theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I am follopwing the game from the start and i believe that it will need either a bigger chapter 3 or posible a chapter 5 the reasons are
1)the game has not much content with Jenifer
2)the same goes for Martin for those that are on that path
3)for the third reason i am not so sure but i have the suspicion that we were gathering bdsm points and we only have 1 scene

finaly i would like to ask if Tyra can become a potential member of our harem (i personaly prefer her than Rachel)

I would also suggest that when chapter 3 is finished the next update will be fixes of chapter 3 a gallery like it was with chapter 1 rather than go to a chapter 4 and then go back to chapter 3

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Thought I read a few pages back about a possible update coming out this week. Is that true or was it just wishful thinking on behalf of those whom enjoy the game and make posts here. Iether way i look forward to next release. Have enjoyed the story and the plot twists and turns. I wonder if the MC will keep things a secret with all the other love interests or will it become a harem. I like E and J and would like to see more story between them and the MC. Would not even mind seeing the X-wife return think there is a good storyline that can happen there. However any way Mr. D and the team goes I am sure the story will have options for all and ways to avoid paths that poeple don't want as well. Look forward to the next update,

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thought I read a few pages back about a possible update coming out this week. Is that true or was it just wishful thinking on behalf of those whom enjoy the game and make posts here.
It's today. :giggle: Although it will apparently not be a "complete" update, as in there will be scenes that aren't included now but will be included later so this update will need to be repeated.

Iether way i look forward to next release. Have enjoyed the story and the plot twists and turns. I wonder if the MC will keep things a secret with all the other love interests or will it become a harem. I like E and J and would like to see more story between them and the MC. Would not even mind seeing the X-wife return think there is a good storyline that can happen there. However any way Mr. D and the team goes I am sure the story will have options for all and ways to avoid paths that poeple don't want as well. Look forward to the next update,
D is comfortable with both Elena and Georgina being with her and the MC, so that's 2 out of the 3 and the MC didn't have to tell her he's done stuff with them before and probably doesn't have to now, so I think the chances of a harem are very high.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You're just trying to deny the obvious. I don’t blame you.
damn SJWs just cant let us fuck our D in peace eh? Now if only we can turn our MC trans then we will have ticked enough woke boxes to avoid the cancel culture brigade coming after out otherwise wholesome and perfectly politically romance game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamfdr
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes