Jul 25, 2020
WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH US rofl

also, i really feel the need to add a question for everyone in the world to ponder and discuss.

hopefully just like me, all of you that play videogames, think to yourselves " why do the characters in all these games never feel the need to take a poop, even after eating all that food? they must be constipated and in horrible pain, or they have a tiny black hole living inside their rectums "

RIGHT?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017

also, i really feel the need to add a question for everyone in the world to ponder and discuss.

hopefully just like me, all of you that play videogames, think to yourselves " why do the characters in all these games never feel the need to take a poop, even after eating all that food? they must be constipated and in horrible pain, or they have a tiny black hole living inside their rectums "

RIGHT?
Maybe D does have the urge to poop but F keeps pushing it back in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
New definition for hot : boring. Yes, Always the same boring previews for months now. No more teasing, just boring pics of D ...
These were just released for 28...Don't see where you are saying for same boring previews for months now

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

RIGHT?
hot wings.png

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Many pathways will be featured? Good to hear albeit kinda hard to do with Dee being away from literally everyone else haha. Be nice if the other girls get more focus here then, Jen has been shunted so far down the pecking order you have to turn off other options which should not even effect her just to get her some screentime.
postcard5.png

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
DMD v.28 - “Girls on the Beach”

Hello again to all of my supporters. I hope you’ve had a great week so far and looking after yourselves.

Today we are sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.28.

As you can see from the images below, D is posing for photographers while also having an impromptu game of volleyball with the other girls from the modelling competition.

But will it be a friendly contest, or could it turn into a game of oneupmanship, when so much is riding on this weekend’s final results?

Find out what will happen during this scene and for the rest of the weekend, when DMD v.28 is released.

No official release date has been set for the last two days of Chapter 3, however, we can tell you that we have made steady progress and the first day of the next update will be completed within the next week or so.

Many pathways will feature, several options will become available, so make sure to have your relationship settings all set up for when you finally resume playing the game, starting with Day 41.

I will be in touch again with you all next week, with even more previews pics from v.28.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So she's posing for Playboy now?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My question is how are the other girls reacting?
You can plainly see the shadow of another girl next to D.

Reactions: Looper9

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So that last update was very short. One sex scene with Elena, a photoshoot and that's it really. A long wait for not much.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
where is new update ??
From last subscribestar post : No official release date has been set for the last two days of Chapter 3, however, we can tell you that we have made steady progress and the first day of the next update will be completed within the next week or so.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes