Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
From the last update it looks like Casandra is more interested in boning D then F. :LOL:
What bothers me is that most of next update will be about the modeling contest, it seems, so it's likely that there won't be anything related to the MMF that was teased before, either with Graham or with Martin. What would be more logical to happen if we were in the real world, is a possibility for D to decide to fuck (or blow) one of the judges. But that won't happen because even if it's optionnal, the anti-NTR hysterics will start suicide bombings all over the world until they find MrDot's country. I'd prefer the MMF option, but D fucking some other guy without her dad and regretting it afterwards could make for some interesting drama too.
Sad that we'll probably won't see any MMF before Chapter 4. Would be nice if they'd include some MMF in a fantasy gallery as there was in the final version of Melody (don't remember if there was actually MMF, but there was a fantasy gallery).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Potato - Potatoe

The dude could've written backers, subscribers, supporters.

"Being a paytron" on this board is simply a synonym for all of the above.

Using a wrong term doesn't make point valid or invalid.

Jumping on trivial stuff like that could be called nitpicking, you know. ;)

Disclaimer: I have no beef with DmD or SL and sure as hell not with
the update shedule or the size of updates.
Following your logic it doesn't matter if I call white-red instead.
If no one correct him he will never learn.And will continue to spread lies
What bothers me is that most of next update will be about the modeling contest, it seems, so it's likely that there won't be anything related to the MMF that was teased before, either with Graham or with Martin. What would be more logical to happen if we were in the real world, is a possibility for D to decide to fuck (or blow) one of the judges. But that won't happen because even if it's optionnal, the anti-NTR hysterics will start suicide bombings all over the world until they find MrDot's country. I'd prefer the MMF option, but D fucking some other guy without her dad and regretting it afterwards could make for some interesting drama too.
Sad that we'll probably won't see any MMF before Chapter 4. Would be nice if they'd include some MMF in a fantasy gallery as there was in the final version of Melody (don't remember if there was actually MMF, but there was a fantasy gallery).
One easy way to do it is to make all judges women.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
One easy way to do it is to make all judges women.
We already saw one male judge in last update, and I don't understand your point. Maybe you don't know that MMF means male-male-female, or maybe I didn't understand something ???

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unless a LOT happens in 2 days MMF will most likely be in Chapter 4.
I just hope it's not a one-off. Let D become more independent and have the option to have multiple sex partners as F has had throughout the VN.
F is banging Elena while D is off with Ruby or some guy.
Even if D doesn't have sex with another person at let her go on a date that doesn't involve F.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Unless a LOT happens in 2 days MMF will most likely be in Chapter 4.
I just hope it's not a one-off. Let D become more independent and have the option to have multiple sex partners as F has had throughout the VN.
F is banging Elena while D is off with Ruby or some guy.
Even if D doesn't have sex with another person at let her go on a date that doesn't involve F.
Yeah, if I don't see progressions like this, then it will feel as if her awakening has hit an artificial ceiling, honestly.

The only reason some of us talked about scenarios where bestiality might happen (outside of it being an early tag) is because her growth has seemed bound only by her relationship's enablement - not her desire or imagination. And thus far the MC hasn't shown he's trying to hold her back in a serious fashion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, if I don't see progressions like this, then it will feel as if her awakening has hit an artificial ceiling, honestly.

The only reason some of us talked about scenarios where bestiality might happen (outside of it being an early tag) is because her growth has seemed bound only by her relationship's enablement - not her desire or imagination. And thus far the MC hasn't shown he's trying to hold her back in a serious fashion.
Actually I will like more Elena to do things with a dog.
She proved that she can menage way bigger cock than her tiny figure suggest.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Wonder why in all these games everyone is MASSIVE...Never see a millimetre peter or tiny thomas :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes