RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just thought that D's bikini could represent her maturing, as she becomes more aware of her sexuality her bikini could get smaller and smaller.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
can you believe it that this games is 4 years old already? :eek:
Of course.I am with the game from the beginning.BTW it is not really that old compared to some other games.
SU for example,is already in year number 6 of development.

May 15, 2017
What bothers me is that most of next update will be about the modeling contest, it seems, so it's likely that there won't be anything related to the MMF that was teased before, either with Graham or with Martin. What would be more logical to happen if we were in the real world, is a possibility for D to decide to fuck (or blow) one of the judges. But that won't happen because even if it's optionnal, the anti-NTR hysterics will start suicide bombings all over the world until they find MrDot's country. I'd prefer the MMF option, but D fucking some other guy without her dad and regretting it afterwards could make for some interesting drama too.
Sad that we'll probably won't see any MMF before Chapter 4. Would be nice if they'd include some MMF in a fantasy gallery as there was in the final version of Melody (don't remember if there was actually MMF, but there was a fantasy gallery).
Totally agree

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Of course.I am with the game from the beginning.BTW it is not really that old compared to some other games.
SU for example,is already in year number 6 of development.
Few have had development this long though - most were long since abandonded or in the odd case actually got to completion and new projects were created in their stead. This dude actually made a whole complete alternate game in the midst of creating this one and is actively making another at the same time too lol (pretty sure hes expanded planned ending in the story twice now, thus were getting yet another chapter). I just hope he can give everyone a satisfying conclusion as no one is ultimately happy with the way things are going as focus is taken away from F/D dynamics to develop other paths like sharing in the development side of things and yet even then those paths are thread bare in content despite being so long a project and there is poor fans of characters like Jen who still have been cock teased more than any other still here waiting for the good stuff (the Dee fans thought they had to wait... holy shit!). Nobody blue balls like Mr Dots does haha. I wonder when this game will be done, 2022 maybe? last chapter isnt even starting till next year as confirmed by the man himself.

Reactions: nikpol48
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes