bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The sharing route is only if you allow it, it is completely avoidable, and yes, I agree that he made a sharing route to get extra money and an extra type of patrons who likes this kind of stuff, and honestly, I've got no problems with it, as long as it's avoidable. Not everyone is into this stuff, it's called respect ;)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
These fetishes were planned from the games inception, so the dev didn't change his mind to "cash in", if anything he has toned the planned fetishes down/completey removed them.
Any Dev is out to make a good product which is popular and brings in the $$, sadly there is no dev anymore like goblinboy who used to release full completed games for free
Unless this Goblinboy was rich or had a day job he either liked or made enough money with it, I completely understand devs wanting to both make money doing something they like and get rid of having a boss behind their shoulder doing a meaningless job just to pay the rent.

D

Deleted member 2497343

I thought I would be crucified for what I said, but so far my opinion has been accepted normally.

I'm surprised...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Im an atheist and I kinda wish it was seeing what its REALLY like. Seeing the direction some of these players want to take the game I kinda hope the dev never reads these comments and gets inspired lol (a story about falling in love and seducing you D to where he recently proposed after travelling half the world to get her back in the eyes of some fans is as good excuse and time as any to start exploring bestiality lol). Y'all need jesus!
Don't worry, this Dev does not visit this forum and doesn't give 2 shits what these people think or want. Props to the Dev! Most all of these people get off farting in the tub, and biting at the bubbles.

Last edited:

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
I do not understand why people are so against NTR. Besides D, the MC has had his way with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Olivia and Margo. This isn't a harem game. Why can't D get a little non lesbian side action if she wants to?
Simple male atavistic possessiveness, nothing bad if in a light form, but in a game there shouldn't be as fiction.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I do not understand why people are so against NTR. Besides D, the MC has had his way with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Olivia and Margo. This isn't a harem game. Why can't D get a little non lesbian side action if she wants to?

By the simple fact as it is written D.

The game begins with an innocent, naive, shy girl, ashamed of her own body, who ends up falling hopelessly in love with her father who shows her how much he loves her and that he always loves her will protect.

Do you really think that a person who has these feelings for someone could even look at others? For me, corrupting D is fine, but not in the NTR sense, there are more ways to corrupt her without totally incongruously destroying the girl's BG.

I do not mind the NTR if it is well built, but trying to pass an NTR for "corruption" in a girl who is totally the opposite of someone who could easily cheat on her partner, makes her lose a LOT for me.

A clear example of a well-made NTR is for example "summer with mia" (spoiler of the game, watch out) where although you let Mia seduce her father, at the moment where she was supposed to fuck with him, she just didn't she can because of being in love with the MC, and in this game (in SwM), Mia is not as innocent or naive as D, however Incent Games did very well in giving coherence to acts and thoughts and development from the girl herself.

Of course, this is only my honest opinion and how I understand the game, Im not trying to say Im absolute truth or something like that.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who the fuck does a bestiality show? It would be a pretty underground and criminal thing to do, and there's no way you can "stumble" on such a thing (organized crime is usually conducted in secret). No swing club or an adult entertainment live show would feature a thing like that. I know DMD was a bit crazy with the lore (with incest being so easily accepted by Margo, Georgina, etc. Is it Alabama?), but this type of justification is just... I mean, I don't see a 'fantasy' tag anywhere, so there are limits to the suspension of disbelief. There's bigger chance of D participating in scat sex than witnessing bestiality on accident. Accidental licking however might trigger some naughty thoughts...
First I was looking for a plausible venue for the Bestiality tag being that i can't see any of the characters in DMD having sex with an animal.
Second DMD is it's own world with it's own rules. Even here sick shit happens (Epstien's pedophile island).
Third never said it was on accident, one thing can often lead to another.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Ill state it again daughter is pretty but also pretty overrated..If chapter 4 is anything like chapter 3 I couldnt take anymore..Now I hope the update isnt carry over d and f only content lol

Reactions: fbass

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
ntr content will completely contradict the personality of D. As she is naive and shy, she have opened up to MC but not to everyone. for others shes still that navie and shy girl and going for an ntr approach will be totally against this fact. and also the fact that shes deeply in love with F that she don't even think about others instead she feels protected from others with F. and also mostly people are here for her shyness and naiveness once she lost that people will lost interest(thats just my opinion not a fact).

(from now theres no connection b/w game and what i will say)
also possessiveness is not the only reason(but for some it is i admit) that people don't like ntr. some people don't like it for respect reasons and protection of LI from evil ntr rivals. actually there are many types ntr(not types but you can distinguish them).i will list two that i have in mind.

1.the ntr rival is more caring and loving to LI then MC and don't have any bad intentions towards LI so MC lost his LI to him and don't have to cuck himself but MC know she with that ntr rival then its ok (then i don't mind it i think mostly will dont mind).

2.then their are evil ntr rivals who firstly blackmail/currupt LI then use her as a cumdumpster not only for theirselves but for others also for money or even for free. and they will possibly hurt players LI and MC have to cuck himself. So player as MC will try to protect his LI so shes not hurt/used/manipulated into a cock worshiping whore.

you see its not about possessiveness(again i say for some it is but not for most of us ntr haters) its about respect and protection of LI.
So they are not possessive they just don't have cuckold tendensies in them. if one enjoy cuckolding himself as a MC(as in fantasy) then he will like any type of ntr but if one hates cuckolding(as a fantasy) they will shurely hate ntr.

again its not about possessiveness its just that that they cannot fantasies theirselves as being cuckolds.(don't say theirs no connection b/w ntr and cuckolding surely theirs atleast a thin conection b/w these two).

it hurts that ntr fans say that others don't like ntr cuz they are possessive i personally hate ntr but i also hate possessiveness.

sorry if i offended someone

Apr 30, 2018
Not trying to start a fight or upset anyone who is into NTR. It's just that I personally am not, so if NTR/sharing content is included in updates there is less content per update that I personally will see and with the dev alternating between games that means waiting a long time with very little content.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I think there is 2 or 3 games here I could remove to replace them with Timestamps and WT Silver.
I cant agree wit most and tho this is DMD thread it wouldnt be on my top 10 besides the D thats all there is in this game,tho jennifer is my fav in game..but there are better than those 10, man of the house was ok..But thats just me

Reactions: Kryptozoid
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes