SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm concerned about the amount of comments asking that D be fucked by others. I like this game because it is basically a couple relationship. if the girl is really going to be let everyone fuck her, after so long I will have to leave it
I agree and with this whole Ryan 4 some / swap thing I and others did not do and are now seeming forced into I might be out as well. Hopefully this will be addressed and we can opt out of it without starting over.

Reactions: mofonistik
Sep 21, 2017
is the game going to end?
NO. there will be no end even when we are doing a worldwide evacuation of earth when the sun starts to undergo red supergiant mode.......our great great great x9999999 sons and daughters will still talk about this game and bitch about how there is still no inter-alien racial sex and tauntaun bestial sex while traveling for Earth 2 and Earth 3....

D

Deleted member 2482011

Yeah got the same Ryan sex interest thing when I have been on the D+F+G only route since the very start, just about did a spit take with a mouthful of beer... You would think the playtesters would catch that huge fuckup before the players all get their shit in a knot...

When I go through the variables there is a shit-tonne of variables that are marked as True that never happened in my gameplay??? Like wtf??? I am on a non sharing route yet sharing with Ryan & Martin are true and 3-way with Margo even though I shot all those people down... Never fucked Olivia but that is a True...
How does this shit happen?

This is the same crap as being forced to be with Elena even though I fucking said no to her every time...

Last edited by a moderator:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah got the same Ryan sex interest thing when I have been on the D+F+G only route since the very start, just about did a spit take with a mouthful of beer... You would think the playtesters would catch that huge fuckup before the players all get their shit in a knot...

When I go through the variables there is a shit-tonne of variables that are marked as True that never happened in my gameplay??? Like wtf??? I am on a non sharing route yet sharing with Ryan & Martin are true and 3-way with Margo even though I shot all those people down... Never fucked Olivia but that is a True...
How does this shit happen?

This is the same crap as being forced to be with Elena even though I fucking said no to her every time...
i had the same thing with him suddenly talking about drinking with margo and ryan and d being interested in ryan and was like wtf? they never saw either of those two, i didn't check variables but i clicked on the D icon and it still says no to margo and ryan as well as olivia and no to sharing with martin also. so where did this creep in? is someone messing with the script to force it in?

holy shit, i looked at variables and everything is true? WTF??? it was false except for elena and georgina...

ok weird, set the right stuff to false and it no longer even shows them in d's stats, the script however keeps going on as if we partied with margo and ryan which is just flat out weird cuz after talking to rachel, we drank some and then went home and had sex, no one else involved.

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im on Gina and D path and left everyone out however morning on Day 40 F wakes up saying that they were out partying with Margo and Ryan but im not with them it even says so in the menu thing

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Can anybody upload save before Margo and Ryan nightlcub scene or tell me the code to type in console to trigger it? I'm on Martin sharing path and i didn't know that exclude club scene, which is bullshit but it is what it is...
To see that scene with Margo and Ryan you don't need a save, just go back to the scene before D goes to the park , click on her head (top-right of screen) and set there the MMF route with Martin to NO. Then play the game from there and when you have to chose between Olivia and Margo in the park (if you have the 3some routes with both of them on yes), chose Margo. That's what i did and what I always do whenever i see in the WT that i may lose a scene that I want to see if something there is set to yes or to no.

Fortunately those settings can be changed any time.. probably also whenever the time will come for D to finally get a BBC in her pussy (if we are still alive). We will just have to set there the MMF with Martin to yes again. Or we can always wait for Lain's mod to be updated to the last version..

It's indeed a big shit that we have to chose there either 1 or the other instead of having both (and even between Margo and Olivia we must chose). But since it seems a swinger scene with Graham/Olivia won't come till the end of the year, if at all, and any kind of sex scene with Martin will only come in some .. 5 or 50 years from now, if at all, the only thing the pervs of us can do is chose to see that scene with Margo and Ryan for the moment and get this way just another man's hand on D's naked boobs.. What a great progress on the corrupted D route lol! But, OK, better than nothing.. At least the discussions before and after that scene do set some future trends and clarify some things..

From what I can see, it appears that MrDots got scared by the many players who threaten to leave if the game doesn't remain vanilla and has probably decided to go on that way till the end of Ch3, plus setting up some mini-harem & polyamory routes with Dee + other girls (which indeed are necessary and nice). As for sharing Dee with other men, I can only hope that at least in Ch4 us pervs can finally see her going ballistic and fucking every man that's not hiding in a tree till you count to 3. In this chapter that just won't happen! She just goes on acting BI-sexual, which gives MC even more girls to fuck..

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Still milking that shit, I was hoping got a scene with the mother at least. what a waste. Story and sense doesn't matter because it is absolute dogshite in any case. Where is my Rachel scene?

Reactions: yaksh000 and dav121
Sep 21, 2017
To see that scene with Margo and Ryan you don't need a save, just go back to the scene before D goes to the park , click on her head (top-right of screen) and set there the MMF route with Martin to NO. Then play the game from there and when you have to chose between Olivia and Margo in the park (if you have the 3some routes with both of them on yes), chose Margo. That's what i did and what I always do whenever i see in the WT that i may lose a scene that I want to see if something there is set to yes or to no.

Fortunately those settings can be changed any time.. probably also whenever the time will come for D to finally get a BBC in her pussy (if we are still alive). We will just have to set there the MMF with Martin to yes again. Or we can always wait for Lain's mod to be updated to the last version..

It's indeed a big shit that we have to chose there either 1 or the other instead of having both (and even between Margo and Olivia we must chose). But since it seems a swinger scene with Graham/Olivia won't come till the end of the year, if at all, and any kind of sex scene with Martin will only come in some .. 5 or 50 years from now, if at all, the only thing the pervs of us can do is chose to see that scene with Margo and Ryan for the moment and get this way just another man's hand on D's naked boobs.. What a great progress on the corrupted D route lol! But, OK, better than nothing.. At least the discussions before and after that scene do set some future trends and clarify some things..

From what I can see, it appears that MrDots got scared by the many players who threaten to leave if the game doesn't remain vanilla and has probably decided to go on that way till the end of Ch3, plus setting up some mini-harem & polyamory routes with Dee + other girls (which indeed are necessary and nice). As for sharing Dee with other men, I can only hope that at least in Ch4 us pervs can finally see her going ballistic and fucking every man that's not hiding in a tree till you count to 3. In this chapter that just won't happen! She just goes on acting BI-sexual, which gives MC even more girls to fuck..
i just wish she could've given ryan at least a blowjob and swallowed his cum and drain him dry while eyeing him lustfully while licking his cock hole...then spit shared it with margo, while getting pumped with F's cum deep in her snatch...fuck missed opportunity fucking vanilla fan shits!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, if anyone could upload the latest chapter to files.fm would be Great! My nopy connection for this is around 200 kb/sec

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
That was unbelievably boring for me, sadly I do not care about Georgina not one bit, everything else is more of the same and nothing is advanced, for those asking there is zero ntr content, which was promised a loooong time ago.
The writing in general also hasnt improved at all, what was completely acceptable in 2016 its not in 2020, back then we accepted anything because there was nothing else, now people have some standards.
I agree. Mr dots is champion is writing filler and snooze storylines that blueballs and goes no where. All his games are filled with trite filler and overly bloated dialogue.

Reactions: dav121 and Slimeee

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Loved scenes nice =Hope she get pregnant fast :)
I would love only Relationship between Mc and Daughter beter :cool: then including others (y)
And hope no one tryes to rape her i would get super pissed :devilish:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for this - just out of curiosity, how does this differ from what MrDots offers, please?
  • it's bigger than the official one, the 1st time this is happening :FacePalm:
  • you're able to continue an end save of CH2
  • you're not able to crash the questionaire when starting a new game
  • a text size bigger than that of the quick menu
  • no big black textbox
  • you're able to hide the entire ui
  • a properly aligned save/load screen
  • the videos are not compressed by reducing the bitrate from 15mb/s to 1mb/s
  • persistent save files
  • all the other shit that people can expect from my ports

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes