Mar 7, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find the best Elena content on this site? I prefer her much more than the daughter.
I'm also a huge Elena fan and you can find good scenes in chapter 1 and 2, less in ch 3, but I heard we might see more also in Chapter 4(whenever that comes along), Elena also won a contest Mr Dots had as the most popular side girl of his games, but it doesn't seem that led to anything...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
How can I switch to the new section with my old save files?
Click load game and select the save at the end of the previous ch....for ch3 you don't need to load from ch2...just start ch3 and enjoy

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
I'm fairly new to this game. Is there NTR in the game at all (other male characters having sex with D), because it seems like it's setting up to it

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm fairly new to this game. Is there NTR in the game at all (other male characters having sex with D), because it seems like it's setting up to it
No, only sharing and the mc will be always present during D scenes with other men

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.27 - Gonna Make You Sweat!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.27.

For this set of previews, you will notice that “D” is heading back to the park to continue doing some fitness and exercise before the modelling competition begins.

She won’t be joined by one, but three possible exercise buddies for this special session.

Who she ends up doing a workout with all depend on what pathways you have set to “Yes” or “No”.

We’ll give you more details on how to view these three pathways in the game-day release post.

What do you think will happen this time for “D’s” trip to the park? Let us know your predictions in the comments section below.

You can find out what will happen during this scene when DMD v27 is released on Saturday, July 18th, 2020!

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
1519f575-bffc-4cbc-a248-cf510170787c.jpg d74ad986-d3c2-4f64-9f46-08ba7ec64dd3.jpg 18be18d4-9bff-4858-8a10-8f545511c037.jpg

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
DMD v.27 - Gonna Make You Sweat!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.27.

For this set of previews, you will notice that “D” is heading back to the park to continue doing some fitness and exercise before the modelling competition begins.

She won’t be joined by one, but three possible exercise buddies for this special session.

Who she ends up doing a workout with all depend on what pathways you have set to “Yes” or “No”.

We’ll give you more details on how to view these three pathways in the game-day release post.

What do you think will happen this time for “D’s” trip to the park? Let us know your predictions in the comments section below.

You can find out what will happen during this scene when DMD v27 is released on Saturday, July 18th, 2020!

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
View attachment 709758 View attachment 709757 View attachment 709756
Can't choose between SWEET or JUICY .......ok both then

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I only wanted to see D with MC but as i played morw, i want to see her with every one possible. Martin, the other couple, Margo and Ryan..i hope they are bro & sis and get it on together. Cant wait for her to do DP..!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes