mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is the reason that I would have preferred Graham / Olivia for swinging / swapping.
D has feelings for Ryan. Feelings and kissing can be a real danger when involved in swinging, especially if a person has only ever had one sexual partner. To me, kissing and hugging after sex is for a loving relationship.
I think that D is not mature enough to handle just causal sex with Ryan, and I think that F could have done a better job with the conversation afterwards.
Yes, I would have also preferred Graham/Olivia first because that relationship is already well developed and there was no reason to not bring it to a full swap or at least a soft swap in this update. But, well.. Mr Dots didn't manage to do that scene in time.. What can we do? We go for Margo/Ryan..

Of course feelings are dangerous in such combinations, which is why swingers usually avoid having feelings for the other sex partners. It is basically just sex, just "for fun". At least theoretically. But in fact I am more for a "polyamory" relationship with other couples, a "combination" between swinging ad polyamory. That involves and accepts feelings. But i agree it is really difficult to handle such things, even for older and more experienced couples. There is much risk within such relationships indeed.

But .. on the other hand, does a visual novel not always need some "challenge", some "conflicts", some "drama"? And would it not be better to have those placed in this field of "sex and feelings" instead of being brought by some characters outside the main topic of the game, or a perv with binoculars or even a nasty mother or a nasty competitor in a contest?

And on another .. other hand.. I don't know about you but when I fuck a woman that I like, I do have at least "some" feelings for her at least for the duration of the act, most of the times even after. That can really not be avoided, unless you lie yourself. and your partner and say no, it was only fun.. So yes, swingers usually try to avoid feelings but i would not bet that they succeed all the time :)

That's the reason why i'm more for polyamory coz, although it is very difficult to deal with it, in that case the feelings are agreed upon and nobody has to lie.. I agree that Dee may be too young to deal with that successfully, but she can't avoid feelings anyway, so better accept them and try to deal with them. The sooner, the better. Because sooner or later they will become part of those "funny things" anyway..

After all what F told Dee from the beginning of this "corrupted"path was that it's "normal" to have feelings also for other men that she may like.. He didn't say its normal to fuck around the block but don't you dare to have feelings when doing that..

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
In fact as Martin came and decided to stay for the week, then went out to meet Georgina i thought.. hmmmm.. Martin&Georgina, that would be something :) After all they worked together for a long time as Martin was fucking the boss in the toilet and most probably a lot of other women, while Georgina was a free and single "occasional model" not yet in love with MC.. Did they really not "interract" somehow in those times? And if yes, what about one more "session" :) Interesting possibility. But I must agree the MC+Dee+Georgina polyamory relationship is the better choice here, it's really nice, necessary and has future..

But well.. if Dee starts fuckin' around in Ch4, why should Georgina not do the same? And if Martin is around.. lol. Or would that disturb you as a big Martin fan?
No I would love to see Martin get it on with pretty much anyone but I agree Georgina would be the most realistic choice of partner for him given their history. I hope we at least eventually get Melody style "fantasy scenes" that explore a bit of that if its too hard to actually fit into the game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why you continue to self inflict the same pain again and again?
If you don't like the game don't be a martyr and don't play it.
That was my literally first post in the thread, and I am free to voice my opinion about the game, but thanks for looking out for me and for the unneeded advice. :)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I've played two paths since forever, one with Jennifer involved for sure - but she didn't show up for me in this update...:unsure:

Another thing: what happened to the puppy idea..? :sneaky:

Reactions: madslegend
D

Deleted member 584847

a bit disappointed by the new update tho its still a game in my top 3 :) well written but only few choices that even dont appears to matter.
but i guess the game is nearing the end, right? :(

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
To see that scene with Margo and Ryan you don't need a save, just go back to the scene before D goes to the park , click on her head (top-right of screen) and set there the MMF route with Martin to NO. Then play the game from there and when you have to chose between Olivia and Margo in the park (if you have the 3some routes with both of them on yes), chose Margo. That's what i did and what I always do whenever i see in the WT that i may lose a scene that I want to see if something there is set to yes or to no.

Fortunately those settings can be changed any time.. probably also whenever the time will come for D to finally get a BBC in her pussy (if we are still alive). We will just have to set there the MMF with Martin to yes again. Or we can always wait for Lain's mod to be updated to the last version..

It's indeed a big shit that we have to chose there either 1 or the other instead of having both (and even between Margo and Olivia we must chose). But since it seems a swinger scene with Graham/Olivia won't come till the end of the year, if at all, and any kind of sex scene with Martin will only come in some .. 5 or 50 years from now, if at all, the only thing the pervs of us can do is chose to see that scene with Margo and Ryan for the moment and get this way just another man's hand on D's naked boobs.. What a great progress on the corrupted D route lol! But, OK, better than nothing.. At least the discussions before and after that scene do set some future trends and clarify some things..

From what I can see, it appears that MrDots got scared by the many players who threaten to leave if the game doesn't remain vanilla and has probably decided to go on that way till the end of Ch3, plus setting up some mini-harem & polyamory routes with Dee + other girls (which indeed are necessary and nice). As for sharing Dee with other men, I can only hope that at least in Ch4 us pervs can finally see her going ballistic and fucking every man that's not hiding in a tree till you count to 3. In this chapter that just won't happen! She just goes on acting BI-sexual, which gives MC even more girls to fuck..
Yea, i totally forgot about setting relation options in game, thanks for reminding me. As for D, like in any other game i find vanilla boring, and in this one they already fucked in every position and hole possible. It's time for true slutification of D and get that DPs and gang bangs rolling, But we won't see any of that until chapter 4.

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Fileupload takes 3 days to download, Nopy 12 hours, MEGA stops at 42%, Uploadheaven won't even start.....can't we have a torrent with proper seeds?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No I would love to see Martin get it on with pretty much anyone but I agree Georgina would be the most realistic choice of partner for him given their history. I hope we at least eventually get Melody style "fantasy scenes" that explore a bit of that if its too hard to actually fit into the game.
Another quite realistic, when also unexpected choice would be... Rachel :) Since she is now in a lesbian relation with Martin's ex boss-woman, i can see potential there lol. And then we can let Georgina be where she is now coz she is very good placed there :)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
A bit of perspective on those who think progression is slow.
D has had 5 3somes with 4 different girls in the space of a week, which indicates there is obviously something influencing in why there is a reluctance for the dev team to consummate the sharing path with another male.
If it is a division between MrDots vision and the writing team MrDots should stick with his original vision for the game and get writers who will follow his direction

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
a bit disappointed by the new update tho its still a game in my top 3 :) well written but only few choices that even dont appears to matter.
but i guess the game is nearing the end, right? :(
Will end in 2021

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Skode
this is your perspective, but most of the time, people are just nagging that they "can't" stand theres an optional path with some content. they act as they get forced into submission to watch it over and over again until they brake.

what you say is exactly the problem, the dev has changes a few times to "please" the babies that complains, doing so ruined the continuity of those "optional" paths. I also feel its odd when D is now open for something when F has been a possessive bastard that would kill anyone that would approach D, and now, it seems he changed, without any discussions with her, like its something natural that would grow with just a "small" push, like "letting" someone compliment D, that is enough to open a sharing path, but reality is that its a lot of talking behind those choices, that I can't find and that I would enjoy reading. so, its weak and right now what is happening with D+M is more a cheating story instead of exploring her sexuality. it is more "NTR" than a "sharing" path, if you ask me, and its really not something I wanted.
Partly the problem is what you say, another part of the problem though is how slow the development of F-D to sex was, based upon remarks of others I think it was update 23 or 27? Way after chapter 1 ended though.

With that the dev team also set D's character and F-D relation, now if they had been doing anal on a stage in a nightclub by update 5 the setting of the game would be completely different and a wild swinging slutty D would make way more sense, but after the slow burn and stairway to heaven progression it fits way less. Also it does not really fit the theme of the story and her relation with F unless you would have a path where F leaves D since now a grown woman sensually and then sluts it up.

Edit: Though a careful worked romantic sharing path could be worked out if devs want it, though some will still hate it anyway.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's a bug when waking up on day 39 when father say's he's hung over and thinks about the previous night with Margo and Ryan when in fact never happened if only on daughter pure route

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
A bit of perspective on those who think progression is slow.
D has had 5 3somes with 4 different girls in the space of a week, which indicates there is obviously something influencing in why there is a reluctance for the dev team to consumate the sharing path with another male.
Yes but Dee does it with girls since the very beginning and does FFM 3somes with F and another woman since a few updates. The fact that we get even more of those is not progress but stagnation. That only gives F more choices and more fuck material as if he didn't have enough already.

On the other hand, what does Dee get except the women that F fucks anyway? Where's the fairness in this relationship, now that Dee agreed that she would like to fuck also other men? Graham and Olivia are all set and waiting, waiting, waiting.. Martin keeps dreaming (and so does Dee about him) but nothing, nothing, nothing.. Just Ryan comes somehow out of nowhere and puts a hand on her naked tits.. wow, what a progress!

EDIT
I want Dee to at least KISS another man, yes french kiss! Ryan during the contest would be the easiest choice since the opportunity to do that with him by the scene with him , Margo and F was missed..

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Seriously. This guy is in his 40's. WTF is up with the "I can't grow more then scraggly -18 scruff whiskers on the underside of my fucking chin" shit? My fucking nephew has more of a beard then this. And I don't care if this has been the way it's been. The kissing highlighting it has been annoying and pathetic. SHAVE or let it GROW. Pathetic patch on the side is pathetic.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Unlike others I'm mainly here for the story as I am really invested in these characters. This isn't a "go out and have sex" or harem game. It is a narrative and one that is going day by day. DMD is only in the second month of MC and D's relationship. You cannot expect massive changes to a character to occur quickly, especially when she only lost her virginity 19 days ago (day 21). If you want a game where a girl turns into sex craved monster after having sex for the first time, this isn't the game for you.
Nailed it bro'.;)(y) Fans should understand that the game (storywise) is still developing some characters. Like u already said D is a very naive girl that just started her sex life and ppl expect her to be a cock hungry slut already :eek:... 2-3 updates max and she's the town's official cumdump ?? The game was never about that sorta shit ... if u want to see a woman who instantly jumps a dick cause it made brain.exe crash and self-respect give an error 404: shit not found u might wanna play a fem prot. game or something ... we already know how those girls roll.

Don't forget that Martin and F are good friends and he's a cool dude. He isn't the token backstabbing "friend" that comes to your place and fucks your mom/sisters/aunt/cousins/grandma/dog/cat/ everything with a hole, hell he might even wanna fuck u, so u need to watch your booty.:LOL: Martin will get some action eventually. Probably an ending too, where he ends up with D and the MC with Georgina or some other girl. Don't think we'll have a harem ending in this one.

That aside, I'm really disappointed with how the script explains Rachel's actions ... it's far-fetched and overly exaggerated. She can't refuse her daughter the right to have her dad for 10 years for what ?? She thought that F MAYBE cheated on her, he beat her up then why didn't she report him to the police, ask for a restraining order and where were the bruises ?? No judge would believe her cheap crap without solid proof or without knowing that the MC is a junkie or a drunk abusive dad so I'm not buying that. She was a selfish cunt that fucked her dad (wtf is with all this old dude - young woman shit ?? YUCK !!) fucked her girl's BF (why didn't she explain that) and left F for an older dude who was loaded to secure HER future, she never gave a shit about her daughter. But it's never too late to do a 180° turn, some fans expect to see F F-ing her.

A really good update overall, Georgina was fire, beautiful, sexy, kinky, smart and a good fighter.:sneaky: Girl is waifu material. I kinda avoided those brats Elena and Jennifer, lolis are not my thing.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
FUCK THIS UPDATE!!!! :mad:

Just kidding. After playing it, I thought it maybe needed just a little bit more, but it wasn't bad. Seems to be going at the same pace as the rest of the entire game over all of the past installments. :) This is a lot better than rushing things. ;) I just wish the updates were more often because after playing Sunshine Love, I have no interest in that game. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes