Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I hope that the next time Rachel asks for forgiveness again, one of the answers will be a spartan kick in football boots right in her fucking face which will send her straight through all the circles of hell) cus this bitch is something that has never been seen before

• Love
Reactions: Dolphin3000

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Why would you want more chapters of this? All I can see in this game nowadays is wasted potential. Compare the improvements of some other devs renders and animations from the first game release to the newest update to Mr. Dots and don't tell me you are not disappointed. The only real improvement I see is that at some point Mr. Dots added an actual cum asset and not just some blurry white paint. Though, if you compare the cumshots, its the same as the facial expressions, sex positions or anything else in this game: the same 2-3 variations used over and over again.

Sorry for being so negative, it just makes me sad that every update the renders feel like copy paste from a previous update.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You kidding me bro ? They teased that Martin possibility so far back in Chapter 1 that the most F and D have done together at that point is kiss.
What I mean is, the story is about a relationship between father and daughter. So most of the expected content should involve F & D. All the rest can happen when it makes sense in the story development, and it can be just a couple of scenes, so the promised fetish would be addressed. It doesn't really matter if those fetishes which are not part of the main story are presented in update 27 or update 47. It is irrelevant.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You kidding me bro ? They teased that Martin possibility so far back in Chapter 1 that the most F and D have done together at that point is kiss.
Did they though? I don't recall any Martin sharing teased in any way, shape or form from chapter one even if its been so long since i played it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Why would you want more chapters of this? All I can see in this game nowadays is wasted potential. Compare the improvements of some other devs renders and animations from the first game release to the newest update to Mr. Dots and don't tell me you are not disappointed. The only real improvement I see is that at some point Mr. Dots added an actual cum asset and not just some blurry white paint. Though, if you compare the cumshots, its the same as the facial expressions, sex positions or anything else in this game: the same 2-3 variations used over and over again.

Sorry for being so negative, it just makes me sad that every update the renders feel like copy paste from a previous update.
I'm not saying the way the game is being done now is perfect or even what I expect it to be. But I do believe there is plenty to be presented, the way it was presented at the beginning of the game, involving the two main characters. From my point of view, sharing, bestiality and any other fetish which won't involve F & D only, can be addressed in a couple of scenes anytime devs want to explore them. But there is a lot still to happen in the main storyline. Different sexy/sexual situations for F & D enjoy during their dates, their nights at home, their showers together.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
D is named Ruby in my playthrough, so this episode got a little confusing at one point.

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby.

Ruby: Nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Ruby.

Cassandra: Ruby, can I speak to you please?

Ruby: Sure, I was just getting to know Ruby. Excuse for a moment Ruby.

Ruby: Of course Ruby.

Cassandra: I'm glad you seem to be getting along with Ruby, Ruby.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Did they though? I don't recall any Martin sharing teased in any way, shape or form from chapter one even if its been so long since i played it.
Yea it was when they were inside his office and he threw a compliment at her, and you could chose from then either to tell him to stop forever or let it go.

Reactions: Skode and Juby89

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
What I mean is, the story is about a relationship between father and daughter. So most of the expected content should involve F & D. All the rest can happen when it makes sense in the story development, and it can be just a couple of scenes, so the promised fetish would be addressed. It doesn't really matter if those fetishes which are not part of the main story are presented in update 27 or update 47. It is irrelevant.
You original reply was just "Why the hurry?" and so my response to that was because it's from 2 chapters ago i.e years ago meaning it's not even a hurry anymore its literally taken forever now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You original reply was just "Why the hurry?" and so my response to that was because it's from 2 chapters ago i.e years ago meaning it's not even a hurry anymore its literally taken forever now.
and my answer is still.... it's irrelevant for the game when it happens, since it's some sort of by product.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route. Like what you would say makes sense except they already brought him here all the way from the other city he's not far away from them anymore yet they push him away constantly.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route.
I see. For those in that path it feels like it is the right time. You may be right.

Reactions: Iamkho

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Are we going to see any action with the dog? I could swear the game had the bestiality tag when this game thread was created many years ago.
I don't remember any such tag ever deing in the thread for this game and I have played this since early chapter 1 and I always check the tags.
And if there had of been I for one would never ever ever of even concidered downloading it let alone played it.
Thats one fetish I'd rather play a full NTR game than play a game with that.

Don't even like the exhibitionism and shareing option in this game, they spoil it because it just makes the MC feel like a utter twat all that lovey dovey slow suduction he did and the should I shouldn't I she's my lovely shy trusting daughter thoughts and then just turns round and says hey guys I'm bored of just bagging her now do you lot fancy ago at bagging my daughter I turned her into a right whore for you oh go on and come have a ride who knows I may even DP her with you.
oh and by the way I'm such a great caring Dad I totaly cured her of her shyness,
She's now such a slut that she gets off on being seen naked and watched geting fucked.
fortunatly its avoidable for the moment because if it wasn't it would be less Dating my daughter.
and more like Pimping my little Bitch.

And it wouldn't matter if it was avoidable or not the last thing this game needs is the Daddy geting her or letting her to fuck a dog.
That happends then this game really will of turned to total shit.
Can promise you one thing It'd be the last time I ever played this game.

But If thats your fetish and (I'm being Polite here) I think its weired but fine if you like it your choice.

Just Sayin.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route.
That scene was so hot! If Martin doesn't end up with Dee soon he had best come see me instead I love him. There could have been a scene where Martin ends up with one of the discarded side girls for a change maybe to give him a bit more screen time but I imagine it would complicate things further for development (Though Imagine him and Jennifer ouch).

It must be hard in these multi path VNs to tie everything up realistically and given the In game time frame I am not too bothered it has not happened yet but it does suck that we will have to wait until 2021 for Martin action nonetheless.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Even though we didn't go to the bar with Margo and have a foursome. I still had the scene in bed talking about having gone to the bar even though I avoided it. I'm so not into the hole sharing thing with other guys thats why I rejected the bar scene yet still got it???? WTH? Seems like a bug in the game which i'd like to see fixed.

Reactions: Glooskabe

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
D is named Ruby in my playthrough, so this episode got a little confusing at one point.

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby.

Ruby: Nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Ruby.

Cassandra: Ruby, can I speak to you please?

Ruby: Sure, I was just getting to know Ruby. Excuse for a moment Ruby.

Ruby: Of course Ruby.

Cassandra: I'm glad you seem to be getting along with Ruby, Ruby.
You just gave me the idea to rename F to Max and D to Ruby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vasy and SuperLYC

Marcaid

Feb 21, 2019
Even though we didn't go to the bar with Margo and have a foursome. I still had the scene in bed talking about having gone to the bar even though I avoided it. I'm so not into the hole sharing thing with other guys thats why I rejected the bar scene yet still got it???? WTH? Seems like a bug in the game which i'd like to see fixed.
You know, I was wondering the exact same thing. Nothing in the scene after having a drink with Rachel even brought up the possibility, and yet later in bed following sex the discussion came up out of nowhere and I thought I was in an episode of the twilight zone. :p

Reactions: Macgamer
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes