Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Are we going to see any action with the dog? I could swear the game had the bestiality tag when this game thread was created many years ago.
MrDots when he posted it on another pirate forum a few years back had bestiality as a planned fetish. Why anyone would actually want it to be added to the game is beyond me.
Crying about the game's content or lack thereof ain't gonna change shit, either take it or leave and move on.
If people can't vent here about it where can they? Someone's post about not liking the game's content is just as valid as someone who does like it. As long as they don't attack the developer or each other, doesn't seem like there needs to be an official thread warning.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And when or if he introduces Bestiality either optional or otherwise thats the day I stop playing this game.
Unless he go's full NTR in which case wont really mater to me if he Introduces Bestiality because I would of allready stopped playing.
Don't worry - the tags have been removed early for some good reason.
MrDots will NOT feature ANY NTR in any of his games.
Also Hardcore bestiality will never happen
you can also see that info on our discord info chanel which has been featured by Team of MrDots

Reactions: AlphaBit

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A bit of perspective on those who think progression is slow.
D has had 5 3somes with 4 different girls in the space of a week, which indicates there is obviously something influencing in why there is a reluctance for the dev team to consummate the sharing path with another male.
If it is a division between MrDots vision and the writing team MrDots should stick with his original vision for the game and get writers who will follow his direction
D and F have had sex literally dozens of times in Chapter 3, if anything I think there is too much sex. It often is just there solely for a sex scene, not for any real purpose as far as story goes.

I don't think the part about reluctance about sharing with guys is true, Graham and Ryan have both had "semi-4somes" with D and F already. Both of their routes are tied to Olivia and Margo, the girls act as a catalyst. I think either in the next update or the rework in November we will have a real swap 4-some scene, both of them (Olivia and D/F in bed) hinted at it in this update. I think Martin will happen after the competition is done.

I think the main reason people complain is they started playing specifically for the sharing scenes. We never had this drama before Ch3 was released, at least not that I remember. And obviously, with any game that involves that stuff, people will complain about it existing.

Another issue is, really, a lot of the Ch3 stuff should've happened in Ch2. Graham/Olivia and Martin (and all the other characters for the most part) have been in the game since Ch1. I think the game being banned on Patron (which caused Melody to be made) slowed the development of this a lot.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I think the main reason people complain is they started playing specifically for the sharing scenes.
Then why did they play? There was nothing like that until recently. It doesn't make any sense to start playing a game that doesn't have whatever kink you're looking for. Sure, you can put it on a list to check out sometime later in the event that your specific kink is added, but it doesn't make sense to follow its development for years and years and play each update.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Then why did they play? There was nothing like that until recently. It doesn't make any sense to start playing a game that doesn't have whatever kink you're looking for. Sure, you can put it on a list to check out sometime later in the event that your specific kink is added, but it doesn't make sense to follow its development for years and years and play each update.
For that matter, why did they not look at the change logs before playing? The change logs flat out tell you what has been added or changed in the game, and from that they could have seen that what they were looking for was not there and saved themselves a lot of time and disappointment.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
They didn't do that, they started playing in Ch3, when the sharing paths are beginning. There wasn't NTR/Cuck/BBC people posting in this thread before Ch3 started. That's why we have dozens of Martin comments after/before every release.

I searched "Martin" in this thread, there are 50 pages of Martin comments. Now, look at the dates. 43 of those 50 pages are at least in 2019, when Ch3 started.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm on both Elena & Jennifer path but I didn't get Jennifer at my place together with Elena. Elena came alone! Though it is not implemented but I still didn't get any information/indication showing that both girls are there.

EDIT:

I've decompiled day 40 script to look why I didn't get both girls at the same time, well guess what, the label for both girls were not even mentioned in the "selection/if statement" control structure.

Is that a bug or purposely left out? If so, then IMO it was better to wait everything to be finalised before releasing this update.

But nonetheless, great update so far, just way too many mistakes and the blunder of "Georgina" goes back to her sleeping gown and she was previously dressed in her green outfit to say goodbye + a few mistake where MC should be the one talking but replaced by some other person.

Thumbs up to MrDots!
Read the WT.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
At the start of Day 40, having only Darlene, Elena and Georgina enabled, the MC talks about a party last night with Margo and Ryan and how the Daughter is interested in Ryan, when nothing of that happened.

And then he keeps acting as if he had a hangover, when he didnt drink the previous night, what happened was that we talked to Rachel and then went home, The Daughter used her latex bodysuit and we had sex.

The whole Day 40 morning makes no sense.

This inconsistencies arent good

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3rd time this week when F95 stops my thread subscribing bit before game updates but keeps subscription on thread where I haven't posted for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
At the start of Day 40, having only Darlene, Elena and Georgina enabled, the MC talks about a party last night with Margo and Ryan and how the Daughter is interested in Ryan, when nothing of that happened.

And then he keeps acting as if he had a hangover, when he didnt drink the previous night, what happened was that we talked to Rachel and then went home, The Daughter used her latex bodysuit and we had sex.

The whole Day 40 morning makes no sense.

This inconsistencies arent good
Is a bug that has been already reported in the discord channel

Reactions: TempinOffice

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They didn't do that, they started playing in Ch3, when the sharing paths are beginning. There wasn't NTR/Cuck/BBC people posting in this thread before Ch3 started. That's why we have dozens of Martin comments after/before every release.

I searched "Martin" in this thread, there are 50 pages of Martin comments. Now, look at the dates. 43 of those 50 pages are at least in 2019, when Ch3 started.
I would LMAO so hard if they took out the Martin sharing path during this "revision of both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3" and replaced it with a harem path for D, Elena, Georgina, and Jennifer. :ROFLMAO:

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
I would LMAO so hard if they took out the Martin sharing path during this "revision of both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3" and replaced it with a harem path for D, Elena, Georgina, and Jennifer. :ROFLMAO:
I prefer a path where you can have a choice with the judge.
In DMD, you can choice a lot of paths. It's up to you to go there or not.

I clearly don't understand why there is here so many complains.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and F have had sex literally dozens of times in Chapter 3, if anything I think there is too much sex. It often is just there solely for a sex scene, not for any real purpose as far as story goes.

I don't think the part about reluctance about sharing with guys is true, Graham and Ryan have both had "semi-4somes" with D and F already. Both of their routes are tied to Olivia and Margo, the girls act as a catalyst. I think either in the next update or the rework in November we will have a real swap 4-some scene, both of them (Olivia and D/F in bed) hinted at it in this update. I think Martin will happen after the competition is done.

I think the main reason people complain is they started playing specifically for the sharing scenes. We never had this drama before Ch3 was released, at least not that I remember. And obviously, with any game that involves that stuff, people will complain about it existing.

Another issue is, really, a lot of the Ch3 stuff should've happened in Ch2. Graham/Olivia and Martin (and all the other characters for the most part) have been in the game since Ch1. I think the game being banned on Patron (which caused Melody to be made) slowed the development of this a lot.
The sharing route seems to offer the most opportunity for drama.
Again D only is getting stale because the VN has completed that story.
If D and F marry at the end of Chapter 3 there is little plot development for that path in Chapter 4.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Lol well I am on the Georgina/D and Elena/D paths simultaneously so I am curious how that's gonna be handled later on.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes