Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
it was just guesswork. I didn't know that update 29nd would not come out.

i know. I thought maybe if there are new players starting from this page, they can understand how the game is updated. so i wrote old updates.

I guess I was wrong by doing this.:(
Best thing is any new players to go directly to Mr. Dots site and see there...Or any players at all to find out what's happening

Reactions: KingFap

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.28 - “Girls on the Beach”

Hello again to all of my supporters. I hope you’ve had a great week so far and looking after yourselves.

Today we are sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.28.

As you can see from the images below, D is posing for photographers while also having an impromptu game of volleyball with the other girls from the modelling competition.

But will it be a friendly contest, or could it turn into a game of oneupmanship, when so much is riding on this weekend’s final results?

Find out what will happen during this scene and for the rest of the weekend, when DMD v.28 is released.

No official release date has been set for the last two days of Chapter 3, however, we can tell you that we have made steady progress and the first day of the next update will be completed within the next week or so.

Many pathways will feature, several options will become available, so make sure to have your relationship settings all set up for when you finally resume playing the game, starting with Day 41.

I will be in touch again with you all next week, with even more previews pics from v.28.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Man, the creepy binocular guy is gonna have the time of his life, isn't he?

Sort of surprised D opened up to nude modeling so quick. I don't think she has even done that yet, maybe just one time with Ryan?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was looking for the creepy binocular gut to be peeking behind a tree.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Many pathways will be featured? Good to hear albeit kinda hard to do with Dee being away from literally everyone else haha. Be nice if the other girls get more focus here then, Jen has been shunted so far down the pecking order you have to turn off other options which should not even effect her just to get her some screentime.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes