xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
My only issue with this update is late night Day 39 even if we choose to go with the Olivia route it still brings up the conversation of the Margo and Ryan route. It destroys immerssion if a conversation happens about a night spent out with people that never happened due to a choice. Dont get me wrong Margo is hot, however I, for one ( Only speaking for me ) , stay away from any sharing route that isnt strictly MFF. So the conversation in bed between D and F is off putting to me.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I agree. Mr dots is champion is writing filler and snooze storylines that blueballs and goes no where. All his games are filled with trite filler and overly bloated dialogue.
AND Doughnut hunting, don't forget the doughnuts...... I wish to fuck mrdots would...

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
- Wow, D really has a big mouth and can't control it.
Couldn't she just talked to Rachel and she could have moved on?
Goes to show that she's still young and does not know what she's saying.

- I noticed how little options this game has and making more bad decisions because of it.

- I don't know if having that watch is such a good idea if she keeps using it for incriminating evidence against her. Also D should tell Cassandra F or Georgina about Tyra and that corrupted judge rather then making more mistakes and keeping quiet.
About these three topics I'm with you 100%

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game was my favorite game years ago, but its time has passed. It's emotionless, boring and with characters planes. He should finish it soon and focus on his new game.
I agree with you,the game has become boring,It might be interesting if the protagonist begins to have interests with other men,It would be interesting to party with her dad and other men.This monotonous fuck only with her dad started to get tired. (sorry for bad english)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Still really holding out hope that they can eventually work in a Georgina/Jennifer/Elena/D harem path.
This 100% ! I never understood why we had to choose between Georgina and Jennifer or between Jennifer and Elena. They all seem like the perfect package deal. Jennifer and Elena have a thing, D and Elena have a thing and D and Georgina have a thing, it makes perfect sense to have all of those things become one big thing with the MC in the middle living the dream.

Also, I completely agree with you about the Rachel arc as well. I would love to see her and the MC have some sort of reconciliation hopefully involving sex. Maybe in a threesome with the other girl that the MC works with (I'm blanking on her name) because they have both been with her individually. Rachel and D definitely need to work on their relationship as well. My fetish brain would love to see the MC, Rachel, and D in a threesome as well at some point, but I'm not sure if that will ever happen.

I would definitely like to see more of Grant and Olivia. I get the feeling that Grant is sick and possibly dying. I would love to see Olivia become a permanent part of the MC's life. D and the younger girls all seem open to sharing and I'm sure they can convince Georgina that there is room for one or two more girls in the harem.

I also love Margo, hopefully there is a lot more of her with or without Ryan in the future.

Can't wait until the concert and hopefully a threesome with D and Coco. I had almost forgotten about her to be honest, but that would be hot.

I'm not on the 'sharing D with other men' path when it comes to Ryan or Martin. I would probably be okay with Grant though as long as it was a swap for Olivia, mainly because I do think Grant's time is limited and he probably deserves the thrill before he goes. He seems to cough a lot for someone that is healthy, I'm thinking lung cancer maybe or I could be way off. I guess we will find out.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm on both Elena & Jennifer path but I didn't get Jennifer at my place together with Elena. Elena came alone! Though it is not implemented but I still didn't get any information/indication showing that both girls are there.

EDIT:

I've decompiled day 40 script to look why I didn't get both girls at the same time, well guess what, the label for both girls were not even mentioned in the "selection/if statement" control structure.

Is that a bug or purposely left out? If so, then IMO it was better to wait everything to be finalised before releasing this update.

But nonetheless, great update so far, just way too many mistakes and the blunder of "Georgina" goes back to her sleeping gown and she was previously dressed in her green outfit to say goodbye + a few mistake where MC should be the one talking but replaced by some other person.

Thumbs up to MrDots!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you,the game has become boring,It might be interesting if the protagonist begins to have interests with other men,It would be interesting to party with her dad and other men.This monotonous fuck only with her dad started to get tired. (sorry for bad english)
I simply do not understand this mindset. "I have this incredibly hot, stacked, little sexpot who wants to fuck me 24/7 and who's OK with me fucking other women and being there when I do, but I want to let other men have a go at her." :WaitWhat:

How is the current setup and situation not the most ideal male fantasy?

I'm on both Elena & Jennifer path but I didn't get Jennifer at my place together with Elena. Elena came alone!
I believe that's one of the things they weren't able to include in the update right now, but it will be included later when they release the rest of this update and the final update at the end of the year.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Is there supposed to be a scene with Olivia? I found the one with Margo but nothing with Olivia after jogging. :confused:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It was all there from day 1...

Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
Interesting
However and for my previous point this matters they are not the games tag's on this site and thats the only thing I go on since its on here I first find a game.
Genre. tags for this game on this site "3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Animated, Romance, Swinging, Big Tits, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, MILF, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Teasing, POV, Cheating"
But thanks for digging that info out.
And when or if he introduces Bestiality either optional or otherwise thats the day I stop playing this game.
Unless he go's full NTR in which case wont really mater to me if he Introduces Bestiality because I would of allready stopped playing.

Just Sayin.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm on both Elena & Jennifer path but I didn't get Jennifer at my place together with Elena. Elena came alone! Though it is not implemented but I still didn't get any information/indication showing that both girls are there.
The scene is written but the code to activate it is missing. That is because none of the pictures are in the release. They were not able to finish the scene in time so you can only have the Elena scene or the Jennifer scene. They will be adding in the J/E scene in the next update. You can also trigger the scene if you know how to rewrite the game scripts. you can read it but you won't see anything.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This was mediocre at best and what the hell is the deal with Ryan? I want to bang Margo solo and together with D - but Ryan? Please make him VERY OPTIONAL.

His hand touching D's boob and not being allowed to do anything made me almost rage quit the game.
Yeah, I found that a bit odd too that it would be a scene with both of them, especially since I don't recall Margo and Ryan being all that close before, just that he was trying to get in her pants but not really succeeding, but maybe I'm remembering their relationship wrong. Either way, I didn't do it because of what I read in the walkthrough, but it does say that you can reject going out with them and keep the Margo/D threesome option open, so maybe there's still a chance to do something with just her later on.

Is there supposed to be a scene with Olivia? I found the one with Margo but nothing with Olivia after jogging. :confused:
Not according to the walkthrough which says, "You won't see Olivia for the rest of this update after this scene".

This 100%! I never understood why we had to choose between Georgina and Jennifer or between Jennifer and Elena. They all seem like the perfect package deal. Jennifer and Elena have a thing, D and Elena have a thing and D and Georgina have a thing, it makes perfect sense to have all of those things become one big thing with the MC in the middle living the dream.
Mr Dots has said that they're going to be doing some re-working of all the chapters before starting on chapter 4 and I'm keeping my fingers that one of those things is not splitting the Jennifer and Georgina paths because it doesn't make any sense. He's been able to balance 4 women fairly successfully and all seem like they'd be perfectly happy to share him with others, so I don't see any why they couldn't have a harem relationship.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
The scene is written but the code to activate it is missing. That is because none of the pictures are in the release. They were not able to finish the scene in time so you can only have the Elena scene or the Jennifer scene. They will be adding in the J/E scene in the next update. You can also trigger the scene if you know how to rewrite the game scripts. you can read it but you won't see anything.
I can easily rewrite the script but well, I just wanted to enjoy them without having to decompile and rework it the script to call the missing label in the if statement line 2493-2499

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Well i got two things to say about this. Eve and Ruby!! :love:

Oh yeah and a third thing also. As a strong advocate of doggystyle the scene with Elena was the absolut best one with her ever so far in this game in my opinion. It would have been awsome if it had been animated.

Was a very good update. :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes