Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Georgina seems to really want to be a part of D and F's relationship. She not only proposed sharing F with D but having a girl-on-girl relationship with D. Georgina seems as interested in D as she is F.
I could see their arrangement working out better than F having a gaggle of young girls all of who think F is the penultimate romantic figure.
F is turning out to be a real Don Juan

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Georgina seems to really want to be a part of D and F's relationship. She not only proposed sharing F with D but having a girl-on-girl relationship with D. Georgina seems as interested in D as she is F.
I could see their arrangement working out better than F having a gaggle of young girls all of who think F is the penultimate romantic figure.
I think I like this outcome, maybe F and Georgina seem like a normal couple to everyone else with D seeming to just be their daughter but they're actually in a 3-way

FordPerfect

Jul 27, 2017
mhhh can't continue from ch2 in ch3? Completed ch2 but there's no option in ch3 to import or continue...?. Or did I miss st?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
mhhh can't continue from ch2 in ch3? Completed ch2 but there's no option in ch3 to import or continue...?. Or did I miss st?
Start a new game in chapter 3 and enter your information manually from chapter 2.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
As much as I like this game, it'd be far more interesting without the dad. He's a black hole everything revolves around and I feel characters get worse when interacting with him. Everyone loses all agency due to him. Like, Elena is my favorite character in the game but she loses so much of what makes her good when interacting with the dad. She's this free independent incredibly manipulative girl who is bogging herself down with one guy who is fucking everything in sight. All her other routes seem to be closed off too. I'd love a spinoff about her in the country she and the daughter lived in.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
As much as I like this game, it'd be far more interesting without the dad. He's a black hole everything revolves around and I feel characters get worse when interacting with him. Everyone loses all agency due to him. Like, Elena is my favorite character in the game but she loses so much of what makes her good when interacting with the dad. She's this free independent incredibly manipulative girl who is bogging herself down with one guy who is fucking everything in sight. All her other routes seem to be closed off too. I'd love a spinoff about her in the country she and the daughter lived in.
it would nice to play as a different MC, but, I suspect it would hard if not impossibly complicated

• Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
D has shown growth but I do think she should be able to make decisions without needing to run it past F.
They have established that they are willing to include other people in their sex and F and been cheating on D since Chapter 1. Instead of D being F's puppet why not let D become a real girl? Since F has basically said they're open to explore sex with other people let D have some alone time sex.
But then some anti-NTR people will break out the torches and storm the castle. I'm not knocking anyone for not liking anything that even hints at NTR, but again most choices in DMD are optional. It has been stated ad nauseam that there will be no NTR in DMD, so let D (with F's knowledge) play.
I have wanted to see this for a while, to let D grow as a character. F gets to play all he wants, it is all voluntary, and it doesn’t have to be NTR.

Let F and D swap with a couple, not including D’s mom :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Olymp of a perverted ending would be a pregnant D (awaiting child from F) and getting nailed by Doggy (the Dog) and M while happy newly married couple F + Rachel watch the scene and jerk each other off!

I think anything more would be too much, wouldn't it?! :giggle: o_O (y) :eek: :ROFLMAO: :coffee: ;) :unsure:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I've seen several people bring this up recently; is it actually a likely path option, or are people just going "oh, dog, must meme beast content"?
No one knows for sure, but consent is there will be no K9 stuff (anymore), just hope amongst some. Topic has already been discussed and argued about more than enough, so no need to go further.

Reactions: finndem
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes