LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Are we going to see any action with the dog? I could swear the game had the bestiality tag when this game thread was created many years ago.
I don't remember any such tag ever deing in the thread for this game and I have played this since early chapter 1 and I always check the tags.
And if there had of been I for one would never ever ever of even concidered downloading it let alone played it.
Thats one fetish I'd rather play a full NTR game than play a game with that.

Don't even like the exhibitionism and shareing option in this game, they spoil it because it just makes the MC feel like a utter twat all that lovey dovey slow suduction he did and the should I shouldn't I she's my lovely shy trusting daughter thoughts and then just turns round and says hey guys I'm bored of just bagging her now do you lot fancy ago at bagging my daughter I turned her into a right whore for you oh go on and come have a ride who knows I may even DP her with you.
oh and by the way I'm such a great caring Dad I totaly cured her of her shyness,
She's now such a slut that she gets off on being seen naked and watched geting fucked.
fortunatly its avoidable for the moment because if it wasn't it would be less Dating my daughter.
and more like Pimping my little Bitch.

And it wouldn't matter if it was avoidable or not the last thing this game needs is the Daddy geting her or letting her to fuck a dog.
That happends then this game really will of turned to total shit.
Can promise you one thing It'd be the last time I ever played this game.

But If thats your fetish and (I'm being Polite here) I think its weired but fine if you like it your choice.

Just Sayin.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
Dolphin3000 I'm not trying to fight I get it's a side story. But now that they are at this point , they started with an extremely hot dream sequence just to have it fizzle out into Martin just roaming around the city now even though he could of just stayed with them if you were on that route.
That scene was so hot! If Martin doesn't end up with Dee soon he had best come see me instead I love him. There could have been a scene where Martin ends up with one of the discarded side girls for a change maybe to give him a bit more screen time but I imagine it would complicate things further for development (Though Imagine him and Jennifer ouch).

It must be hard in these multi path VNs to tie everything up realistically and given the In game time frame I am not too bothered it has not happened yet but it does suck that we will have to wait until 2021 for Martin action nonetheless.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Even though we didn't go to the bar with Margo and have a foursome. I still had the scene in bed talking about having gone to the bar even though I avoided it. I'm so not into the hole sharing thing with other guys thats why I rejected the bar scene yet still got it???? WTH? Seems like a bug in the game which i'd like to see fixed.

Reactions: Glooskabe

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
D is named Ruby in my playthrough, so this episode got a little confusing at one point.

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby.

Ruby: Nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Ruby.

Cassandra: Ruby, can I speak to you please?

Ruby: Sure, I was just getting to know Ruby. Excuse for a moment Ruby.

Ruby: Of course Ruby.

Cassandra: I'm glad you seem to be getting along with Ruby, Ruby.
You just gave me the idea to rename F to Max and D to Ruby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vasy and SuperLYC

Marcaid

Feb 21, 2019
Even though we didn't go to the bar with Margo and have a foursome. I still had the scene in bed talking about having gone to the bar even though I avoided it. I'm so not into the hole sharing thing with other guys thats why I rejected the bar scene yet still got it???? WTH? Seems like a bug in the game which i'd like to see fixed.
You know, I was wondering the exact same thing. Nothing in the scene after having a drink with Rachel even brought up the possibility, and yet later in bed following sex the discussion came up out of nowhere and I thought I was in an episode of the twilight zone. :p

Reactions: Macgamer

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anybody upload save before Margo and Ryan nightlcub scene or tell me the code to type in console to trigger it? I'm on Martin sharing path and i didn't know that exclude club scene, which is bullshit but it is what it is...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Not getting the Jennifer scene at all, even though I've definitely been trying to stay on her path, and in the relationships menu it does have her as "Yes". Did I make some bad choice in a previous update and mess myself up?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well - this is still "dating MY daughter" - a game where you play a man falling in love with his daughter and sort his new life!
and NOT:
"The new whore of Donutistan" - a story of a girl running away from her mother, deflored by her dad and now fucking around like a whore, cheating on her dad, and that all within just a couple of ingame weeks.
REMEMBER: few ingame weeks ago she was virgin - and now you expect her to hit on other guys and cheat? Seriously?
Good point hyper.
Maybe at the start of every update D or F should say something about how much in game time has passed since D visited F.
A shy virgin to a sexually active girl that's very open minded in less than a year? D is far from bland.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Not getting the Jennifer scene at all, even though I've definitely been trying to stay on her path, and in the relationships menu it does have her as "Yes". Did I make some bad choice in a previous update and mess myself up?
maybe this one will do?

Reactions: Corambis

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I might play this again when Chapter 3 is finally done. Amazing this guy has been milking it for 4 years with this game.

Reactions: Ceesko

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Also Set Elena D/Threesome to "No" before the evening phone call.
That did it, thanks! I was hoping for more from the scene though. Jennifer has been my favorite girl for a while.

maybe this one will do?
Thanks for the quick response. I did find that I needed to change some other setting. I didn't realize that it was a choice between Elena and Jennifer at some point.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is there a problem with day_A37_2rpa? I keep getting CRC failed when I use 7zip and Winzip.
If you're still looking for "day_A37_2rpa" file, you can download it from the link below. It is the one in my game and it is working fine.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If you're still looking for "day_A37_2rpa" file, you can download it from the link below. It is the one in my game and it is working fine.
Thank's but I don't know why 7Zip and Winzip said failed when it came to day_A37_2rpa it looked like it unzipped it just fine.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes