mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The MMF may come only in Ch4 but i can really see no reason to not have some swinging this year. Contest or not , there should be a little time for that. After all it is prepared since ages with Graham and Olivia and the other one was already near to happen although it came out of nowhere.

When is the next update planned ?

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
D still has 5 corruption points to go,
I kinda feel like we need to avoid any vists to a farm or a zoo in chapter 4.

And i would expect latest release at the end of this month, its alternates with his other game which ad a release at the end of last month. I cant confirm tat for sure but that has tended to be the usual timing

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
8 path;)

love to see we are not so many to be selfish. i think many of us love dmd cause it's a multipath game. You just have to choose.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I SO wanted to like this game, it is so popular that I almost feel odd not liking it. I had to quit on it because of the writing re the daughter. Good gawd, she has the passing intellect of a 7 yr old. I get naive OK, but this girl? This girl would lose argument with her shadow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I SO wanted to like this game, it is so popular that I almost feel odd not liking it. I had to quit on it because of the writing re the daughter. Good gawd, she has the passing intellect of a 7 yr old. I get naive OK, but this girl? This girl would lose argument with her shadow.
blame mommy dearest.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D still has 5 corruption points to go,
I kinda feel like we need to avoid any vists to a farm or a zoo in chapter 4.

And i would expect latest release at the end of this month, its alternates with his other game which ad a release at the end of last month. I cant confirm tat for sure but that has tended to be the usual timing
Bestiality will most likely not be a corruption petal.
IMO I don't see the corruption petals being all that corrupt. Unless the D only path and the D sharing path get different petals.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D was supposed to have been so sheltered she has no idea how the real world works.

Reactions: fbass

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
D was supposed to have been so sheltered she has no idea how the real world works.
Yet she goes to school and her bestie is the most open whore she will likely ever meet in her lifetime yet STILL has no idea how anything works in the real world? Its one thing being sheltered and another to be braindead and tone deaf to at least things like sex. Shes more life someone who has spent her life in a coma or locked in someones basement than just a naive sheltered wallflower

Reactions: dmmt

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yet she goes to school and her bestie is the most open whore she will likely ever meet in her lifetime yet STILL has no idea how anything works in the real world? Its one thing being sheltered and another to be braindead and tone deaf to at least things like sex. Shes more life someone who has spent her life in a coma or locked in someones basement than just a naive sheltered wallflower
Per evidence in Chapter 1 and 2, her mother kept her social life and communications confined - she was being groomed to accept a boyfriend to enable a strategic business alliance, with no other options for her future.

It was only after reuniting with her father that she was given an opportunity to see a larger world of possibilities. Elena had a different upbringing and they were friends for other reasons - but from what we see, D didn't really relate to the sexual aspects of her friend until after her own awakening ramped up.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
After all it is prepared since ages with Graham and Olivia and the other one was already near to happen although it came out of nowhere.
Btw it kinda pissed me off a little they got rid (temporarily I guess) of Graham and Olivia like that after that very long teasing. When a very long time ago Olivia teased MC about wanting to fuck him again but this time without protection (before even the event you're talking about), I honestly didn't expect it would take so much time, so much that even now it's still not done.
Well since later she announced she's pregnant, at least we'll have the satisfaction to technically fuck a pregnant girl, even if it won't be visible. Yeah I had to finish my post by something kinky.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So guys still no clear date for the next update? By this time it should have been announced already if it is really meant to come end of this month..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Btw it's kinda pissed me off a little they got rid (temporarily I guess) of Graham and Olivia like that after that very long teasing. When a very long time ago Olivia teased MC about wanting to fuck him again but this time without protection (before even the event you're talking about), I honestly didn't expect it would take so much time, so much that even now it's still not done.
Well since later she announced she's pregnant, at least we'll have the satisfaction to technically fuck a pregnant girl, even if it won't be visible. Yeah I had to finish my post by something kinky.
Yes this has really made no sense, dramaturgicaly speaking.. I mean OK i enjoyed also the beginning of the other swinging relationship but first of all i hope it will not be an either/or choice between the 2 and secondly the relation with Graham and Olivia is much more advanced and detailed. Plus that those 2 being also father and daughter makes it even stronger and if you ask me that relationship could (and should) go into polyamory.. IMMEDIATELY please :)

Yes of course we will have polyamory also in other paths, with D and Georgina and D and Elena by all means and many other possible in Ch4 but where is it written that polyamory must be "exclusive"? :).

After all it could also end in some kind of a hippie-like commune where everybody loves everybody and everybody fucks everybody (except, of course, the males each other :)) And Georgina could even bring her sister from Sunshine Love into the group since she is now in an open relationship with the MC there lol. Then in a possible Ch 5 all the other girls from Sunshine Love will also join the group and we end in a wonderful and permanent sex orgy (with or without dogs - and that MUST be a player's choice :))

Just don't ask me what should happen on the D only route (if anything at all) because i never play "only" routes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hey.. Elena is not a whore! She's a SLUT, ok! But that's not the same thing. Sluts don't ask for payment like the whores, they just love to fuck. In fact I have the feeling that Elena would even pay to get F to fuck her more often :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
0 Exhibition points and I still end up on the Exhibitionist path? HOW?

Besides why is she saying she likes Ryan and looks forward to impressing him? 0 sharing points and I was on D's path only. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a subtle NTR. I mean, god knows I'm not one to judge but NTR is simply a big turn off for me, and the whole chapter 3 seems to be heading that way or rather already there
Fortunately, yes:) But unfortunately not enough "already there" for some of us :). See that's what you get if you try to play "only" routes in games on this site, made for perverts like me :)

I know , during the first 2 chapters you may have thought you play a game made for teenagers who want to learn how to conquer and keep a girl but that was , as Monty Python would call it "confuse the cat" :) What happens now and what will happen next is what a game like this should be!

And i will never stop repeating this: Open relationships, swinging, polyamory.. have nothing to do with that japan notion of NTR. Nobody steals nobody here. It's all mutually agreed! And mutually enjoyed..

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Besides why is she saying she likes Ryan and looks forward to impressing him? 0 sharing points and I was on D's path only. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a subtle NTR. I mean, god knows I'm not one to judge but NTR is simply a big turn off for me, and the whole chapter 3 seems to be heading that way or rather already there
Wasnt that a bug they promised they would fix? I guess they were waiting for the next update to address it but yeah she shouldnt have wandering eyes on a D only path despite what all the naysayers might have to say on the matter lol (there is a vocal minority here who are all about the sharing is caring and NTR themed routes). The next patch i think is the final update for the chapter as i recall then hes going back for one last patch at the end of the year going back and tidying up plot holes and what have you so if its not fixed in the next patch im pretty confident he will fix it in the last one of the year which is re-looking at the whole of chapter 2 and 3 (he didnt mention 1 that i recall). Ideally you should never feel a direction of NTR playing the D only path but his focus has been so heavily on teasing the cucks i think its maybe dribbled its influence onto the more purer storypaths (i get it, hes now trying to script how many paths now? 8? and its just creating more and more issues with the narrative as ive discussed many times here on the forums and thats before we even actually get any real content on said paths)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017

It looks like MrDots has finally put his foot down on his writers and ignoring the "unofficial" not to be mentioned other server and getting back to his original vision of the game.
About fucking time.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes this has really made no sense, dramaturgicaly speaking.. I mean OK i enjoyed also the beginning of the other swinging relationship but first of all i hope it will not be an either/or choice between the 2 and secondly the relation with Graham and Olivia is much more advanced and detailed. Plus that those 2 being also father and daughter makes it even stronger and if you ask me that relationship could (and should) go into polyamory.. IMMEDIATELY please :)

Yes of course we will have polyamory also in other paths, with D and Georgina and D and Elena by all means and many other possible in Ch4 but where is it written that polyamory must be "exclusive"? :).

After all it could also end in some kind of a hippie-like commune where everybody loves everybody and everybody fucks everybody (except, of course, the males each other :)) And Georgina could even bring her sister from Sunshine Love into the group since she is now in an open relationship with the MC there lol. Then in a possible Ch 5 all the other girls from Sunshine Love will also join the group and we end in a wonderful and permanent sex orgy (with or without dogs - and that MUST be a player's choice :))

Just don't ask me what should happen on the D only route (if anything at all) because i never play "only" routes :)
Sunshine Love is in the future from a DMD perspective.
The events occurring there have not happened yet, most of the characters are still children.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes