Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is there a way to corrupt the daughter so she starts to fuck around and then the dad doesn't fuck her anymore?
In other words, can she kind of cuck her dad?

Also if anyone know another game with "daughter corruption" or "daughter ntr" or anything like this I would very much appreciate the recommendation... Thanks!
No, and it isn't going to happen, no matter what some people seem to think. If you want that content, this game will disappoint you.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Screenshot (316).png

What a thing to say after having sex. She's having second thoughts about living with him but having sex was never a problem with a stranger for her.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's why after having sex with Elena F has a burning feeling when he pisses.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mid-October has been the ETA, but it could be nearer to Halloween.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.28 - Official Release Date! + Other News

Happy October to you all!

We’re at the business end of the year, and not only do we have some new previews to show you from our forthcoming release, but we are also happy to unveil the release date for DMD v28!

In the previews below, you’ll see our two main characters in yet another brand-new setting.

But how did they get here? Whose room is it? And when does this scene take place during the final two days of Chapter 3?
Not everything is as it seems when the final part of the third chapter of DMD is released, which will be on Saturday, October 17th!

We’d like to thank everyone for their patience, having to wait for this update, to be available for you to download and play.
The final scripts are almost finished, but there is still a lot of rendering to be done, as well as beta testing and adding in the animations.

We’re very confident v28 will be released on the date mentioned above. We didn’t want to confirm a release date until we were absolutely sure it was ready to be announced.

About Sunshine Love

Once DMD v.28 is out, then we will continue working on the next update of Sunshine Love.
That’s right, we will have one more update of Sunshine Love for you all before the end of the year!
There will be some new previews posted up on here in late-October. We’re aiming for a late-November release.

Android version fixed and Save Files updated.
I have updated the save files for Version 3 and also fixed the Android version of the game - there was a bug that previously didn’t allow you to see Week 2 of the Peeping Tom gallery. Thanks to our fans for reporting that bug.

That's it for now. We’ll have our last set of DMD v.28 previews posted up for you all next week.
Have a great weekend everyone.

MrDots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
DMD v.28 - Official Release Date! + Other News

Happy October to you all!

We’re at the business end of the year, and not only do we have some new previews to show you from our forthcoming release, but we are also happy to unveil the release date for DMD v28!

In the previews below, you’ll see our two main characters in yet another brand-new setting.

But how did they get here? Whose room is it? And when does this scene take place during the final two days of Chapter 3?
Not everything is as it seems when the final part of the third chapter of DMD is released, which will be on Saturday, October 17th!

We’d like to thank everyone for their patience, having to wait for this update, to be available for you to download and play.
The final scripts are almost finished, but there is still a lot of rendering to be done, as well as beta testing and adding in the animations.

We’re very confident v28 will be released on the date mentioned above. We didn’t want to confirm a release date until we were absolutely sure it was ready to be announced.

About Sunshine Love

Once DMD v.28 is out, then we will continue working on the next update of Sunshine Love.
That’s right, we will have one more update of Sunshine Love for you all before the end of the year!
There will be some new previews posted up on here in late-October. We’re aiming for a late-November release.

Android version fixed and Save Files updated.
I have updated the save files for Version 3 and also fixed the Android version of the game - there was a bug that previously didn’t allow you to see Week 2 of the Peeping Tom gallery. Thanks to our fans for reporting that bug.

That's it for now. We’ll have our last set of DMD v.28 previews posted up for you all next week.
Have a great weekend everyone.

MrDots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a F\D in bed scene is a bowl of Vanilla ice cream. I'm hoping for a D\M Oreo Blizzard

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
a F\D in bed scene is a bowl of Vanilla ice cream. I'm hoping for a D\M Oreo Blizzard
Ever since Dairy Queen did that bankruptcy/restructuring a few decades ago... there has not been one closer than 100 miles. And since Oreo Blizzard is my favorite. Dairy Queen and you(for bringing it up) can kiss my ass. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Who says it is?
Can't see that abortion of a thing he calls a beard and that dick doesn't seem F's baseball bat size.....
(Yes I know it prob is him)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Who says it is?
Can't see that abortion of a thing he calls a beard and that dick doesn't seem F's baseball bat size.....
(Yes I know it prob is him)
MrDots literally said it was a scene featuring our two main characters, it him alright lol

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes