Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Ok seriously. Are they just getting lazy now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last update in Sunshine Love they introduced Kristina, who is just he fucking Daughter Model renamed.

Now we have Flat Melody renamed Ruby....
As long as she doesn't have a major role in the story and no sex scenes, I don't mind them saving time for more important things by reusing a slightly modified Melody.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
There's a bug when waking up on day 39 when father say's he's hung over and thinks about the previous night with Margo and Ryan when in fact never happened if only on daughter pure route
Not only morning and not only on pure daughter route. I follow a "harem" route (excluding Martin and Ryan, and Cassandra too now). D met with Margo, spoke to her, rejected her offer but still in late evening, before falling asleep, F and D talk about evening with Margo and Ryan, sexual things D wants to make with Ryan, though family duo didn't meet Margo and Ryan in the evening. Then, in the next morning F wonders about D's interest to have sex with Ryan.
My intuition tells me it's not a bug, it's devs' fault, they just don't designate that eveing talk and morning thoughts as existing in the game only if there was an eveining with Margo & Ryan. Not the first time things like that happened. Just like "Georgina bug" in chapter 2 (if I'm not mistaken) and meaningless choice of MC's profession in chapter 1. Just another thing devs don't care for.
Though I must say I felt really unpleasant hearing how F thinks about his love having sex with another guy. Whoring my LI to other men is not my thing at all, but I suppose I can do nothing about that lazy work.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
How do I just share daughter with only girls? Do I have to start over from Ch 1 and go to share route? or will there be Lesbian route open up later?

Reactions: mofonistik

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Guess I'll be waiting for a fix to the Day 40 Morning issue. Rejected the hangout with Margo and unnamed fuckwit but they act as though it happened.

Reactions: mofonistik

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So uh, there's an entire scene with Elena/Jennifer that's scripted out but not rendered. I gotta assume this was meant to be in the update but time ran out. So hopefully it'll be finished soon and that we don't have to wait until after Sunshine Love gets its update to finish this one.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man, so much negativity in this thread since the update dropped from people who don't seem to understand the first thing about what this game is. :rolleyes: I for one enjoyed this update, as I enjoy every update, and whilst it did like feel there were some corners that were cut and there was a fairly big bug for those who didn't go out with Margo and Ryan, there was still plenty of hot content in here and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters.

Personally, I got D and Georgina kissing and groping each other, D and Margo kissing and groping each other, a hot sex scene with D wearing latex and being DPd by the MC and a butt plug, a solo Georgina sex scene :love:, Cassandra kissing D :sneaky:, Georgina and D kissing again, and a sex scene with Elena. So all-in-all, it was a fairly satisfying update from my perspective. :giggle:

There were only really 2 things that were disappointing to me. The first is that Rachel left when I was hoping she would stick around for the weekend to try and spend more time mending her relationship with D and the MC. Specifically, I was hoping that she and the MC would have sex at some point during this weekend and that she would go with the MC to the modeling competition to cheer on her daughter and really show her how much she supports her. The second thing was that I was hoping we'd get a threesome with Elena and Jennifer rather than just Elena by herself, and also a bit disappointed that in the Elena-only scene she didn't get fully naked.

Other than that, there wasn't much else wrong and despite knowing it wasn't the full version of events, it was still another solid update from Mr Dots and I look forwards to doing it again along with the final update later this year.

P.S. Also hope they sort out the Margo/Ryan bug because I don't want to be forced into seeing a scene with D and Ryan when I didn't go out with them on Day 39.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
so, looking at the game files, it looks like the Elena and Jennifer sex scene on day 40 is mostly fully written, just not rendered. If you know how to code Ren'py games, you can actually restore the cut scene, you just won't get a visual.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This update has again been an incredibly challenging one, mainly because we’re currently in the middle of balancing the various character paths, and all within one update each time.

We have to try and do this while making the “D-only path” satisfactory for those of you who purely want to be loyal to your daughter only.
The D-only path is dull so I don't see why they need to worry about keeping people who go down the most boring, vanilla route happy.

From Day 39 onwards, the Elena and Georgina paths have now been merged into the Elena/D threesome and Georgina/D threesome paths respectively.

The Jennifer path still remains, but it will eventually merge into a Jennifer/D threesome and/or Jennifer/Elena/D foursome path.
Still really holding out hope that they can eventually work in a Georgina/Jennifer/Elena/D harem path.

Please, Jeff Steel, hear my prayers.

face-with-pleading-eyes_1f97a.png person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

Well - this is still "dating MY daughter" - a game where you play a man falling in love with his daughter and sort his new life!
and NOT:
"The new whore of Donutistan" - a story of a girl running away from her mother, deflored by her dad and now fucking around like a whore, cheating on her dad, and that all within just a couple of ingame weeks.
REMEMBER: few ingame weeks ago she was virgin - and now you expect her to hit on other guys and cheat? Seriously?
Preach it! (y)

To all the people complaining about the game dragging on.

I am sorry, not trying to annoy anyone. But getting to bang that sweet little ass over and over, cannot, and never will be, boring. I remember the joy of getting her first frenchy, sneaking behind her back with her friends, and now, years later, she is a full on nympho ready to start flapping her sexual wings a bit while I bang some other girls.

This F is living the life, what yall got to complain about?

I've only played Chapter 1 (I think that's the original version back then?), is there any more content with Coco since the beach?
Unfortunately not. :cry:

Can we already consider Dating my Daughter as the adult game version of Fast and Furious?

When we think it's coming to an end, MrDots announces another chapter.

My vote is YES!
Nah, this game is actually good. :ROFLMAO:

Mr Dots adding more chapters to this is like Square Enix announcing a new Final Fantasy game.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
P.S. Also hope they sort out the Margo/Ryan bug because I don't want to be forced into seeing a scene with D and Ryan when I didn't go out with them on Day 39.
That error has been pointed out in the DMD discord thread and has been fixed. They are also cleaning up a few other mistakes that people have pointed out before the files are updated.

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
been enjoying to play game can't wait to see what will happen. still so far out of the game since it is a pretty long game. still on CH2 been streaming it on goohshi. It was recently updated can't wait to see what happens next!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
So uh, there's an entire scene with Elena/Jennifer that's scripted out but not rendered. I gotta assume this was meant to be in the update but time ran out. So hopefully it'll be finished soon and that we don't have to wait until after Sunshine Love gets its update to finish this one.

So did we get leaked a beta release with all these scripting errors and missing scenes (G&O evening out and J/E threesome)?
Maybe it's worth to read changelog, maybe it's worth to read news on dev's site. Mr.Dots clearly stated that they have planned Elena/Jennifer/MC scene but they were short on time (what he'll never say, DMD is just a side project for quite some time with appropriate time and resources spending) and that scene will be in the next update. As some kind of excuse they made two scenes, one with Elena and one with Jennifer (but you can see scene with Jennifer only if you turned off Elena path), so that's the first update that have less than two ingame days.

Tiger RPG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally, I have some free time to play the new version of the game... Strange... when I try to load my game from the previous version, the game brings me back to the title screen. Anybody have seen that?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes