RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wandering eyes? Dude, she literally says " Seeing me like this(wearing lingerie) is for your eyes only" then on the next day she says she doesn't mind doing a topless photo with Ryan. I mean I understand that it's an enjoyable fetish for some but it is the opposite for others. F has gone full pimp with the modeling especially seeing how it's turning out to be semi nude modeling. As you have pointed, they are digging themselves an early grave with the amount of story paths but seriously I wish them success with the new cuck fiesta they are creating
I agree the story is becoming a morass of alternate paths.
This branching realities can begin to eat up development time tot the point where each path becomes too brief to be meaningful.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Wandering eyes? Dude, she literally says " Seeing me like this(wearing lingerie) is for your eyes only" then on the next day she says she doesn't mind doing a topless photo with Ryan. I mean I understand that it's an enjoyable fetish for some but it is the opposite for others. F has gone full pimp with the modeling especially seeing how it's turning out to be semi nude modeling. As you have pointed, they are digging themselves an early grave with the amount of story paths but seriously I wish them success with the new cuck fiesta they are creating
I really understand you, young people. After all we've all been teenagers and I know how you feel at that age about "sharing". I may even have a rest of those feelings in me still :) But the D only , the "vanilla" route was in fact finished at the end of Ch2. Mr Dots only "forgot" to make an end for it at that time or.. was trying to keep also the fans of monogamy in the game (yes "visual novel"), on a separate path, while moving on these other routes. Which obviously doesn't work because the differences between these 2 groups of fans are too big.

If he could manage to not mix up the directions as it seems he does, and would keep that D only route "clean" from any perversions, for the fans of monogamy, while also developing the other routes stronger and quicker, for the rest of us, it could work but for some reasons he doesn't seem to manage that.

As for this becoming a "cuck fiesta", no , open relationships, swinging, polyamory are not only NOT NTR but they have also nothing to do with cuckolding! If this was really a "cuck fiesta" I would join you monogamists in leaving :). But it's not.. Mr Dots should just try to keep the routes clean from interference.

Once you chose to not see "sharing content", you indeed shouldn't! And when i chose to see such content, I should really see a little more than just a hand of Martin on some body part of D, another hand of Ryan on another part of D and some "dreams". And this while F keeps fucking around like a hero.. Which for the monogamists BTW, doesn't seem to be a problem..

Last edited:

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
So much hatred here on this thread and for what?
Sometime people need to put on the shoes of a storyteller and stop being a critic all the time. (its a request)
And if you cant, just create your very own ending of the story. Hey maybe you can stop playing the game at the end of second chapter. It was a happy ending, right ? That is what our end goal is, isnt?? Happy ending Fantasy with a lot of preferred kinks.

I mean in what direction a story could go from there. Hmm lets think about some potential plots, how about an alien invasion where daughter gets kidnapped...NO..ok!! how about some asteroid hitting the earth and father daughter duo gets invited to NASA(Armageddon) ..NO darn it NO!! F*k NO
You know let MrDots and Co handle the plot and lets do what we do best i.e. enjoy it upto the point where we find it enjoyable. Its not a real life buddy! just a game

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Sunshine Love is in the future from a DMD perspective.
The events occurring there have not happened yet, most of the characters are still children.
Well, Georgina doesn't look a lot older in SL then she looks in DMD, maybe 2-3 years older but her sister was surely not a kid at the time DMD happens. Not when being already an established lawyer, having studied and worked for that and being in a relation with the MC since 5 years.. And i didn't say she should join the action in DMD "now" but in Ch 4 it should be quite OK for the time lines.. The others may have also grown over 18 by that time. Not to mention that also Melody characters appear in SL (Sophia marrying another woman.. who?). For me it's obvious that Mr Dots intends to mix characters from DMD and Melody into SL. So why not also vice versa ? :). In the future chapter(s) of course..

fbass

May 18, 2017
I agree the story is becoming a morass of alternate paths.
This branching realities can begin to eat up development time tot the point where each path becomes too brief to be meaningful.
Hopefully it's a never ending story. People complain about the lack of attention to some characters but the reality is that it takes time and only so much can be included in two days game time. Branching is fine but we have to be patient for the one we want. I also think that branching is very necessary at this point in the game

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I really understand you, young people. After all we've all been teenagers and I know how you feel at that age about "sharing". I may even have a rest of those feelings in me still :) But the D only , the "vanilla" route was in fact finished at the end of Ch2. Mr Dots only "forgot" to make an end for it at that time or.. was trying to keep also the fans of monogamy in the game (yes "visual novel"), on a separate path, while moving on these other routes. Which obviously doesn't work because the differences between these 2 groups of fans are too big.

If he could manage to not mix up the directions as it seems he does, and would keep that D only route "clean" from any perversions, for the fans of monogamy, while also developing the other routes stronger and quicker, for the rest of us, it could work but for some reasons he doesn't seem to manage that.

As for this becoming a "cuck fiesta", no , open relationships, swinging, polyamory are not only NOT NTR but they have also nothing to do with cuckolding! If this was really a "cuck fiesta" I would join you monogamists in leaving :). But it's not.. Mr Dots should just try to keep the routes clean from interference.

Once you chose to not see "sharing content", you indeed shouldn't! And when i chose to see such content, I should really see a little more than just a hand of Martin on some body part of D, another hand of Ryan on another part of D and some "dreams". And this while F keeps fucking around like a hero.. Which for the monogamists BTW, doesn't seem to be a problem..

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
That's a very "If you don't like it, don't buy it" response to feedbacks, which defeats the purpose of feedback. Writing is a creative process, there is definitely a possibility to add more to the story and keep it interesting. the problem right now is that the story is heading to a direction where it tries to work for as many kinks as it can, because having very different story directions requires more work. If sharing points actually determined how F reacts to D and vice versa and Exhibition points determined how F and D react to dressing in public and public sexual activities then it would make everyone pleased, you can have your fiancé doing nude modeling and being nude on a beach while we have our more preferred option
My fellow voyager, you made a sensible response. I do agree, fine tuned points determination and their exact consequence needs more time and work, which would satisfy (even though never could) the two sects of audiences.
My remark is for those who are deeply opinionated and cant even bear the existence of other possibilities(in game we call it "path") when clearly there is an audience for it, and are really hellbent to nudge the story to their own direction. That is not a feedback. Ofcourse you do have expectation from your choices made but the thing is sometimes its gonna meet and sometimes nada.
And also you got to think from the perspective of a writer. Creative writing is the key but writing is not a continuous process, the plot will end which is certain but how far a story can be stretched without adding some extra variables to it.(in this case its the "Sharing"). All you and I can do is to hope that both of our different path get a good storyline and a good end and while we are at it pls support the dev.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
That's a very "If you don't like it, don't buy it" response to feedbacks, which defeats the purpose of feedback. Writing is a creative process, there is definitely a possibility to add more to the story and keep it interesting. the problem right now is that the story is heading to a direction where it tries to work for as many kinks as it can, because having very different story directions requires more work. If sharing points actually determined how F reacts to D and vice versa and Exhibition points determined how F and D react to dressing in public and public sexual activities then it would make everyone pleased, you can have your fiancé doing nude modeling and being nude on a beach while we have our more preferred option
My fellow voyager, you made a sensible response. I do agree, fine tuned points determination and their exact consequence needs more time and work, which would satisfy (even though never could) the two sects of audiences.
My remark is for those who are deeply opinionated and cant even bear the existence of other possibilities(in game we call it "path") when clearly there is an audience for it, and are really hellbent to nudge the story to their own direction. That is not a feedback. Ofcourse you do have expectation from your choices made but the thing is sometimes its gonna meet and sometimes nada.
And also you got to think from the perspective of a writer. Creative writing is the key but writing is not a continuous process, the plot will end which is certain but how far a story can be stretched without adding some extra variables to it.(in this case its the "Sharing"). All you and I can do is to hope that both of our different path get a good storyline and a good end and while we are at it pls support the dev.

the main prob here and on discord for me: we talk a loooot about what we dont want in dmd. Perhaps we should talk about what we want ? ( more animations, more game over option? ). DMD is by far my fav game, since 2018. Why? Not only a matter of dad/daughter contents. Also cause i love the multipath system. I really hope we will have a chap 5, 6,7? its only possible if every possibiliy can be explore. And even if mrdotcom and co prefer to choose on other direction, it never change, its my fav game. But if i cant explore some paths cause of all the selfish players, i will have some angers.

D is not your girlfriend, it's a game. If you dont want to share her, you can. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.28 “The Butterfly Effect”

Good afternoon/evening to all my followers.

We are sharing with you today our third week of preview pics from our next release: DMD v.28.

Despite your daughter’s heavy involvement in the weekend modelling competition, you two will find time to be with each other, alone, and away from prying eyes.

What you end up doing during these intimate times with the apple of your eye is completely up to you. ;)

But what if someone sees you both and they find out that you’re more than just father and daughter? What is the significance of the butterflies surrounding you both?

And the big question: How will Chapter 3 end?

Find out when DMD v.28 is released very soon!

We haven’t had much rest since we started working on this last update, as we want to conclude Chapter 3 to the best of our ability. We’ve spent a lot more time on scenes than usual, mainly because we want to make v.28 the best one of Chapter 3.

This month marks four years since I first started working on DMD, my very first game. If you had have told me that I’d still be working on it now, and have the passionate and loyal following that DMD and my other two games have accumulated over this time, I wouldn’t have believed you.

I never intended DMD to last this long when I first began. We’ve had some obstacles in the past as most of you already know, and our plans have changed several times during those four years - some of those changes that we made were due to things that were out of our control.

But it’s due to your love and continued interest in this story that we keep making updates.
However, it will all have to come to an end one day, we realize that.

We want to keep making these kinds of games for as long as people are interested in playing them.

On top of that, we will keep learning, we will always look to improve in the areas that we know requires more work, time, and care.

Have a great weekend everyone, and again, a huge thank you to anyone who has supported MrDotsGames (on any platform) over the past four years. None of this is possible without you, the fans.

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I'd say 2-3 more weeks.
Kind of hope they take a little more time than that. Last release had missing scenes due to time-restraints. I rather see them trying to polish this update instead of repeating something like that.
Really don't care if they take an aditional month from now completing it. MrDots team has been nothing but reliant up till now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes