena was getting rides from to school (yuck lol) but good looking older man that be hot lol

Mar 7, 2018
Im a happy girl even if update has a few jennifer renders..I like small cute girls,I no lie daughter is very pretty too..And love this game,I just hope main subs gets same fairness and,not replace just wit any model or fillers and igore they are main subs since chapter 1 :)
Would enjoy jen to take lead or take it deeper,and Im wit you on the threesome I crave that and makes my kitty purr :love:
Yep, too much filler stuff when they have great girls already from Ch 1. Maybe they added a bit too many girls now, and now they have to satisfy everyone. But the main focus on Ch 3 seems to be the only-daughter people, maybe thats their biggest fanbase, idk.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yep, too much filler stuff when they have great girls already from Ch 1. Maybe they added a bit too many girls now, and now they have to satisfy everyone. But the main focus on Ch 3 seems to be the only-daughter people, maybe thats their biggest fanbase, idk.
I don't know if I'd say it's focused on the daughter only path as much as the team is in quandary about development of the game. The D-sharing path and the D-only path are diverging more radically and with the limited update development schedule the game has to have content that will work for both paths. That means diverging events have to return to a central plot.

IMO this isn't good for either path. The D only path becomes merely a repetition of sex with D+F and the D sharing path becomes weaker. Personally I would end the D only path at the end of Chapter 3, D loses the contest and settles down with F to start a family maybe doing local modeling. Let Chapter 4 be about D becoming more of super model and the challenges to her commitment to F that could entail. The only issue then could be D being as super model in the current new VN Sunshine Love.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes