Mar 16, 2018
D: Princess, because every daddy sees their daughters as princesses
F: Rooster, because I'm a big dick

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you actually read the dialogue this game is as good as many tv series. It may be popular because it's entertaining and not just a inane fuckfest with 2 dimensional characters.

Reactions: SuperLYC and fbass

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm interested to know what's your "D's" name in the game?
Mine is "Lola"
I started with Lana but then since many call her simply "D" i changed that to.. Dana :)
As for the father, I always call the MC Mike, in all games where i can change his name. Coz i would have liked to have that name myself but.. nobody asked me lol.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Nobody looks at her face to be honest :KEK:
Well, I do coz it's a nice sweet face while the boobs to which you think everybody looks are out of proportion! I like well proportioned female bodies. When a part of a body is too big or to small related to the rest, i tend to try to ignore it or zoom my eyes on some other part.. in this case often the face :)

Reactions: Landerk

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
If the updates continue 1update = 2 in-game days

For the next update we should have
Thursday- Rachel Drama , more Training with Martin
Friday- D goes to the Hotel and F goes on his date with Elena
Im guessing the modelling comp starts on Saturday and finishes Sunday which will be the update after next (0.28)

Rule97

May 2, 2018
It's been a while since i played, is there any pregnancy content or the tag is just for future content?

Also does the load savegame from a previous chapter works?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It's been a while since i played, is there any pregnancy content or the tag is just for future content?

Also does the load savegame from a previous chapter works?
1) actually for D and other love interests is for future content ( only Olivia is pregnant and not of MC)
2) ch3 doesn't need to load a save from ch2 ...is like a new game ...just answer to the questions that the game will ask to you at the beginning and put love points and enjoy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since d wins modelling competition (mrdots "official" canon (see sunshine love)) her preggo might be postponed, doubt any agency* would hire her after she wins competition and then announces that she'll take maternity leave from modelling (year at least prolly more).

*unless it's f+g's agency

Trikus

May 31, 2020
since d wins modelling competition (mrdots "official" canon (see sunshine love)) her preggo might be postponed, doubt any agency* would hire her after she wins competition and then announces that she'll take maternity leave from modelling (year at least prolly more).

*unless it's f+g's agency
Yeah, it would be like Melody getting pregnant ending after she signs the contract

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes