RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pretty much tells us she won the competition and gets to spend a night in a luxury suite at the resort.

Hopefully we'll be able to invite some others along with us. :sneaky:
Agreed.
But did you ever doubt the writers were going to let D lose?
Unless D got one hell of a runner's up prize.

D

Deleted member 992182

Hey, they tried to do something less vanilla in Sunshine Love and everyone lost their shit. Welcome to vanilla town.
What was that? The Lucas character being in it or something else? I played the last release but found it so boring that I don't really look forward to it at all. Doesn't surprise me that they'd pander to the boring masses that take this VN shit WAY too seriously.

I like a good story and DMD is fully in vanilla territory, too. Just another incestuous power fantasy where the riskiest it'll ever get (in Summer of 2021 and no sooner) is another guy banging D WITH FATHER IN THE ROOM. Forbid she ever acts like a human and does shit on her own, lmao.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What was that? The Lucas character being in it or something else? I played the last release but found it so boring that I don't really look forward to it at all. Doesn't surprise me that they'd pander to the boring masses that take this VN shit WAY too seriously.

I like a good story and DMD is fully in vanilla territory, too. Just another incestuous power fantasy where the riskiest it'll ever get (in Summer of 2021 and no sooner) is another guy banging D WITH FATHER IN THE ROOM. Forbid she ever acts like a human and does shit on her own, lmao.
With Sunshine Love it was the open relationship proposed by the MC's girlfriend even though they live in separate places and he's more likely to end up someone other than her at the end.

As for the whole "vanilla" argument about this game? Who cares. These games are pretty much designed to be an archetypal male fantasy where many women worship one guy (the player by proxy of the MC), and it even happens in what could be described as the more "serious" games with hard-hitting, gritty narratives, because that's the point.

D has grown and changed a lot since the first time we saw her, and yes, a lot of her growth and the way she looks at things has been because of what her Dad has imparted on her, but just because she's not going out there and fucking other dudes of her own volition does not mean she has to in order to show "character growth". She loves her Dad and for her, he is the only man for her as far as a romantic partner. When it comes to messing around with other people, male or female, she's only comfortable with people she knows and trusts which is a perfectly normal way for someone to feel, and is why she doesn't think to just fuck anybody. She would also rather share these experiences with her Dad as having shared expereiences can generally strengthen relationships and it is, again, what she is comfortable with.

Going out and fucking random dudes or even people she knows without her Dad doesn't make her any more "human". Some people don't want to do that but can be comfortable with other people when their partner is present, and that's perfectly fine. D doesn't have to become a cock-hungry slut to be a better character or be "more human" because she's fine as she is.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Having shared expereiences can generally strengthen relationships and it is, again, what she is comfortable with.
Are you talking about the game or this applies in the real life too? If that is so i guess people in monogamous relationship are missing out a lot. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are you talking about the game or this applies in the real life too? If that is so i guess people in monogamous relationship are missing out a lot. :LOL:
"Shared experiences" is just a general term for things couples do together. Some couples will go for nature walks, others will on city breaks, and others will experiment sexually. In this case, D & F are having a lot of shared sexual experiences and it's clearly what D enjoys doing with F.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This is so much popular, i wanted to play it. But, after seeing Ashley in man of the house, I can't be able to see her as "D" in this. So bad for immersion guys like me.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I started playing it like 2 days ago and was so bored of the slow burn. In the whole chapter 1 the only options were touch her breasts, kiss her, touch her thigh etc. It was so stretched. Went on for a long time. That is why i usually play it for like 1 hour per day now. I'll play it the whole day once some action starts.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just want a threesome with mom
And we may very well get that. ;)

Just because I want to, I'm going to take this as a tacit confirmation of the possible consideration that there will be a chance for a family threesome in Chapter 4. :giggle:
It is on my agenda for the plot structure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This is so much popular, i wanted to play it. But, after seeing Ashley in man of the house, I can't be able to see her as "D" in this. So bad for immersion guys like me.
Technically, Ashley came after D, so D is the original and it should be Ashley that reminds you of D.

Reactions: Rykuto and Looper9

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And we may very well get that. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Technically, Ashley came after D, so D is the original and it should be Ashley that reminds you of D.
But, still i'm played that game first unfortunately & got connected to her like "little roommate".

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Do I have to download from the Chapter 1-2 spoiler to play those chapters or can I just download from the direct MEGA link? (The one outside of the spoiler)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes