zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Nah, i quoted him with the proper message he used already, he was claiming that there were no romance in this game. He just try to cover up instead of owning his mistake.
Again, try to think for few min. I repeat it again, no mistake. I said, this game is a corruption AND romance game with your daughter. Romance is not everything here. You didnt understand it and you're stuck with it. Move on?

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Again, try to think for few min. I repeat it again, no mistake. I said, this game is a corruption AND romance game with your daughter. Romance is not everything here. You didnt understand it and you're stuck with it. Move on?
Nope, you said it was not a romantic game, end of it. Try only to pass the first chapter without romance, without being romantic to the dating club and see how far you goes. You are wrong and there is nothing that you could add that could make you not wrong about this.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Even without sharing or exhibition points and only committing to D's path, you still end up an exhibitionist and both F and D make comments about other potential sexual interests, what I requested is that for those who don't end up making sharing and exhibitionist choices shouldn't have a story that leads them there anyway.

You said "It's kinky, It's not romantic" and that is not really a logical conclusion, and it is definitely romantic, and without a doubt a visual novel. It's not really a game. There is no game mechanics to it, Love points, Friendship points, Sharing points, determine how the story progresses, at least in the traditional sense, it's not a game. At the end of the day, I really wish them luck however they choose to proceed with the story, it was an entertaining novel, not perfect by any means, but entertaining nonetheless.

you're right, for people who dont want exhb or sharing, they have to be protect in their choice and path ( and they sould have more contents). But it's how it work on the last updates.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Nope, you said it was not a romantic game, end of it. Try only to pass the first chapter without romance, without being romantic to the dating club and see how far you goes. You are wrong and there is nothing that you could add that could make you not wrong about this.
magad you're a child. If you only want to feel you're right, go for it. I prefer to talk about the game.
In fairness, both sides are right. There is a lot of romance at the start of the game. After a certain update, the game becomes more like a sex simulator. So I see no reason to quarrel)

Jul 25, 2020
for the record, this failstate is very bad and needs to be changed. users have zero idea that this is a necessary step to continue playing, and SHOULD have some type of alternative instead of a failstate, especially since it requires something that you need to have done several days beforehand, without notice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Sice there are so many knowledgeable people here about incest and even.. feminism.. I am really curious: from a legal point of view, if 2 sisters (maybe even twins) kiss each other and make out a little, is that considered incest and punishable by law? If yes, why?

After all , the main reason why incest is forbidden by law is because in case of a completed sexual act it can generate children with various genetic malformations. But when 2 sisters have .. some kind of sexual activities together, which in case of 2 women can generally not produce children, be they sisters or not, what the heck would be the problem then?

I mean legally speaking, not just coz the fuckin society thinks that that shouldn't be allowed.. It would also be no rape situation in such a case.. Maybe just some convincing work from one sister towards the other in some cases but if they are twins they are always the same age so be they adult or underage none of them would "misuse" the other..

I would googgle for an answer but i cant imagine with which keywords.. Maybe there's a lawyer around who can enlighten me :)

• Angry
Reactions: dreamfdr and Ed B

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone still have a discord inv link? theyre expired
i think new link was posted "recently" so try search.

Sice there are so many knowledgeable people here about incest and even.. feminism.. I am really curious: from a legal point of view, if 2 sisters (maybe even twins) kiss each other and make out a little, is that considered incest and punishable by law? If yes, why?
i'd say possibly, in the end judge (at high court) to be decided.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK , i did google a little and although i didn't find the answer to my particular question about incest by sisters (see https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-27-mrdots-games.597/post-4228956) , i found this map which shows where in the world incest is LEGAL and i must say, at least from the point of view of surface, incest is mostly LEGAL on this planet. Have a look:
599e07402c21b68cddcb89d264a824c0.png
I wonder why the writers of DMD and other incest related visual novels never come to the idea to get a plane to Paris or Amsterdam with their characters and let them live there where they can legally fuck in peace and even marry.. since 1810 in France!!! Or move to Spain, Portugal, Benelux, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Argentina or even "Bella Italia" (if they dont produce a scandal there :)).. I don't mention China and Russia because .. who would want to live there lol . But i mean, it must not be some unknown island or some invented country name ending in "stan" :) And by all means it must not be a "no solution" situation. There are enough choices of real countries where the whole drama about incestuous relationships would end.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
for the record, this failstate is very bad and needs to be changed. users have zero idea that this is a necessary step to continue playing, and SHOULD have some type of alternative instead of a failstate, especially since it requires something that you need to have done several days beforehand, without notice.

several alternatives that could be made available:

- after father kicks lucas ass, and daughter cries for mommy, allow father several options to possibly talk her into changing her mind

- asking richard for the favour to handle lucas when getting tickets should actually mean something, maybe richards friends show up and stop lucas?

- deciding to call the police about lucas when receiving tickets should actually mean something, maybe the cops scare lucas away?

- maybe when told about the free boxing lessons from the nice lady you meet at the boxing event can actually mean something, like instead of daughter jerking you off and wanting to spend time in the morning wasting away in a jacuzzi, the 2 of you decide to go visit the lady and seek some lessons before heading home?

all these are vastly better then simply getting a failstate and needing to find a possible save several days earlier just to make sure you do a thing you have to do that you had no idea was really necessary.

for me personally i now need to replay a save from day 8 because after having sex with olivia i was pretty sure the choices i made couldnt possibly lead to a situation where i would need to go back very far so that such a thing could happen to me, BUT THE CAKE WAS A LIE!

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
And how do you know it was America they started out in?
Didn't say that, i said they have leave the place where rachel live which is donutistant. At first they were already on the island from what i understand, then you know what happen where D goes with her mother in her country (which is stated has donutistant) then they come back on the island.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Didn't say that, i said they have leave the place where rachel live which is donutistant. At first they were already on the island from what i understand, then you know what happen where D goes with her mother in her country (which is stated has donutistant) then they come back on the island.
In brackets you have America

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Yeah that has been pointed out before.
IMO if D is attacked it shouldn't be a GAME OVER.

Reactions: InfinityDigits

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And how do you know it was America they started out in?
DMD is in an alternate reality, the country they live in seems to be a combination USA and Australia due to the nationalities of the 2 of the dev team.
That is also why everyone has no pubic hair and presumably why F has a beard like a high school kid.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Btw it kinda pissed me off a little they got rid (temporarily I guess) of Graham and Olivia like that after that very long teasing. When a very long time ago Olivia teased MC about wanting to fuck him again but this time without protection (before even the event you're talking about), I honestly didn't expect it would take so much time, so much that even now it's still not done.
Well since later she announced she's pregnant, at least we'll have the satisfaction to technically fuck a pregnant girl, even if it won't be visible. Yeah I had to finish my post by something kinky.
Yeah, that was such a bait and switch for non-sharing fans. When you first start that scenario, as you mentioned, Olivia offers MC a night of wild, unprotected sex next time they meet, while at that time, Graham is stating he has no attraction or interest towards D. Now it seems that's completely off the table so they could add an alternate swapping scenario for those not interested in Margo. Speaking of Margo, that was another bait and switch, in a way. Swapping with her and Ryan isn't actually a legit swap, considering Ryan ISN'T her boyfriend, and she actually has a boyfriend she usually swings with. Ryan is technically offering nothing in the swap. Which changes the dynamics from swinging with another couple, to "swinging" with an unavailable woman and an unattached man who D is actually developing feelings for, which may be more than people who were initially interested in that path bargained for.

Sure, if they don't like the changes, they can choose to stop the paths dead in their tracks, but what was so bad about the original scenarios, that those old paths can't be optionally followed through? I'm not personally interested in swinging, but since in my playthrough D is bi and Olivia is interested in her as well as F, a threesome option would have been much more interesting to me. One might argue that's not fair to Graham but he agreed to let Olivia play around with F and stated outright that he had no interest in D.

I suppose it's not a huge deal, but I was a bit annoyed when that happened.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
DMD is in an alternate reality, the country they live in seems to be a combination USA and Australia due to the nationalities of the 2 of the dev team.
That is also why everyone has no pubic hair and presumably why F has a beard like a high school kid.
Just pointing out what a previous person commented

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes