RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I wonder if theyre all related lol. I remember knowing they were in a shared universe when Melodies pal had to leave her holiday island because a storm was coming (just like storm hit said island on DMD) and of course there was the old lady at the nudist beach pestering aunt amy who featured for the same reasons on DMD too lol.
It's a shared universe. The dad from Sunshine was in this episode too.
Back in Chapter 2, when you took Maddie and Elena to the farm there was a point you were in a restaurant and Amy from Melody was there.

That said, chronologically they are out of order.

Melody happens first. We know this because the other singer that D likes is just starting out in Melody.
So if Ruby is Melody's daughter, that might make sense.

DMD is next

Sunshine is the most recent in the timeline. We know this because "Kristina" looks like D because she made herself look like "that really famous model". Also Georgina is the girl's sister and talked about if she was with the Dad or not.

Reactions: Vox

N Walker

Feb 5, 2018
Day 40 waking up, the game seems to assume that F went to a party with Margo, D and Ryan, but my F never did, yet F still references this party and having a headache. Also F mentions D having feelings for Ryan completely out of the blue, something that was never discussed in my game. Really strange and immersion breaking. Seems like a bug?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
...I just wanted to say, that the game really liked to highlight all wonderful features of that "mapple" watch at the beginning.
Either
-The writer has one of those himself and freaking LOVES it
or
-there was a secret deal going on and some higher positioned apple guy who has at least knowledge of the game secretly donated a little more in echange for some advertisement.
Which I wouldn't even be mad about, becauseit sounds so stupid and awesome at the same time xD

_GreekGodX_

Nov 15, 2017
yo does anyone have a savefile where it last ended off in update 26 because it keeps saying my saves are corrupted in update 27 and i dont have the time to go through chapter 3 again

Reactions: Mormyar

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Ok seriously. Are they just getting lazy now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last update in Sunshine Love they introduced Kristina, who is just he fucking Daughter Model renamed.

Now we have Flat Melody renamed Ruby....
Well at least Kristina is a new upgraded version of D. Ruby is really the same face with a less curvy body and different haircut.

Sep 21, 2017
This game needs to draw to a close imo. But ik it's too much of a cash cow, especially when new game is having a rocky reception at the moment.

D is still the best girl but now I basically play for the story and ofc D getting wilder in the sack.
well you if you started selling pizza's and got FAMOUS for it then switched to bagels and has a planned bagel pizza but seems iffy---well people are gonna be cautious/may not bite. mr. dots started incest as a catch and he should've known that people expect another incest game to top DMD (i am also disappointed with melody, its was good but lacks DMD stuff) and sunshine love is well...pretty sounded like AWAM based on mr. dots plans...extremely slow paced and the incest plan maybe toned down?? or not immediately??

...to me that sucks.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Day 40 waking up, the game seems to assume that F went to a party with Margo, D and Ryan, but my F never did, yet F still references this party and having a headache. Also F mentions D having feelings for Ryan completely out of the blue, something that was never discussed in my game. Really strange and immersion breaking. Seems like a bug?
Yeah, needs a fix

Edgar Roman

May 21, 2017
Fantastic update. Margo and Ryan in the same room, very erotic. This was a much bigger update than I expected. Promise of Olivia too. Rock on!!!! Best game ever.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You can count with your fingers the numbers to devs who actually deliver content despite getting big ( Dr PinkCake )

MrDots is just following the example of PHWAMM, milk the everliving shit out of your game without moving the story forward until the well runs dry
I do agree 100% but it has to be said he's working on other games (1 by now)
Still crazy that Melody was done faster that DMD, imo more content could have been squeezed out of Melody but hey better have the first game as cash cow to work on other more complex stories... Plus all the chars are there to make it go on for ever

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
know this is a weird question but can you play without romancing D and only focus on the side chicks ?
No, since the essence of the game revolves around dating his daughter, the MC necessarily falls into a romantic relationship with her as the game progresses. But, you can be relatively unfaithful to her with her friends and yours over time, completely your choice.

In some cases, your choices could lead to intimate encounters with a secondary character at the expense of being with your daughter, though she is not completely shut out and her relationship is still a central focus of your play.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes