slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I have a question, this chapter 3, how many more updates to finish it? Maybe in 0.30?
Next update is end of Ch3
(After replaying the last update I've got the nagging suspicion that Elena will be the first to be impregnated, that is if all that talk of pregnancy symptoms from D a few episodes ago was just a red herring)

Last edited:

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
As the next update probably won't be until mid Oct and then the revamped chapters released in Nov, wouldn't it make more sense to do a SL update in Oct and just release the revamps in Nov. I mean it's not like we have had to wait longer for releases before (3 months between updates while Melody was in development)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
As the next update probably won't be until mid Oct and then the revamped chapters released in Nov, wouldn't it make more sense to do a SL update in Oct and just release the revamps in Nov. I mean it's not like we have had to wait longer for releases before (3 months between updates while Melody was in development)
Last announced DMD was dropping end of Sept. Updates for SL then not sure...This isn't thread for SL updates

Reactions: RustyV

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a save for the start of this update? I m using android so every time i remove the game all saves go with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a save for the start of this update? I m using android so every time i remove the game all saves go with it.
save from start of ch3. no saves from this update since so many things on this update not in game yet that didn't see point to save.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
While I usually don't post in game threads until I played an update (or several) and then make my pic comments, in this case, just wanted to speak my mind about the future in DMD. Well, basically that I'm very excited about how v0.28 will be and what CH4 will have next year. This is by far one of my fave games, and I've been following and playing it from the very 1st version.

I'm not against the ones that consider that this game should finish now or should have finished long ago, that the story sucks and so on. There are games for everyone and as I said, I love this one, with it's flaws and all.

Given the time it has been in development, that's a feat on it's own, considering the amount of games that get abandoned too soon, and others that due to patreon axing them as well. MrDots proved to be a worthy developer and not letting this die, while having to rush the game they were producing or thinking about making to be alongside DMD in a later future.

Also, they are one of the most consistent devs, updating their games every single month (lately with some delays that are very understandable).

I sure would love that the game never ends (even when it was about to end in CH2... then later CH3 finally turned into a thing, and even later, CH4 was announced... but I know someday it will have to finish. For me, the game continue to be better and better as time went by.

Here is to more DMD!!

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
While I usually don't post in game threads until I played an update (or several) and then make my pic comments, in this case, just wanted to speak my mind about the future in DMD. Well, basically that I'm very excited about how v0.28 will be and what CH4 will have next year. This is by far one of my fave games, and I've been following and playing it from the very 1st version.

I'm not against the ones that consider that this game should finish now or should have finished long ago, that the story sucks and so on. There are games for everyone and as I said, I love this one, with it's flaws and all.

Given the time it has been in development, that's a feat on it's own, considering the amount of games that get abandoned too soon, and others that due to patreon axing them as well. MrDots proved to be a worthy developer and not letting this die, while having to rush the game they were producing or thinking about making to be alongside DMD in a later future.

Also, they are one of the most consistent devs, updating their games every single month (lately with some delays that are very understandable).

I sure would love that the game never ends (even when it was about to end in CH2... then later CH3 finally turned into a thing, and even later, CH4 was announced... but I know someday it will have to finish. For me, the game continue to be better and better as time went by.

Here is to more DMD!!
I completely agree with this!

These games should go on and now really have a definite ending. Knowing that there is an end around the corner take the excitement out of the gameplay. In the movies they do it with sequels, with these games they do it with updates and another piece of the story.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
If you have rejected Elena's advances towards D, you get this unavoidable scene:
Huh, I only get that scene if I shut off the Elena/D threesome option and leave Elena option on. I get the F/D only scene if I shut off both Elena options and of course the threesome with all Elena options on. I usually play with all of Elena off then go replay some scenes with her so maybe I missed something

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
That's a kinetic VN with cheating/ntr route added, not a dating simulator, i feel cheated.
You don't have the possibility to refuse the sexual event from your daugther or try to live with her without being her boyfriend.
Whatever you do, the end result is the same.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes