Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all.
I had an "issue" while playing a previous update. When D meets either Olivia or Margo in the park(?), both conversations lead to the possibility of the MC sharing D with other men. That's not the path I want to take so I made sure to reject any offers but, the following morning (I think, it's been a while since I played the last update) a conversation between the MC and D takes place where the MC and D discuss events that, in my game, never happened. I thought it might be a bug so I've been checking back periodically to see if there was any mention of a bug fix. Have I missed something? More importantly, will I be able to avoid any consequences down the line. I'm happy for D to have sex with other girls/women either by herself or together with the MC but My D is only interested in one guy and that's her Dad.
For reference, I have everything ticked as yes in the flower menu except the Martin/F sharing option. Any advice would be appreciated.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all.
I had an "issue" while playing a previous update. When D meets either Olivia or Margo in the park(?), both conversations lead to the possibility of the MC sharing D with other men. That's not the path I want to take so I made sure to reject any offers but, the following morning (I think, it's been a while since I played the last update) a conversation between the MC and D takes place where the MC and D discuss events that, in my game, never happened. I thought it might be a bug so I've been checking back periodically to see if there was any mention of a bug fix. Have I missed something? More importantly, will I be able to avoid any consequences down the line. I'm happy for D to have sex with other girls/women either by herself or together with the MC but My D is only interested in one guy and that's her Dad.
For reference, I have everything ticked as yes in the flower menu except the Martin/F sharing option. Any advice would be appreciated.
its a known bug

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I guess I have missed the info regarding v0.28 estimated release? I am hoping it will include more of Elena and Jennifer, however what ever Mr Dots and the team put out it will me great.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is there ever going to be sound/music for this game?

its a little creepy to play the game without any sound cues, personally.
I never play any game with the sound on and I don't feel like I miss out on anything. Games with music and sounds are distracting for me as I prefer to just read the words and imagine the sounds rather than be jolted out of my imagination by an abrupt noise from the game.

Still hoping for October, but at the same time I'm thinking about passing on this until the revamped versions of the earlier chapters come out because I want to play the whole game again, chapters 1-3, before I finish chapter 3, but since they're going to be making some changes, I feel I might be better off waiting for them but I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Jul 25, 2020
hmmm alright.

on the topic of the daughter, why do i get the feeling that shes actually a manipulative and scheming she-devil pretending to not know anything just so she can seduce her father into an intimate relationship?

Jul 25, 2020
I never play any game with the sound on and I don't feel like I miss out on anything. Games with music and sounds are distracting for me as I prefer to just read the words and imagine the sounds rather than be jolted out of my imagination by an abrupt noise from the game.
Ive decided to play Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone on loop in order to be able to calm my nerves.

Reactions: Smilingjack4

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm another person who turns off music.
I also find it distracting at best , mostly music is just annoying.
I do however think there VN could use some ambient sounds. Not sounds to used for the sake of making sound but used to enhance the story. For instance when F and Elena were having sex and they thought they heard the door creaking, a soft door creak could have added to the scene.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Could someone explain the Sharing point does it mean it end in daughter getting fucked by others?
MFF ( threesome with her and another girl) .. And yeah, pity also that (MMF) in the near future... ( no ntr, F will be always present)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes