slackster

Feb 1, 2017
The finale for Chapter 3 has got a lot of ground to cover.
They still have to finish all the stuff they didn't include in the last update (the missing F,E & J scene etc) as well as the normal 2 days plus the extra stuff for an end of chapter release.

Not expecting it any earlier than mid Oct to be honest(unless they rush it again).

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If it's true the team is just finishing up day one of the update then mid-October is a good ETA.
Since it's a Chapter Finale a third day added would be great.
I wish they would only make 2-3 updates of Sunshine Love a year so that we could have more DmD :D

Reactions: RustyV

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I really need this one finished right now, before the devs jump to Sunshine Love completely.

It really sucks that games like this only basically exists to milk Patreon.

It's almost like the devs have a bad standing with every single one of their supporters, and thus just milking them, instead of providing a good completed game before jumping onto the next one. These games are good, not gonna lie, but the dev of these taking 2+ years while milking patreon makes it really horrible.

Edit : Im only subbing to NLT-Games on Patreon because I'll actually have regular updates.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Don't feed the troll above ^^^^^
Troll? I really am upset that while devs have an on going succesful game, they turn their eyes to the next game without finishing the game in hand. I brought up NLT-Games because I'm getting updates every 1st and 15th of the month, instead of hanging in the devs mercy, of which they might work on the project that is working or a new game.

Melody, DMD and Sunshine Love are/seem to be really good games. I really do want to play them to the end right now.
I just cannot support a dev that comes up with a new game everytime the last one was succesful and doesnt want to end it.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Troll? I really am upset that while devs have an on going succesful game, they turn their eyes to the next game without finishing the game in hand. I brought up NLT-Games because I'm getting updates every 1st and 15th of the month, instead of hanging in the devs mercy, of which they might work on the project that is working or a new game.

Melody, DMD and Sunshine Love are/seem to be really good games. I really do want to play them to the end right now.
I just cannot support a dev that comes up with a new game everytime the last one was succesful and doesnt want to end it.
You would be right if the next games had a better story and not some douche little dicky MC's. But in fact they are not. So let's be happy with a never ending DMD.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

I agree with you about NLT, great dev with regular updates, deserves some money. But I still don't understand people who want games they love to end. As I already said elsewhere, game finished=no more content. For me it's like a cheese lover who would like to eat all the cheese in the world, kill all the cows and goats so cheese doesn't exist anymore, so that he can move on liking something else. I know, my analogies are awesome, I'm a great philosopher.

But seriously can't you find something else to enjoy between 2 DmD updates ? Once it's finished you will enjoy it 2 days and then it's over for ever. How is that good if you really like the game ? Especially when you download it here for free.

And the situation of MrDots and DmD is special, Sunshine Love & Melody exist just because DmD was banned from Patreon, forced to go on SubscribeStar, which drags way less supporters and $$$, it's not the dev's fault. And again, sure I'd like to have more DmD updates than we currently have, but I definitely want it to end as late as possible. SL slows it, but regarding size of updates, it's always been the same, 2 days each time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really need this one finished right now, before the devs jump to Sunshine Love completely.

It's almost like the devs have a bad standing with every single one of their supporters, and thus just milking them, instead of providing a good completed game before jumping onto the next one. These games are good, not gonna lie, but the dev of these taking 2+ years while milking patreon makes it really horrible.

Edit : Im only subbing to NLT-Games on Patreon because I'll actually have regular updates.
The game is not even on Patreon.So yours milking of patrons(not Patreon,common mistake),is only in your imagination.

fbass

May 18, 2017

The only reason Melody was created was to placate Patreon so they could keep making DMD. MrDots did an excellent job in jumping through hoops to keep this excellent and well loved VN going.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The game is not even on Patreon.So yours milking of patrons(not Patreon,common mistake),is only in your imagination.
Potato - Potatoe

The dude could've written backers, subscribers, supporters.

"Being a paytron" on this board is simply a synonym for all of the above.

Using a wrong term doesn't make point valid or invalid.

Jumping on trivial stuff like that could be called nitpicking, you know. ;)

Disclaimer: I have no beef with DmD or SL and sure as hell not with
the update shedule or the size of updates.

Reactions: proximus

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Potato - Potatoe

The dude could've written backers, subscribers, supporters.

"Being a paytron" on this board is simply a synonym for all of the above.

Using a wrong term doesn't make point valid or invalid.

Jumping on trivial stuff like that could be called nitpicking, you know. ;)

Disclaimer: I have no beef with DmD or SL and sure as hell not with
the update shedule or the size of updates.
It does make a differense, when someone sets out to make baseless accusations, based on their own misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: zehyr and fbass

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's Call the Whole Thing Off by Harry Connick Jr.

Jul 25, 2020
i hate rachel, shes so greedy, and im pretty sure she conspired with brad to make daddy work alot just so she can accuse him of cheating and get everything in the divorce.

and making her own daughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, thats really fucked up.

i dun know, i guess i would hatefuck her if she wanted that, but id rather stay away from her instead.

georgina on the other hand, totally wants my baby.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes