Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lol well I am on the Georgina/D and Elena/D paths simultaneously so I am curious how that's gonna be handled later on.
Well I'm on both those paths and the Jennifer path and so I'm very curious to know how that's going to be handled for players like me.

Reactions: mofonistik

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When D/F get their own house, Georgina/Jen/Elena will move in with them. Rachel probably will too.

To me, the most interesting thing is how much different routes will overlap. Such as the sharing paths and the harem paths. Most of the characters in this game have never met each other.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
BeastMaster59 This is one of oldest games to do the daddy/daughter thing on this site. I think this game started development before F95 started the site. I surprised to even see this game is still actively being developed.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i would love to see a harem actually develop including rachel and ruby since ruby really doesnt like her mom either. right now though im hoping for a bug fix to get the ryan things out of the picture. hehe margo of course can stay. someone else metioned olivias dad possibly being sick... i got that feeling as well and maybe thats why he is kind of pushing her somewhat to the MC's bed.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
BeastMaster59 This is one of oldest games to do the daddy/daughter thing on this site. I think this game started development before F95 started the site. I surprised to even see this game is still actively being developed.
don`t get me wrong,not putting down the game overall,It is one of the best around,only stated that the last release was in my opinion one of the weakest of the releases.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
i would love to see a harem actually develop including rachel and ruby since ruby really doesnt like her mom either. right now though im hoping for a bug fix to get the ryan things out of the picture. hehe margo of course can stay. someone else metioned olivias dad possibly being sick... i got that feeling as well and maybe thats why he is kind of pushing her somewhat to the MC's bed.
He seems to be OK. If D exercises with Olivia, part of the conversation is Olivia asking if D enjoyed the last encounter with G / O and if F / D want to come over for dinner (nothing is mentioned about his health)

Reactions: ZmiechPL47

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How are the sex scenes in this update? They always seemed a little lack luster in the past, with overlapping textures and not much in the way of vagina deformation.

I mean, it's still better than non-explicit ass shots you sometimes find in games that would be at home in a PG-13 movie. But still.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
one of the weakest releases in my book,maybe because I was looking for some sharing scenes, I believe the daughter dad scenes are worn out, need some new blood here.....
Just my thoughts so don`t shoot me...
Didn't seem like much done, for a long wait .Maybe should just ignore till Chapter closes. Dudes milking the hell out off the last interesting aspect of the game. Sharing has being dangled forever with little payoff.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Did most of you over look, that MrDots said that because of the size of the update needing possibly another 5 weeks, they split it up, and this is basically the first part?

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
When Georgina is leaving in the begining of this update, the imagens are wrong she apears dressed and the next image she appears with the night robe, plz fix.

D

Deleted member 992182

Pretty much exactly what I predicted before this newest update in that we'll get D doing anything with anyone but MC in 2021. They're in coast mode right now. Every 2 months you'll get an addition you can finish in 7 minutes full of D & MC stuff we've now seen 1000 times.

Slowly, others will join in if you allow it but the story is basically over for those that only want D & MC. At most you'll fend off others but if you already know you can't lose the story is effectively over for those players.

Luckily I'm not one of those. I want to pass D around pretty much as often as I can because it's a game and I just wanna see her get fucked lmao

The question is: who gets her first? I'm still betting On Token but I thought it would be Graham way back so we'll see. I mean, shit, Ryan got a handful of titty in an actual sexual situation so maybe he goes first? We'll see in about 8 months :)

D

Deleted member 992182

waiting for future versions with more content :)
Same and I don't mean that in a crybaby way. They have other games started and this one is effectively out of ideas for all but those wanting to share D. A new download will be worth it in probably 3 or 4 updates from now (making that something like 6-8 months).

I'm just going to try to forget about it for at least the next 2 updates as this last wasn't worth the bandwidth, IMO. Not awful or anything but clearly in coast mode for the devs that are likely focusing on their new title more.

D

Deleted member 992182

The sharing route seems to offer the most opportunity for drama.
Again D only is getting stale because the VN has completed that story.
If D and F marry at the end of Chapter 3 there is little plot development for that path in Chapter 4.
Yup! And that's really the thing: sharing path is the only path left with any real story or plot.

That's not pro or anti-sharing. I'm gonna pass D around like a blunt but that's not the point, it's the fact.

Non-sharing is just more fucking her and maybe other women mixed in. Ok. At most the drama can come in fending off other dudes but you'd already know that you can't lose so what's the point?
I contend that if strictly a D&F guy, the story is effectively over. There are no more conquests or developments that haven't already happened in one way nor another. The only thing left is the corruption/sharing of D.

Now I'd hope they went really strong in that direction for the sake of story. Let D branch out and stop being this infantile little baby. Let her think she's grown only to run into men that are being alluded to but never fulfilled - scumbags that prey on naivety. Essentially, let the player take over as D in a series of life choices.

In fact, another game does exactly this and it's great on a fraction of the budget. I think it's called Sugar Daddy or something and the D character is in it. For me? Once D&F became boring to me, that title has been more fun to play.

Why? It adds new shit and consequences. Ya know, like a story should have.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes