galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You can count with your fingers the numbers to devs who actually deliver content despite getting big ( Dr PinkCake )

MrDots is just following the example of PHWAMM, milk the everliving shit out of your game without moving the story forward until the well runs dry
I do agree 100% but it has to be said he's working on other games (1 by now)
Still crazy that Melody was done faster that DMD, imo more content could have been squeezed out of Melody but hey better have the first game as cash cow to work on other more complex stories... Plus all the chars are there to make it go on for ever

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
know this is a weird question but can you play without romancing D and only focus on the side chicks ?
No, since the essence of the game revolves around dating his daughter, the MC necessarily falls into a romantic relationship with her as the game progresses. But, you can be relatively unfaithful to her with her friends and yours over time, completely your choice.

In some cases, your choices could lead to intimate encounters with a secondary character at the expense of being with your daughter, though she is not completely shut out and her relationship is still a central focus of your play.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I hope that the next time Rachel asks for forgiveness again, one of the answers will be a spartan kick in football boots right in her fucking face which will send her straight through all the circles of hell) cus this bitch is something that has never been seen before

• Love
Reactions: Dolphin3000

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Why would you want more chapters of this? All I can see in this game nowadays is wasted potential. Compare the improvements of some other devs renders and animations from the first game release to the newest update to Mr. Dots and don't tell me you are not disappointed. The only real improvement I see is that at some point Mr. Dots added an actual cum asset and not just some blurry white paint. Though, if you compare the cumshots, its the same as the facial expressions, sex positions or anything else in this game: the same 2-3 variations used over and over again.

Sorry for being so negative, it just makes me sad that every update the renders feel like copy paste from a previous update.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You kidding me bro ? They teased that Martin possibility so far back in Chapter 1 that the most F and D have done together at that point is kiss.
What I mean is, the story is about a relationship between father and daughter. So most of the expected content should involve F & D. All the rest can happen when it makes sense in the story development, and it can be just a couple of scenes, so the promised fetish would be addressed. It doesn't really matter if those fetishes which are not part of the main story are presented in update 27 or update 47. It is irrelevant.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You kidding me bro ? They teased that Martin possibility so far back in Chapter 1 that the most F and D have done together at that point is kiss.
Did they though? I don't recall any Martin sharing teased in any way, shape or form from chapter one even if its been so long since i played it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Why would you want more chapters of this? All I can see in this game nowadays is wasted potential. Compare the improvements of some other devs renders and animations from the first game release to the newest update to Mr. Dots and don't tell me you are not disappointed. The only real improvement I see is that at some point Mr. Dots added an actual cum asset and not just some blurry white paint. Though, if you compare the cumshots, its the same as the facial expressions, sex positions or anything else in this game: the same 2-3 variations used over and over again.

Sorry for being so negative, it just makes me sad that every update the renders feel like copy paste from a previous update.
I'm not saying the way the game is being done now is perfect or even what I expect it to be. But I do believe there is plenty to be presented, the way it was presented at the beginning of the game, involving the two main characters. From my point of view, sharing, bestiality and any other fetish which won't involve F & D only, can be addressed in a couple of scenes anytime devs want to explore them. But there is a lot still to happen in the main storyline. Different sexy/sexual situations for F & D enjoy during their dates, their nights at home, their showers together.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
D is named Ruby in my playthrough, so this episode got a little confusing at one point.

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby.

Ruby: Nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Ruby.

Cassandra: Ruby, can I speak to you please?

Ruby: Sure, I was just getting to know Ruby. Excuse for a moment Ruby.

Ruby: Of course Ruby.

Cassandra: I'm glad you seem to be getting along with Ruby, Ruby.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Did they though? I don't recall any Martin sharing teased in any way, shape or form from chapter one even if its been so long since i played it.
Yea it was when they were inside his office and he threw a compliment at her, and you could chose from then either to tell him to stop forever or let it go.

Reactions: Skode and Juby89

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
What I mean is, the story is about a relationship between father and daughter. So most of the expected content should involve F & D. All the rest can happen when it makes sense in the story development, and it can be just a couple of scenes, so the promised fetish would be addressed. It doesn't really matter if those fetishes which are not part of the main story are presented in update 27 or update 47. It is irrelevant.
You original reply was just "Why the hurry?" and so my response to that was because it's from 2 chapters ago i.e years ago meaning it's not even a hurry anymore its literally taken forever now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You original reply was just "Why the hurry?" and so my response to that was because it's from 2 chapters ago i.e years ago meaning it's not even a hurry anymore its literally taken forever now.
and my answer is still.... it's irrelevant for the game when it happens, since it's some sort of by product.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route. Like what you would say makes sense except they already brought him here all the way from the other city he's not far away from them anymore yet they push him away constantly.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route.
I see. For those in that path it feels like it is the right time. You may be right.

Reactions: Iamkho
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes