Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I swear this thread is like the fucking vacation bible school section of this site.
Im an atheist and I kinda wish it was seeing what its REALLY like. Seeing the direction some of these players want to take the game I kinda hope the dev never reads these comments and gets inspired lol (a story about falling in love and seducing you D to where he recently proposed after travelling half the world to get her back in the eyes of some fans is as good excuse and time as any to start exploring bestiality lol). Y'all need jesus!

vilken

Oct 29, 2017
Here's hoping for a real Jen schene. I want the old timid Jen with some proper F time. The dildo scene was atrocious.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
D's mom is as unwelcome as genital herpes, she keeps on coming back.
True dat. Can't imagine how or if the dev would ever make her a likable character. Man, I love blondes and she sexy AF but all the nasty shit she did to her husband and especially to her own daughter ... not many players would want something to do with her if Mr.Dots decides to do a family ending with her, F and D. Maybe make her a fuckslut for the MC and some of his friends (Martin ?? dude is a bro') but it's hard to picture her and the MC being lovey-dovey after all the shit she did to him.

Her apologies come too late and don't mean shit anyway. But maybe she gets back with the MC and the dev makes her do a 180 for the fans who want to see some scenes with her and her ex-hubby/ possible future husband ?? But that would be kind of a "don't give a fuck about who she really is and what she did" mentality.

She's a very attractive woman why else make her a hot bitchy ex-wife, so u might see more of Rachel in future updates. But that's just speculation.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I would love to see a file come together once Chapter 3 is done, maybe have it to where we can play the whole game in one file instead of finishing Ch. 1 then close the game and have to open ch. 2, ect for Ch. 3. I know it would be pretty big but for me, it takes me out of the immersion I'm already in (even if doesn't take any time to load up the next one) Just my food for thought.

Reactions: DaddyTee

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Will there be a chapter 4?!
Jesus Christ... this year needs to end soon, that's enough.
According to his website, "V27 will be the second (to) last update for Chapter 3, with the final part to be released sometime in September. Then we will start working on Chapter 4 in early-2021." (I added the to in here but this is a direct quote from

And they will use November to do some clean up on Ch. 2 & 3

D

Deleted member 2497343

According to his website, "V27 will be the second (to) last update for Chapter 3, with the final part to be released sometime in September. Then we will start working on Chapter 4 in early-2021." (I added the to in here but this is a direct quote from

And they will use November to do some clean up on Ch. 2 & 3

I wanted the creator to finish the game in chapter 3. I think a new game with a different concept would be welcome. In my opinion, the quality of the game has dropped a lot over time. Nowadays it's just a game focused on the fetishes of the game's patrons.

I bet chapter 4 will be called: Dating My Daughter - Bizarre Adventures

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I wanted the creator to finish the game in chapter 3. I think a new game with a different concept would be welcome. In my opinion, the quality of the game has dropped a lot over time. Nowadays it's just a game focused on the fetishes of the game's patrons.

I bet chapter 4 will be called: Dating My Daughter - Bizarre Adventures
I only saw the first 3 episodes on Netflix but Jojo seems to be a more than ok anime.

Besides this I agree with people who don't want Dee's mom to revert to 180° and form a nice family with Dee and MC. I even find her the less attractive of all the women in the game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Besides this I agree with people who don't want Dee's mom to revert to 180° and form a nice family with Dee and MC. I even find her the less attractive of all the women in the game.
I don't think they'll reform as a family, but I do think/hope that the MC will get to fuck her at least once, like the world's most delayed and overdue make-up sex. I can also see her finding out about the MC and D and then giving them her blessing because she'll reveal to them that something similar happened with her and her Dad, so she has an understanding of their relationship. Then she'll leave and go back to start a relationship with that woman Maria she met and fucked.

As a bonus, it would also be cool to get a family threesome before she leaves, but that's probably just too much wishful thinking.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
D

Deleted member 2497343

That's why we need to put a baby in her to get them titties bigger. ;)

They have that, it's called Sunshine Love. They also created Melody while still making this game to help fund them on Patreon after the rules changes banned incest content.

It's true... I forgot that Sunshine Love is a creation of MrDots. My bad...

FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
As i understand this is game with choices, so whatever fetish they decide to put on - you should be fine with it, as long as it's avoidable by your preference. It sounds a bit hypocritical to read what "should not be in game in any circumstances" considering most people in the world would tell you incest shouldn't be there in the first place. Let devs do whatever they wants or if they want to cater to different fetishes, so be it. As long is it's a choice, you don't have to go the route you don't like, so why the fuck you care what other people like in this game.

D

Deleted member 2497343

As i understand this is game with choices, so whatever fetish they decide to put on - you should be fine with it, as long as it's avoidable by your preference. It sounds a bit hypocritical to read what "should not be in game in any circumstances" considering most people in the world would tell you incest shouldn't be there in the first place. Let devs do whatever they wants or if they want to cater to different fetishes, so be it. As long is it's a choice, you don't have to go the route you don't like, so why the fuck you care what other people like in this game.

I believe that the more fetishes a game has, the less content it actually has.

For example, there is an update with incest, ntr, sharing and bestiality.

And I just enjoy incest... don't you agree that I'm only going to enjoy 25% of the content that was created?

Regardless of whether the content is optional or not, I prefer it not to exist.

FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
I believe that the more fetishes a game has, the less content it actually has.

For example, there is an update with incest, ntr, sharing and bestiality.

And I just enjoy incest... don't you agree that I'm only going to enjoy 25% of the content that was created?

Regardless of whether the content is optional or not, I prefer it not to exist.
Alright how about other people? If there's nothing THEY like that's 0% for them oppose to your 25, if you have a choice - everyone has something to enjoy, even if it's in a lower portions so to speak, but of course it only should be what YOU enjoy) regardless of other people's wishes)

Reactions: tata19
D

Deleted member 2497343

Alright how about other people? If there's nothing THEY like that's 0% for them oppose to your 25, if you have a choice - everyone has something to enjoy, even if it's in a lower portions so to speak, but of course it only should be what YOU enjoy) regardless of other people's wishes)

In that case, only those who prefer incest like me should enjoy the game.

Is the game called Sharing my Daughter? No!

Is the game called Cucked by my Daughter? No!

The game is called Doggo and my Daughter? No!

If the game were called any of those names that I mentioned I would not complain about anything.

The game is called Dating my Daughter, what should I expect?

People don't go to NTR games and ask the creator to remove the content, but the fan base who likes NTR are the first ones who want to shove that shit into any game that exists.

What is your argument now? That I am a liar?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
In that case, only those who prefer incest like me should enjoy the game.

Is the game called Sharing my Daughter? No!

Is the game called Cucked by my Daughter? No!

The game is called Doggo and my Daughter? No!

If the game were called any of those names that I mentioned I would not complain about anything.

The game is called Dating my Daughter, what should I expect?

People don't go to NTR games and ask the creator to remove the content, but the fan base who likes NTR are the first ones who want to shove that shit into any game that exists.

What is your argument now? That I am a liar?
Most of those fetishes is what the game was advertised with

So yes people do expect to see that stuff

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes