AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
ntr content will completely contradict the personality of D. As she is naive and shy, she have opened up to MC but not to everyone. for others shes still that navie and shy girl and going for an ntr approach will be totally against this fact. and also the fact that shes deeply in love with F that she don't even think about others instead she feels protected from others with F. and also mostly people are here for her shyness and naiveness once she lost that people will lost interest(thats just my opinion not a fact).

(from now theres no connection b/w game and what i will say)
also possessiveness is not the only reason(but for some it is i admit) that people don't like ntr. some people don't like it for respect reasons and protection of LI from evil ntr rivals. actually there are many types ntr(not types but you can distinguish them).i will list two that i have in mind.

1.the ntr rival is more caring and loving to LI then MC and don't have any bad intentions towards LI so MC lost his LI to him and don't have to cuck himself but MC know she with that ntr rival then its ok (then i don't mind it i think mostly will dont mind).

2.then their are evil ntr rivals who firstly blackmail/currupt LI then use her as a cumdumpster not only for theirselves but for others also for money or even for free. and they will possibly hurt players LI and MC have to cuck himself. So player as MC will try to protect his LI so shes not hurt/used/manipulated into a cock worshiping whore.

you see its not about possessiveness(again i say for some it is but not for most of us ntr haters) its about respect and protection of LI.
So they are not possessive they just don't have cuckold tendensies in them. if one enjoy cuckolding himself as a MC(as in fantasy) then he will like any type of ntr but if one hates cuckolding(as a fantasy) they will shurely hate ntr.

again its not about possessiveness its just that that they cannot fantasies theirselves as being cuckolds.(don't say theirs no connection b/w ntr and cuckolding surely theirs atleast a thin conection b/w these two).

it hurts that ntr fans say that others don't like ntr cuz they are possessive i personally hate ntr but i also hate possessiveness.

sorry if i offended someone

Apr 30, 2018
I do not understand why people are so against NTR. Besides D, the MC has had his way with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Olivia and Margo. This isn't a harem game. Why can't D get a little non lesbian side action if she wants to?
Not trying to start a fight or upset anyone who is into NTR. It's just that I personally am not, so if NTR/sharing content is included in updates there is less content per update that I personally will see and with the dev alternating between games that means waiting a long time with very little content.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I think there is 2 or 3 games here I could remove to replace them with Timestamps and WT Silver.
I cant agree wit most and tho this is DMD thread it wouldnt be on my top 10 besides the D thats all there is in this game,tho jennifer is my fav in game..but there are better than those 10, man of the house was ok..But thats just me

Reactions: Kryptozoid
D

Deleted member 2482011

Can't wait for some more F & D & G frolicking! And as much I hate to admit, Mom is pretty sexy. I hope F & D buy a ball gag and some bondage & torture devices and take turns on her in some good wholesome punishing hate sex! (Nobody would miss her locked in a dungeon in an unknown location...) [Maybe even sick the dog on her]

I also read somewhere that on the way home Martin falls asleep at the wheel and dies in a fiery wreck, that shit is tragic...
Fuck, should I have spoilered that? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Some people confuse "personality" with "immaturity". D doesn't have a personality. She's romantic and sweet, but that's it. Very shallow when you think about it. She's too insecure/naive/infantile but it's not a personality, it's something you can overcome. She's supposed to become an adult. Aside from having a huge set of boobs, she has a mentality of a 10 year old, and it has to change.

If you use the narrative arguments to defend D's immature behavior, consider that in any good narrative, there has to be character development and personal growth. If F doesn't encourage such growth and just wants her to remain this obedient naive slave to serve his twisted incestuous concept of "love", he doesn't deserve to be a parent (or even a boyfriend) in the first place. She has to spread her wings and learn to fly on her own, without constantly asking her father whether she should or shouldn't do something. Both F and D need to realize that they have a very unhealthy relationship, even for an incestuous couple. He has to let her act on her own, without constantly needing his approval, and he needs to overcome his possessiveness of her. Without it, there is no story, but just a series of random events.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
ntr content will completely contradict the personality of D. As she is naive and shy, she have opened up to MC but not to everyone. for others shes still that navie and shy girl and going for an ntr approach will be totally against this fact. and also the fact that shes deeply in love with F that she don't even think about others instead she feels protected from others with F. and also mostly people are here for her shyness and naiveness once she lost that people will lost interest(thats just my opinion not a fact).

(from now theres no connection b/w game and what i will say)
also possessiveness is not the only reason(but for some it is i admit) that people don't like ntr. some people don't like it for respect reasons and protection of LI from evil ntr rivals. actually there are many types ntr(not types but you can distinguish them).i will list two that i have in mind.

1.the ntr rival is more caring and loving to LI then MC and don't have any bad intentions towards LI so MC lost his LI to him and don't have to cuck himself but MC know she with that ntr rival then its ok (then i don't mind it i think mostly will dont mind).

2.then their are evil ntr rivals who firstly blackmail/currupt LI then use her as a cumdumpster not only for theirselves but for others also for money or even for free. and they will possibly hurt players LI and MC have to cuck himself. So player as MC will try to protect his LI so shes not hurt/used/manipulated into a cock worshiping whore.

you see its not about possessiveness(again i say for some it is but not for most of us ntr haters) its about respect and protection of LI.
So they are not possessive they just don't have cuckold tendensies in them. if one enjoy cuckolding himself as a MC(as in fantasy) then he will like any type of ntr but if one hates cuckolding(as a fantasy) they will shurely hate ntr.

again its not about possessiveness its just that that they cannot fantasies theirselves as being cuckolds.(don't say theirs no connection b/w ntr and cuckolding surely theirs atleast a thin conection b/w these two).

it hurts that ntr fans say that others don't like ntr cuz they are possessive i personally hate ntr but i also hate possessiveness.

sorry if i offended someone
Exactly, I think same as u buddy. These kind of NTR-sharing would be better option in the another game of Dots, in Melody because the BG for her and the MC were more coherent with the sharing/NTR/curious about new experiences. Here for me will be a terrible issue with the personality of her and could destroys the great story (for me, obv)

But also I have to tell, at least in this game the NTR/Sharing is AN OPTION, and we can avoid it and its not a great problem for me, where I hate the NTR is when the NTR is FORCED (dont choose) and is the whole game like pandoras box.. (great great game in graphics and animations buuuut a greeeeaaaat shit in chars BG, plot and as I said, forced NTR)

Anyway, totally agree with ur post ;)

Reactions: AlphaBit
Sep 21, 2017
Some people confuse "personality" with "immaturity". D doesn't have a personality. She's romantic and sweet, but that's it. Very shallow when you think about it. She's too insecure/naive/infantile but it's not a personality, it's something you can overcome. She's supposed to become an adult. Aside from having a huge set of boobs, she has a mentality of a 10 year old, and it has to change.

If you use the narrative arguments to defend D's immature behavior, consider that in any good narrative, there has to be character development and personal growth. If F doesn't encourage such growth and just wants her to remain this obedient naive slave to serve his twisted incestuous concept of "love", he doesn't deserve to be a parent (or even a boyfriend) in the first place. She has to spread her wings and learn to fly on her own, without constantly asking her father whether she should or shouldn't do something. Both F and D need to realize that they have a very unhealthy relationship, even for an incestuous couple. He has to let her act on her own, without constantly needing his approval, and he needs to overcome his possessiveness of her. Without it, there is no story, but just a series of random events.
yeah this is not XXX lemony snicket...this is corruption to a T 101...any girl will be (sex hungry) curious and with the way D has been exposed to sex (F got the hots for her, lesbian sex games with E or J or G and M) its already a wonder she isn't straight up asking guys to eat her snatch whenever she feels that wunderbar feeling of being lusted at....

*a side drama of her fucking that voyeur (at the beach) on her own would be a great scene and could also be a lesson if you did not "destroy the binoculars"...it would also further her corruption and recognize the true power of her boob-zookas has on other men (not just F)...

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
you don't have to compare MC with a F IRL Cuz this is a game i know IRL what MC is doing is straight forward sin/enslavement or whatever wrong things i can say about it its true but here in this game i cannot think of him as a bad parent(cuz its fanacy). i think (in game)F is really caring of her D and D is deeply in love with F.(its really weird/funny how you just said that "he doesn't deserve to be a parent" while actually you are playing as F and making decisions for him lol) and also IRL parents are a little bit cautious(for you its possession) about their childs so if incest is evil(in game as a fantasy) by compairing it to RL then i will say what you are expecting for D(gangbang,bbc worshiping,bestiality or whatever extreme fetishes you have in mind) is also wrong cuz no parents will allow their childs of these things and also say that they are good parents. in this case i will say "they doesn't deserve to be a parent(s)".

so cautiousness is not possessiveness(don't mix them) also cheating is in game tag(i don't see a slave/possession tag) if D minds cheating then i(as F) will just play her solo and never cheat on her but as i said she doesn't mind and also she doesn't say that F can be with other girls only if she can be with other dudes if it come to that i will just don't cheat on her and she will be with F all along. cuz i don't want my LI to get hurt in the process of all this ntr shitery cuz mostly in these games ntr rivals are pure evils.
but if its soft shairing path with a nice dude then i don't mind it(only to the extent of sex scene not with D having feeling for the dude and if latter will be the case i will just don't cheat on her).

so see its not about possession.
i think it will all be very clear when the martin x D x F threesome or just sharing allowed (F either watches or allows D to have sex without F and gives them privacy)......happens or concludes depending on the choices provided by mr. dots---but it should also elevate D's corruption to another level, i mean IT IS a game changer to share....

Reactions: BloodyMares

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
you don't have to compare MC with a F IRL Cuz this is a game i know IRL what MC is doing is straight forward sin/enslavement or whatever wrong things i can say about it its true but here in this game i cannot think of him as a bad parent(cuz its fanacy). i think (in game)F is really caring of her D and D is deeply in love with F.(its really weird/funny how you just said that "he doesn't deserve to be a parent" while actually you are playing as F and making decisions for him lol) and also IRL parents are a little bit cautious(for you its possession) about their childs so if incest is evil(in game as a fantasy) by compairing it to RL then i will say what you are expecting for D(gangbang,bbc worshiping,bestiality or whatever extreme fetishes you have in mind) is also wrong cuz no parents will allow their childs of these things and also say that they are good parents. in this case i will say "they doesn't deserve to be a parent(s)".
Why are you bringing RL into it, I wasn't talking about it. I'm talking about character development. What F and D have is D's childish infatuation with her father who was missing for most of her life, and he unconsciously exploits this infatuation to serve his selfish needs and keep her close. It's a nice premise for the story, it sets up a conflict, a moral dilemma. And just because I'm playing as F, doesn't mean I'm making any decisions. If I don't act like a perv, the game ends with a Game Over screen, which is why I was pursuing Georgina for the entirety of my playthrough and hoping that eventually, something develops between D and Ryan, so that I don't feel bad about the whole incest thing. And don't put fetishes into this conversation, I wasn't talking about those at all, because I don't care about them. What I'm saying, is that being naive, infantile, and insecure is not part of D's character. It's her obstacles that she has to overcome in order to grow up. And it's F's duty to help her with that. If you want it to be F and D's romantic story, it's all cool, just don't use the narrative argument in that case, because her being naive and insecure for the rest of the game doesn't serve the story at all, in fact, it makes the whole story pointless, particularly after the end of Chapter 2. If the loving happy ending with a naive girl who has a 10-year-old mentality was the endgame, then the game already reached its natural conclusion.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do not understand why people are so against NTR. Besides D, the MC has had his way with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Olivia and Margo. This isn't a harem game. Why can't D get a little non lesbian side action if she wants to?
Well, this game certainly seems to be trending in a harem direction. D can already somewhat warm to the idea of sharing the MC with Elena and Georgina, she can also have a threesome with Margo, and it's very possible she'd be OK with including Jennifer. D herself is also perfectly OK with doing things with other women too, like Elena and Georgina, so this all seems like we could see an ending where the MC has D, Elena, Georgina, and hopefully Jennifer too if one of the things Mr Dots is working on with the earlier chapters is re-integrating her path.

Reactions: AlphaBit
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes