ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I want Margo/D threesome but not with Ryan included, is this possible? :LOL:
There was an Margo/D/F threesome in an earlier episode. Margo content in this update requires Ryan involvement which will lead to Ryan / D sex in the future (as D now wants to have sex with Ryan, but is likely nervous as she has never been with another guy, I hope it will be Margo / F taking the lead, which gives D confidence for the D / Ryan part)

Sep 21, 2017
There was an Margo/D/F threesome in an earlier episode. Margo content in this update requires Ryan involvement which will lead to Ryan / D sex in the future (as D now wants to have sex with Ryan, but is likely nervous as she has never been with another guy, I hope it will be Margo / F taking the lead, which gives D confidence for the D / Ryan part)
well D herself wants F to be there...so maybe a few instructions (from F) if she hesitates or goes ape shit shy again is a possible scenario...but i think a definitive CHOICE should be provided and also to lock the sharing/swinger corruption on D...maybe also making her think of some martin BBC soon...

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
So the facts that:
1. the label preceding the COMPRESSED link on the OP reads "Others (0.26b)"
2. the first line within the linked to comment reads "Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.26b] [MrDots Games]"
...weren't enough clues for you to determine that that version of the compressed release wasn't the latest 0.27 version?
It's just an excuse. That does not clarify why the old version was added. Does it?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
They really like to blue ball Jennifer getting some full blown guy on girl sex. Gonna wait till that happens before I continue the game.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
DMD v.27 is Here!
Good morning/evening, to wherever in the world you are reading this from!

“DMD” v.0.27 IS READY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY!
Download Links:

WeTransfer:

MEGA: Windows/Linux - Mac - Android - Android 2

Walkthrough: MEGA -

Android users: There are two versions. The first one is for newer Android devices. This is the one I recommend you download. If that version doesn't work or doesn't install or if you have an older Android device, download "Android 2" version.

We’re edging ever closer to the end of Chapter 3, and we still have so much more of the Dating My Daughter story to tell!

First off, a big thank you to every single one of you who has supported us not only through what’s been an incredibly tough year for everyone, but ever since I started creating DMD, my first-ever game.

Nearly four years ago, I started creating the “Dee” character, not thinking at the time that it would have grown to be as popular as it’s become.

I never intended to make this many updates of the story, but it’s because of you guys, or fans, that my debut visual novel is still being produced.

It’s not always been perfect, it’s not always been easy, but whenever we’ve found the going to get tough, we have had you, our fans, who continue to inspire and motivate us to keep going,
and to not give up so easily. So again, we really do appreciate you sticking by us through the three games we’ve produced thus far. Hopefully we can make many more for you all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final Words

We really hope you are satisfied with the continuation of DMD, Version 0.27, and again, thanks for sticking by us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

If you would like to join the Unofficial MrDotsFan channel, the invitation link is:

Feel free to share this link with anyone who you think would like to join the great community they have at “(It's A Heart) MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.

IMPORTANT: If you do decide to join, please make sure to read the rules in the “info-and-rules” section before you commence posting in other channels.

Two members of my team (HearszAM and Jeff Steel) are on this channel as well, so the Discord is another way you can reach me through them.

We won’t allow anyone to stop what we’re trying to achieve, which is to continually create high-quality content for our games, and any games that we intend to produce in the future.

As always you can leave your thoughts, feedback, errors/bugs found and any constructive criticism on today’s update in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for all of our games.

Thank you for your continued support because without it, our games would not exist.

MrDots
This is my hands down favorite Pen'PY game. Thank you for the update!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.27.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.08.2020 (tiny code changes)

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So the game acts like this scene happened even if the condition is set to no when MC wakes up. Is this a bug or a continuity error? The scene itself though did not trigger/show.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Is Graham a part of this update? any progress?
No, and it seems that Margo / Ryan are now the focus for swinging / swapping.
I don't really care if it is Margo / Ryan or Olivia / Graham, but the only way I will let D have sex with someone else is during a swap.
I know that some people just want to watch D have sex with another guy, but I'm sure that will happen with Martin sometime in the far distant future.

Reactions: Ryu Hawke

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Dating My Daughter V0.27 Feedback

I had basicly the same bug as one of the ones you had, D tells Margo that they cant meet up as she wants a night with MC alone, and then at the end of the night after not meeting with Margo and Ryan, they discuss meeting up with them both earlier and having a foursome as though they had, Definately a bug in the checks, should be pretty easy to fix, once the Dev knows about it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, D really has a big mouth and can't control it.
Couldn't she just talked to Rachel and she could have moved on?
Goes to show that she's still young and does not know what she's saying.
Maybe she should finish school cause she's not getting any smarter.
F is becoming too much of a bad influence. They need to break up.
Why does she even have that modelling career? It's going to end bad. I just know it.
I wonder what would have happened if Georgina was not in their lives.
Would F finally get what he deserves. He's really pushing his luck.
What's with this marriage thing. F is too sick sometimes and also doesn't know what's he's saying.
Why would he tell Cassandra that D has a boyfriend named Frank. He really is crazy. All we need is another bad guy crowding up this game.
That farewell from Rachel and D was kinda lame. D still acting like a brat. Too soon I guess to act more matured. Is that the last we'll see of Ratchel, how disappointing. I noticed how little options this game has and making more bad decisions because of it.
I don't know if having that watch is such a good idea if she keeps using it for incriminating evidence against her. Also D should tell Cassandra F or Georgina about Tyra and that corrupted judge rather then making more mistakes and keeping quiet.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.27.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for this - just out of curiosity, how does this differ from what MrDots offers, please?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes