Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
DMD is in an alternate reality, the country they live in seems to be a combination USA and Australia due to the nationalities of the 2 of the dev team.
That is also why everyone has no pubic hair and presumably why F has a beard like a high school kid.
Austria? Where did you get that hint from? "Donut istant" should be pretty self explanatory. Could you expend on this?

Jul 25, 2020
several alternatives that could be made available:

- after father kicks lucas ass, and daughter cries for mommy, allow father several options to possibly talk her into changing her mind

- asking martin for the favour to handle lucas when getting tickets should actually mean something, maybe martins friends show up and stop lucas?

- deciding to call the police about lucas when receiving tickets should actually mean something, maybe the cops scare lucas away?

- maybe when told about the free boxing lessons from the nice lady you meet at the boxing event can actually mean something, like instead of daughter jerking you off and wanting to spend time in the morning wasting away in a jacuzzi, the 2 of you decide to go visit the lady and seek some lessons before heading home?

all these are vastly better then simply getting a failstate and needing to find a possible save several days earlier just to make sure you do a thing you have to do that you had no idea was really necessary.

for me personally i now need to replay a save from day 8 because after having sex with olivia i was pretty sure the choices i made couldnt possibly lead to a situation where i would need to go back very far so that such a thing could happen to me, BUT THE CAKE WAS A LIE!
realized i had the wrong character in the spoiler, changed it.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, don't wanna diss but soldiering through chapter 3 reminded me why i couldn't finish melody. Pretty sure even the background characters had monologues.

Also, maybe i'm a sick bastard, but i wish the father was more of a sick bastard. I mean, he is anyway, and it's pretty much a corruption game anyhow, but that it's not ever aknowledged makes the whole thing pretty jarring.

Last edited:

Gothambodhi

Sep 21, 2020
I just discovered this game and am really enjoying it so far. I'm trying hard not to read too much here in fear of spoilers but I'll be back after my playthrough do discover what stuff I missed for a second play through.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone have a good discord link for this game? the links i found are expired, or did the discord collapse?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017

Just remember the warning about Discord on the 1st post on this thread- it's there 'cause its toxic .

D

Deleted member 992182

Man, don't wanna diss but soldiering through chapter 3 reminded me why i couldn't finish melody. Pretty sure even the background characters had monologues.

Also, maybe i'm a sick bastard, but i wish the father was more of a sick bastard. I mean, he is anyway, and it's pretty much a corruption game anyhow, but that it's not ever aknowledged makes the whole thing pretty jarring.
Right. For the fact that this is a story of a dad fucking his daughter, people get bent out of shape at the slight idea of the story or characters becoming as raunchy as they clearly are. It's really odd and I've always found it strange how people across the community have zero issue with incest but major issues with other kinks/acts.
Like "yeah, we play as a guy fucking his daughter but don't you dare let that daughter get fucked by anyone else!"
Lmao ok?

Also, it's weird that D is still so childish. She has taken her dad's dick in every hole multiple times and yet still behaves like a dumb, naive 12yo. For her to NOT experiment with others and/or be taken advantage of by pervs that want is is literally, actually more weird than if it happened. It's unrealistic and inconsistent at the very best and awful writing/storytelling at worst.
Yet, again, that idea strangely makes people lose their minds.

The idea of incest is fine because "it's just fake sex in a story" but the idea of D being anything more than an infantile fucktoy for her dad - and only her dad - is somehow outrageous. Somehow, the logic of "It's just fake sex in a story" doesn't apply there. It's weird.

Finally, the father is clearly total scum but...isn't. He's messed-up enough to bang his child but not messed-up enough to do anything else wrong. At all.
I get the generalized sense of allowing the player to live vicariously through a stud that does no wrong and is perfect and fucks every woman he meets, even his own kid. I get that (sorta). However, it's weird. It is definitely weird how inconsistent this title and many others are. Not just inconsistent but kinda cowardly in their inability to tell a story and create a character that isn't paint-by-numbers.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
It's like the writer is copy/pasting wiki articles at times in his exposition dialog.
And the writer may say he is Australian but certainly doesnt write like a local- he writes like a combination of someone who learnt English as a second language and machine translation, which is why he uses 10 words when a normal person would use 3, and makes it a slog to get through.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Right. For the fact that this is a story of a dad fucking his daughter, people get bent out of shape at the slight idea of the story or characters becoming as raunchy as they clearly are. It's really odd and I've always found it strange how people across the community have zero issue with incest but major issues with other kinks/acts.
Like "yeah, we play as a guy fucking his daughter but don't you dare let that daughter get fucked by anyone else!"
Lmao ok?

Also, it's weird that D is still so childish. She has taken her dad's dick in every hole multiple times and yet still behaves like a dumb, naive 12yo. For her to NOT experiment with others and/or be taken advantage of by pervs that want is is literally, actually more weird than if it happened. It's unrealistic and inconsistent at the very best and awful writing/storytelling at worst.
Yet, again, that idea strangely makes people lose their minds.

The idea of incest is fine because "it's just fake sex in a story" but the idea of D being anything more than an infantile fucktoy for her dad - and only her dad - is somehow outrageous. Somehow, the logic of "It's just fake sex in a story" doesn't apply there. It's weird.

Finally, the father is clearly total scum but...isn't. He's messed-up enough to bang his child but not messed-up enough to do anything else wrong. At all.
I get the generalized sense of allowing the player to live vicariously through a stud that does no wrong and is perfect and fucks every woman he meets, even his own kid. I get that (sorta). However, it's weird. It is definitely weird how inconsistent this title and many others are. Not just inconsistent but kinda cowardly in their inability to tell a story and create a character that isn't paint-by-numbers.
well ...Create your own game and be gone

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes